Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think julie did that computer course so that she could edit Ana's videos and ana would pay her. A bit like where husbands wheasle their way into their wife's youtube. Also I haven't had chance to watch the video yet julie because I've been doing a real job in the NHS to support my 3 children 😏

Reactions: 17
Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 featuring Julie her 44 year old tenant.
Oh Ooh, you are quite witty at times.
I'm sure Julie, Instagram scammer extraordinaire will love that title.

Have you considered bringing out your own merch?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you considered bringing out your own merch?
I’m using Julie as inspiration and bringing out my own range of laxatives.
A bit like skinny shits..... but first I need to have 2 kids, get the oldest to support me while I buy primark crap I don’t need and THEN I’m heading to Instagram with my eye brow pencil and my box of Oohthelax

Inspired by Julie... everything will be paid for by my future daughter 😎

Somewhere in Brighton.... Botox Barker is hanging her head in shame, and double checking her valuables are still where the should be 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow julie did not come across well in that, I'm surprised ana uploaded it. Also it was meant to be Ana's hate right? But it was all about julie, is she trying to tell her to back off but subtly

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Julie is actually pissing me off in the video and ana tbh acting all big man big man try a be all sasssy and act all famous.
“Makeup is how I make my living” hunny boo baby angel Anna, your hardly the kylie Jenner of YouTube babes so sit back down- wouldn’t take makeup advice from you if it was life or death. And Jesus Julie is hella rude, “could YOU afford to do that for your mum? No you can’t” “ YOU will never have your own merch line will you?” And then has the audacity to later in the video go “ you know there is some people who can only live off the cheapest” like humbling herself down too look all charitable and relatable. Oh and the “ I haven’t been shopping for the past 3 days, see I don’t shop all the time” AS IF THATS NORMAL HUNSIES AND YOU ARE ALL STRUGGLING FOR MONEY.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I made it in! (I was the one asking why Ana didn’t help her make her stories). I’m actually really happy she answered cos I genuinely wanted to know.

Re. Her missing bits out, she also skipped out that lots of people on here did point out that her boobs are real

Reactions: 9
I honestly hope MORE youtubers do this. It can be the next big challenge [emoji23][emoji23]

Come on Saffron Barker, Mark Ferris, Imogen Hudson. React to your "haters" [emoji23]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Jealous? Not one tiny little bit because newsflash, I can only speak for myself here but, I've never wanted "fame", it's something that's never appealed to me. I have enough money etc, so nothing to be jealous of. Oh and "Disney was always going to be next week"....Really? The date changed at least twice!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love the two kisses at the end Doreen, and soo good that Ana mentioned it as if they weren’t obviously sarcastic enough.

7948A67B-9102-427D-AD09-853827627852.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
honestly i used to LOVE watching Ana's Content...and then day by day it started making me feel like im watching ads on the tv! :cautious:
everything she posts is an ad, i dont feel her opinions are very genuine, & she does the same frickin video idea over & over again.... like im all for working hard & making a good living but jesus girl.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Julie: I'm all about positivity
Also Julie: I'd love for you to say that to my face!

Why, Julie? How would you respond?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
oh my gosh that video!!! and how julie was acting like everyone on this forum was unemployed and on the dole!!!
i think i've done many things that ana hasn't!!!
being a medic is one of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
wait so, Julie did an ICT course at college last year to become an instagrammer?
@Youtubegossip
Why does her mum not think she has to declare ad properly. With over 100k likes she’s now an influencer ( that in itself is ridiculous)

Every other post is #ad right at the end. It’s meant to be at the start of the description and in the picture so it is clear before you even continue reading isn’t it?

Any sign of this Disney trip? Or has her mum still not been able to get one of these elusive passports that usually take a week?! I’m sure with all the ads she’s shilling now she can afford it.

Btw. That pose with the Wellington whoever watch that they all do.... please.

On a side note atticus is a sweet kid but they need to be careful he doesn’t end up spoilt like the Inghams when Ana keeps revolving videos which are literally taking him on shopping sprees

Funny anna quoted this..... but left out parts of it 🤔
Oh did I get quoted. I’ve not watched. Does that mean I get some ad revenue? 😂😂

I thought Ana asked people to send her assumptions so they could discuss them. I think my comment above was fairly constructive tbh. Off to listen to Julie’s view of it

Hahahaha just watched the intro. Nah I don’t want to do an ad for Daniel wellington thanks for clarifying the name though, you’re only one of 16,000 instagrammers wearing it, it’s not some exclusive club. @ me when it’s a Rolex. A real one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.