Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. I always loved anas videos as she was so normal and down to earth. I still watch and like a lot of her videos. But I just feel like YouTube she doesn’t enjoy anymore you can just tell, it has no doubt changed to what it’s used to be but I just can’t help feel like the money and the benefits like brand trips is keeping her going really. Also she is a lot more materialistic now like saffron. The only thing I will say is that I’m glad she’s not embarrassingly PG like saffron anymore but I guess saffron doing strictly is why she needs to try he squeaky clean. Also I do wish she would stop editing herself that awful orange colour in photos, her natural complexion is so much nicer.

Reactions: 9
Guys, I’m about 99.9% sure I saw ana in London today 😂 I kinda imagined her to be taller

Reactions: 3
So glad she got her tits out again, I'd almost forgotten what they looked like after a few days of family friendly Disney content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think saffron will soon ditch her after she gets a hit snots off strictly tbh

How is this BY Anatasia when it’s clearly being designed by someone with dark hair and in Portugal. She’s literally just slapped her name on it. Also the comment on it, you can literally see it’s not Ana designing it. This proves how misled people are and lack of transparency

But yes Julie she’s a super boss babe who works so hard
I think by the comment she means clothing her friends have designed.

That Noticed brand is a clothing line by MC Saatchi Social. MC Saatchi social also manage Ana, her friend Haz, Sophdoesnails, Saffron Barker, Jordan Lypscome etc. It’s used to be called RedHare management

They flew a load of girls out to Portugal, where they designed a collection of clothes each. They all worked with designers and sketched out ideas. The designers then drew them up and they were made/sold to followers

There are videos of the whole process on their various YouTube channels and to be fair they did seem to have a huge input into what the clothes looked like

Haz made a video when they were released going through everything in her collection. She was unhappy with one of the items (I think it was a pair of trousers) because it was different to how she wanted it and it didn’t suit her body shape anymore. She said it was being redesigned, back to how she wanted it

She was also very unhappy with how expensive the clothes were and said she had asked for the cost to be reduced as she designed hers with students in mind and they would never be able to afford the price tag MC Saatchi Social had put on them

Reactions: 2
Seriously her mum needs to be stopped. Fakes are bad but electrical fakes could harm someone. What is wrong with this woman

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course you only ate Disneyland food, you were at bleeping Disneyland.

Next, "24 hours only breathing French air in Disneyland"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Of course you only ate Disneyland food, you were at bleeping Disneyland.

Next, "24 hours only breathing French air in Disneyland"
Such a ‘challenge’

Pointless video you’ve been eating ‘disneyland’ food since u got there. twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.