Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

From about 2 minutes.
Anna... talking out of her ass and realising SO many people have been asking, so she gonna have to go on the damn holiday. 😐
Her talking and eating makes me want to puke. Also, feb then April then August. She’s either lying or she’s lost a lot of money keep changing those dates. More than it would have cost her mum to get a passport.

Calling bullshit that it was ever booked. She’s probably booked it now as she can’t really get out of it. Pleased for atticus he gets what he was promised but her and her mum have just become money grabbers

Reactions: 11
Looks like Julie has been reading on here as she moved the taste test up a notch and reacted with a “that is fricken amazing”😂 Instead of the usual “that’s nice”😆 Think she may be trying to piss us all off with her chomping sounds though as someone had commented on here about it before and it has literally got worse🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like Julie has been reading on here as she moved the taste test up a notch and reacted with a “that is fricken amazing”😂 Instead of the usual “that’s nice”😆 Think she may be trying to piss us all off with her chomping sounds though as someone had commented on here about it before and it has literally got worse🙄🤢
Makes me gag that noise. It’s not just her that does it, Ana is vile for it as well

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I always wonder that, do they read sites like these?? But the noise is actually disgusting and completely shows she has no proper manners. Imagine sat having a meal with a boss for example and she’s sat there chomping in front of him. Or ana talking with her mouth full of food when she’s in one of her many meetings

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She's literally advertising her daughter for sale now!!! Will this woman stop at nothing? 🤣😂

Has she had fillers also? Her face looks very off, almost plastic.

I feel sorry for Atticus, I bet he already gets teased he will be HATED by the time he gets to secondary school, all because of his ghastly sister and mother.

Reactions: 2
Normal delusional fans that believe she’s advertising that skinny company out the goodness of her heart

Someone else pointed out tk maxx sell it for half the price. If she liked them that much she’d tell them that, but her code and kick back fee wouldn’t happen then

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Ana always look so dirty? She looked so much better before she found fake tan and acrylics.

Reactions: 5
I always wonder that, do they read sites like these?? But the noise is actually disgusting and completely shows she has no proper manners. Imagine sat having a meal with a boss for example and she’s sat there chomping in front of him. Or ana talking with her mouth full of food when she’s in one of her many meetings
I bet they do! Have seen on loads of threads where it couldn’t have just been pure coincidence that whenever something used to be discussed, the specific bloggers would address or try to improve on these things.😂 I bet Julie thinks she’s bloody made it now she’s always getting a mention on here. Whatever you do guys do not give in and make Julie her own thread😂😂

Her assumption video (I think) is coming out tomorrow and Julie’s In it. I wonder if the skinny syrups will be addressed lol

Her assumption video (I think) is coming out tomorrow and Julie’s In it. I wonder if the skinny syrups will be addressed lol
She’ll put Disney in it if she’s going now just to be like ‘told you I wouldn’t let my brother down’

It’ll be stuff like her paying for the house, having boob job etc

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My assumption is she can't given us an unconditional date of when she's going to Disney. When I go away I tell people the date, I don't say 'end of August' or some vague bull****.

wait so, Julie did an ICT course at college last year to become an instagrammer?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just wish she would learn how to fake tan properly.
She always looks dirty and like she needs a damn good scrub.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.