Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
She was in that position of not being able to afford things a short while though so she has no right to say that. This could all end tomorrow for all she knows, she is so ungrateful and nasty.
Julie appears to be one of these people that thinks the world owes her. She has a large chip on her shoulder and needs to learn most people earn luxuries in life, bragging about how much things cost is vulgar and most mothers wouldn't care if a gift cost £3 or £300, they would appreciate the thought not the bragging rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Have you considered bringing out your own merch?
I’m using Julie as inspiration and bringing out my own range of laxatives.
A bit like skinny shits..... but first I need to have 2 kids, get the oldest to support me while I buy primark crap I don’t need and THEN I’m heading to Instagram with my eye brow pencil and my box of Oohthelax

Inspired by Julie... everything will be paid for by my future daughter 😎

Somewhere in Brighton.... Botox Barker is hanging her head in shame, and double checking her valuables are still where the should be 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

TheBurnBook

Ngl I’d be angry if somebody tried diagnosing my kid when they don’t even know them. It’s so rude and disrespectful.

Reactions: 22

yellowmango

I don’t really understand the emphasis on her travel videos with the title ‘I flew to (X) alone at 18...’ I moved to the other side of the world for a year at 19, it’s not that big a deal to travel alone at 18...

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
julie promoting skinny food is now getting worse , people with eating disorders are saying they find her posts triggering but she still wont stop just so she dosent have to get a proper job
Without meaning to sound like a dick, those people should just unfollow her. Where do you draw the line, don’t eat McDonald’s in case it triggers people, don’t wear bikinis incase it triggers people etc.

I’m not a fan of that skinny co just being devils advocate

cybervoodoo

You're telling me Atticus has never heard a swearword in that house before the uber eats driver said f*ck? As if 😂

• Haha

anon1997

You can always tell when she says 'these aren't going to waste, I am going to give them to mum as she loves them!' or 'We will eat all of this, we will take it home and put in the fridge.' etc. it is bullshit, stuff will go straight in the bin. She doesn't give a shiny shite about the environment considering there were two UGG bags in her latest instagram. Happy to moan about plastic straws but will splash probs over £300 on a company that skins live animals!! #SOrelatable guys.

• Sad

Lilys

Chatty Member
Julie saying “you’ll never be able to afford it for your mum” in that stupid voice really pissed me off. How the hell does she know what someone can or cannot afford? Same as her and Ana saying that we don’t know what their finances are. Sort your eyebrows out Julie, love. You look like someone drew a couple of Nike logos above your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Does anyone know about this theory that Ana is actually Atticus’s birth mother?

Apparently Julie covered it up as her own love child with mystery man #374. It’s why Ana is always pictured with him, buying him things and pampering him. Covering up for family secrets.

I don’t really think it’s true but I think her pampering him and spoiling him with gifts and McDonald’s is out of control, and is definitely covering for some insecurities or issues.
This rumour makes me laugh, I doubt very much that there's any truth in it. I think Ana just wants Atticus to have the upbringing she didn't have because Julie didn't have much money.

• Heart
I’ve never understood how it’s legal to film people in public places or on public transport when you don’t even have their consent firstly but also people don’t even realise they’re being filmed so they don’t even get a chance to make a complaint about it or ask for the person filming to delete the footage of them in it. I feel uncomfortable with the thought that I could be eating in a restaurant or sitting on a plane next to the likes of Anastasia Kingsnorth and Julie Wellington and my face is in a video. The way Anastasia filmed that man on the plane and zoomed in on his face isn’t even funny it should be illegal. People have the right to walk around the streets or be on a plane and not have to worry about people filming them. How is this not illegal ?

• Angry
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Doesn’t surprise me Ana and her mum had no problem taking the piss out of everyone working in McDonald’s. If I had been behind that counter I’d have felt like they were laughing at me.
It’s no different to sitting in a restaurant and asking the server to keep going back to the kitchen for something.
“Can I get a napkin, and I can I get a fork, and can I get another spoon....”
They’d be asked to leave if they were doing that as a joke.
No different

• Angry

sonnenschein8

IMG_3657.JPG

OR YEAH IT TASTES LIKE THEM AUTONOMAL COFFISS

Wtf

Aut-um-nal/ autonomal?!?!

Who pokes their tongue out like that when taking a sip [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji1785]

Stick to the day job jules..... oh wait......

• Haha
  • Heart

Calabria

VIP Member
Oh Julie.

Got quite a chip on your shoulder there haven’t you! Ana might be financially successful granted, but at what cost? Getting her tits out on the internet and selling her soul to any brand that wants her? Wow. Much success.

Success isn’t just about how much you have in the bank or how much you want to waste on designer items for clout. It’s about being a good person, giving back, cultivating the relationships around you, and not being a vapid little madam who thinks she’s hot shit because she has creepy older men sliding into her DMs.

Also, let it be clear... Ana’s success is not YOUR success. How lame do you have to be to live off your teenage daughter‽ Sure you might have some shitty insta ads rolling in now (I mean, is there anyone who HASN’T advertised Daniel Wellington? They’re hardly exclusive) but you will never reach the financial level of Ana which means you will always be beholden to her.

The pair of you need to try taking your heads out of your (fake) Gucci clout obsessed arses and see what’s going on in the world. There’s a big wide world out there and far more important things than grabbing freebies from any brand who as much as looks your way. Have some self respect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

RachyWoo

VIP Member
As much as Saffron annoys the heck out of me, Ana is beginning to get worse than Saff! I'm sure she's trying to hint that she wants to be a glamour model. I'm not a prude, but I'm so sick of her blatant attempts to show her boobs, especially the ridiculous peek a boo below the bikini too, which she's gone many times! It's desperation!

• Sad

Ken Adams

Julie: I'm all about positivity
Also Julie: I'd love for you to say that to my face!

Why, Julie? How would you respond?

• Haha