Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video talking hate comments and the title of this thread is in the thumbnail. Apparently she doesn't ever read on here but did for the video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her mum is so cocky in the video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ youโ€™re making money from your daughter and thatโ€™s the end of it...

Reactions: 19
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† dying ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Is it too soon to start ripping this upload apart ๐Ÿ˜

โ€œIn my own house... that I actually pay for....โ€ oh anna Julie, you trolling?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and now she is reading the 'forum comments' from here but is not directly naming Tattle Life. She knows more people will come here and talk about her. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Does Julie even have a job? I get the impression that Ana pays the rent. She said a while ago that the house would not be possible without Youtube. Why lie?

Julie can't even pronounce the 't' in Waitrose. ๐Ÿ˜‚ She is getting so cocky in the whole video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Letโ€™s hope some people mention it in the comments.. nice to have some new faces around ๐Ÿ˜‚

Julie being the salty old woman we all know and love, glad she didnโ€™t get the shits half way though the recording ๐Ÿ˜ #skinnysyrup

โ€œTheyโ€™re coming from such an unhappy placeโ€ oh Julie, we just donโ€™t like begs ๐Ÿ˜
Il give it to anna she has worked to build her channel, but that one has done nothing but piggy back her daughters success.
Anna, I hope sheโ€™s paying you rent. ๐Ÿ˜ just sayinโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 16
personally hate the "I try the cheapest supermarket food for 24 hours!" some of us have to live off that stuff because we can't afford the branded smh also thought the cheapest was sometimes just the same as branded but under different packaging lol.. idk why she's always surprised when she eats these foods because she's clearly previously done the video before or previously eaten the products before
YAY POVERTY CHALLENGE. Die.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Julie has no response for her ads or making money from Ana apart from saying itโ€™s jealousy because she knows itโ€™s true ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™d rather not have a penny than know all my money came from using my own child hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julie just had a screenshot of the weather in Paris right now on her Instagram story but sheโ€™s deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BEST. VIDEO. EVER.

But so disappointed my comments werenโ€™t mentioned *dying* ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[emoji38][emoji38] dying [emoji38][emoji38]
Is it too soon to start ripping this upload apart [emoji52]

โ€œIn my own house... that I actually pay for....โ€ oh anna Julie, you trolling [emoji23][emoji23]
I have nearly cried laughing at this video.
We are all famous now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She appears to have gone through the whole Tattle threads on her. Most of the video is responding to 'hate' on here. Does she have nothing better to do?

Obviously not :rolleyes: ๐Ÿ˜‚

Apparently Ana has achieved more in her life than any of us on here have ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ana is the most successful 18 year old Julie knows. Oh this is such comedy. There are far more successful people in this world. Julie really does think she is Queen B ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
IMG_3657.JPG

OR YEAH IT TASTES LIKE THEM AUTONOMAL COFFISS

Wtf

Aut-um-nal/ autonomal?!?!

Who pokes their tongue out like that when taking a sip [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji1785]

Stick to the day job jules..... oh wait......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Aww what a lovely upload from Ana. Julie definitely showed her positivity there. Remember when this thread actually liked Anastasia and the main gripe was the way she changed around Saffron? Now it's how her mother drags her down, the constant ADs providing her mother with a bigger home.
Jealous?
No love I'm not jealous of a scrounging skank who is jealous of her own daughters success and desperately trying to prove her worth by flogging knock off tat and chemical infused sauces.
At 44 you'd like to think she would have some sort of career but instead her 18 year old has given them their current lifestyle. Credit to Anastasia for improving her family life, not many could do that but..
let's face it without Anastasia and YouTube , Julie would still be a struggling single mum, living on the bread line and living life with her 20 Instagram followers awaiting the next UC payment. Truth hurts and that's why her reactions were gold.

Reactions: 24
Julie was seriously bitter in this video. Ana was clearly loving reading the hate on her mum, she was really sticking the knife in with some of the comments haha!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.