Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re a fan, I get it, and I’m not saying you shouldn’t post here but you know there’s a rave section just waiting for you 😉
This is a trash thread 🤷‍♀️ It might be best if you found a new home for your comments 🤭
I’m deffo not a fan😂😂😂 that’s why I’m here I used to be a fan, but not anymore!! Just sharing my little opinion, not raving xo

Reactions: 4
Deleting comments on her recent on instagram🤣🤣
Shock?😂 she’s getting more and more hate as the weeks go on now. Everyone is starting to realise how much she has changed and how unbearable her, and her mother, are

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Video with calfreezy going through her dm’s and she’s begging Krispy Kremes for free tit 😂
SHAMELESS.

I treated myself to a donut yesterday with money I EARNT from working, yet she's scrounging free stuff for doing nothing despite earning thousands more than me working my menial office admin job 😡😠

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That Taco Bell video oh my god “everything’s the same just wrapped differently” no it’s not you were just stupid enough to order the same things each meal they do a variety of things ffs!

SHAMELESS.

I treated myself to a donut yesterday with money I EARNT from working, yet she's scrounging free stuff for doing nothing despite earning thousands more than me working my menial office admin job 😡😠
Getting as bad as zalfie now on the Krispy Kreme train, slippery slope!

Reactions: 9
I'm actually disgusted she hasn't referenced the conditions some of the barbadian's are experiencing after a Cat 5 Hurricane. She's appearing more and more detached from real life, most people watched Ana because she appeared humble and grounded.
Now I just see stuck up, fake ass pig swimming with pigs.
Screenshot_20190909-185853_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20190909-185837_Facebook.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm actually disgusted she hasn't referenced the conditions some of the barbadian's are experiencing after a Cat 5 Hurricane. She's appearing more and more detached from real life, most people watched Ana because she appeared humble and grounded.
Now I just see stuck up, fake ass pig swimming with pigs. View attachment 39681View attachment 39682
This is going on and meanwhile, Ana is taking a blind eye by uploading trashy pictures of herself on the beach. And she calls herself an influencer? At the bare minimum, she could be putting out a post acknowledging the situation, setting up some sort of donation fund, encouraging her viewers to donate etc. That's what a real influencer would do. Not frolicking around the Bahamas as nothings happened.

Reactions: 12
This is going on and meanwhile, Ana is taking a blind eye by uploading trashy pictures of herself on the beach. And she calls herself an influencer? At the bare minimum, she could be putting out a post acknowledging the situation, setting up some sort of donation fund, encouraging her viewers to donate etc. That's what a real influencer would do. Not frolicking around the Bahamas as nothings happened.
A serious lack of judgement imo 😬

Reactions: 1
😭😭😭 dying
It’s like the sanitary towel incident. Idk if that got mentioned in here cause I’m new to this thread but that was so disgusting, especially next to an old dinner plate 🤢🤢🤢
Do I even want to know what the sanitary towel incident is? 🤢

ngl if I looked like her I’d post pictures like this too 😆 Work it girl it’s great to be sexyyyy
There's a time and a place though. If you want your whole ass hanging out go to a nudist beach. Not a public beach where everyone can see you, peados, pervs, children etc. You can be sexy and show off your body without posting half nude photos online for everyone to see

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do I even want to know what the sanitary towel incident is? 🤢

There's a time and a place though. If you want your whole ass hanging out go to a nudist beach. Not a public beach where everyone can see you, peados, pervs, children etc. You can be sexy and show off your body without posting half nude photos online for everyone to see

In a video, she’d left a used sanitary towel on the floor /: right next to a dinner plate. Not sure what came first the pad or the plate but either way it was gross!

• Sick
In a video, she’d left a used sanitary towel on the floor /: right next to a dinner plate. Not sure what came first the pad or the plate but either way it was gross!
That’s grim. Who even takes used sanitary towels off in their bedroom. Use the bathroom ffs

• Sick
Her mate looks incredibly awkward in these photos/boomerangs that she constantly uploads

Reactions: 6
She's started editing her comments on YouTube by deleting negative ones. Oh Ana, keep on living in that bubble...

JULIE:
giphy.gif

ANA:
source.gif

TATTLE:
c65480b05e9ffffa02528853d3972063.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.