Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 44 you'd like to think she would have some sort of career but instead her 18 year old has given them their current lifestyle. Credit to Anastasia for improving her family life, not many could do that but..
And that’s the truth right there 😂😆

God did anna do this on purpose!? So everyone can see what a miserable, bitchy little witch Julie is!?
Because I didn’t actually mind anna in this one, but Julie was some piece of work 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She couldn’t respond because all the tit she gets gifted is fake.
Her wrist and fingers wearing those fake Cartier will soon be as green as the lining in her stomach from that skinny tit.

• Haha
  • Heart

God did anna do this on purpose!? So everyone can see what a miserable, bitchy little witch Julie is!?
Because I didn’t actually mind anna in this one, but Julie was some piece of work 🤣
I agree, although julie said hearing them was water off a ducks back, it seemed to bother her more than ana

Reactions: 5

I honestly think she enjoyed reading these comments to her Mum, you could tell Ana was absolutely McLovin it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I actually love Ana showed her mum. I like to think it was a sneaky way of saying get off your arse and get a job mother 😂 Everyone can see you take advantage of my success.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She couldn’t respond because all the tit she gets gifted is fake.
Her wrist and fingers wearing those fake Cartier will soon be as green as the lining in her stomach from that skinny tit.

DEAD!!! This video showed Julie’s true colours, what a malevolent little windbag she is. Ana was actually fine in this one and took it on the chin (standard Friday night for her).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey Ana..
You can’t tell me you weren’t loving those comments directed at your mum.
Even under 2 bottles of Double Wear foundation we could see your smirk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So basically 🤔
Anna dragged her mum and used this site so she could come with receipts 😎

THAT’S THE TEA RIGHT THERE FOLKS 😂😂😂

Anastasia Kingsnorth using tattle life for good by indirectly putting her beggy mum in her place 🤣
Oh anna.... oh anna....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So what was the assumption story for on her insta story the other day?? I can only assume she was getting a few negative things on there and decided to look at them all

F6F1B5FC-A5F3-4F32-8A0E-28FDD234A80B.jpeg
I see you

Also wonder if saffron will do it next

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Dear Julie - your daughter makes McDonalds mukbangs, she’s not curing cancer. She hasn’t even run a marathon or raised a penny for charity (credit where it’s due to Staffron). Just face it, Floral Princess has grown into a gargantuan weed of consumerism and fakery.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dear Julie - your daughter makes McDonalds mukbangs, she’s not curing cancer. She hasn’t even run a marathon or raised a penny for charity (credit where it’s due to Staffron). Just face it, Floral Princess has grown into a gargantuan weed of consumerism and fakery.
Oral princes*

• Haha
You can’t tell me that Saffron and her Mum don’t cringe at her Poundland friends mum flexing her fakes and tagging the designers.[emoji23]

Reactions: 17
@Youtubegossip
Why does her mum not think she has to declare ad properly. With over 100k likes she’s now an influencer ( that in itself is ridiculous)

Every other post is #ad right at the end. It’s meant to be at the start of the description and in the picture so it is clear before you even continue reading isn’t it?

Any sign of this Disney trip? Or has her mum still not been able to get one of these elusive passports that usually take a week?! I’m sure with all the ads she’s shilling now she can afford it.

Btw. That pose with the Wellington whoever watch that they all do.... please.

On a side note atticus is a sweet kid but they need to be careful he doesn’t end up spoilt like the Inghams when Ana keeps revolving videos which are literally taking him on shopping sprees

Funny anna quoted this..... but left out parts of it 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't regularly post on this thread, but had to come give you regulars a round of applause 😂

My favourite part of their video:

"I don't read it" - they then spend the entire video going "oh yeah, I read that on there... Yeah, I read that once too"

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
‘I do makeup for a living ‘ well no Anna babe you make shorty videos.

And the whole ‘her own clothing line’ tit is pure bull. She’s ‘designed’ some rip off oh polly, plt, Missguided outfit & a cheap company has produced it in her name. She hasn’t made her own clothing line - every YouTuber on that site has made some rip off for a larger company and allowed them to use their name & brand .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.