Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just imagine Ana being like ‘trust there to be a hurricane when I’m going to Miami 😝

Reactions: 9
Sorry for the bad editing but this reminded me of JulieView attachment 38221
“Jealous you can’t swap your kid for a Daniel wellington watch eah? Are you jealous ?ARE YOU? Jealous you can’t swap your mother for a Daniel Wellington watch ?? Are you jealous ?ARE YOU? Jealous you can’t wear a Daniel Wellington watch whilst you wonder where your kid is ? Are you jealous ? ARE YOU? ”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In that video she confirmed that her and Atticus both have the surename Kingsnorth.

Reactions: 5
28FD78D8-6977-465C-ACEF-4A19656FE177.jpeg
Wish Julie would stop trying to flog the skinny tit she say she just made her self a salad no u got a Tesco just put the sauce on 🤣 you can see how dry it looks

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Atticus ‘I’ve been waiting for Disney for years’ we know

Also Atticus ‘and mummy didn’t pay’ this kid knows the score

Julie letting Atticus behave like that on the plane is a joke. You could see he was pissing the guy off next to him. He’s not a toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Atticus ‘I’ve been waiting for Disney for years’ we know

Also Atticus ‘and mummy didn’t pay’
Hilarious Julie says “and you can leave that bit out”
Ana keeps it in, il credit her for this,
she’s dragging her mother more than we ever have. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hilarious Julie says “and you can leave that bit out”
Ana keeps it in, il credit her for this,
she’s dragging her mother more than we ever have. 😆😆
You can see from this how much they talk about money around atticus, so imagine how much they talk about it when he’s not around.
Him acting like that on the plane is awful- they are so self entitled. He is 5- obviously has some sort of learning issue but still needs to be told to be quiet on a plane.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You can see from this how much they talk about money around atticus, so imagine how much they talk about it when he’s not around.
Him acting like that on the plane is awful- they are so self entitled. He is 5- obviously has some sort of learning issue but still needs to be told to be quiet on a plane.
I don’t believe he has learning issues, he’s a clever little boy stuck with a neurotic mother, she rubs off on him. And she’s a brat so why wouldn’t her child be 😐

Reactions: 6
Absolutely ridiculous that they let Atticus behave like that on the plane. I would've complained to the cabin crew and asked them to tell the parents to get him to calm down. 6am in the morning and people probably want a peaceful flight!

Reactions: 8
I can’t be bothered watching her videos anymore. What was wrong with atticus on the plane?
He was messing about screaming and being dramatic about his ears popping, Julie and Ana were just laughing at him and you could see passengers were annoyed.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So why does ana and atticus have the same last name when they have different dads?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The guy across from them looked over annoyed and Ana edited it so it zoomed in on his reaction like it was funny

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.