Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in a video with morgz in bed when he was like 15/16 she was 17 nearly 18 it was so strange
They were both 16. They would of both been in the same year at school but Ana would of been one of the older ones and he would of been one of the younger ones in the year. Honestly I don’t think it’s strange at all, they were both the legal age and both in theory would of been in the same classes at school if they went to school together. Honestly that’s normal

Reactions: 9
They were both 16. They would of both been in the same year at school but Ana would of been one of the older ones and he would of been one of the younger ones in the year. Honestly I don’t think it’s strange at all, they were both the legal age and both in theory would of been in the same classes at school if they went to school together. Honestly that’s normal
100% sure ana was older
And u don’t think it’s weird 2 16 year olds sharing a hotel bed together?

Reactions: 3
I always thougjt she smoked honestly she went in about losing her virginity but honestly has she had a proper bf ?
I seem to remember her saying she lost her virginity to one of her school friends at a house party. :unsure:

100% sure ana was older
I think that whole situation was just very weird. They weren't even friends and barely knew each other, yet Morgz splashed out on an expensive London hotel room to share with her. I wonder if she took much persuading to go... what was in it for her?
She may be fake and cringy now but at least she didn't end up like Kiera- being a puppet in Morgz's over-dramatic fake pranks 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
100% sure ana was older
I said Ana was older 😂 Ana was born late 2000 and Morgz was born summer of 2001. So she wasn’t nearly 18 like the person said. People have sex big deal, The was obviously the reason why he took her away was to sleep with her. I wouldn’t personally sleep with someone who I hadn’t dated for at least a couple months but each to their own. I honestly think she’s still a virgin but when you go on a romantic get away with a boy you’re not gonna sleep in different rooms 😂

Reactions: 5
I believe she said in a video that they never went out, and it was only for click bait and views that they he was her “boyfriend.”

Reactions: 2
I REALLY don’t like the blazer and jogger thing she’s doing right now
I can already hear Julie when she reads this post “ Jealous you can’t wear blazers and joggers yeah? Are you jealous ?ARE YOU? Jealous you can’t buy your mother blazers and joggers ?? Are you jealous ?ARE YOU? Jealous you can’t wear a Daniel Wellington watch with blazers and joggers ? Are you jealous ? ARE YOU? ”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“Not as unhealthy as you all think” “i eat fruit and veg” chops up a few tomatoes and some corn with cheesy pasta[emoji23][emoji23] o
oh ana i wish i was as healthy as you xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The Bahamas have been hit by Hurricane Dorian but Anastasia puts up a post about how she's on her way there in a few days. Oh Ana...think about others dealing with this reality not living their best lives being a jet setter.
Screenshot_20190902-192553_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
what is it with the new instagram thot pose of breathing in as hard as you possibly can (until your ribs invevitably show), snapping a pic and then editing the hips in and the waist out? why? no human being naturally looks like that

and Ana is prime for doing this

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, why has she edited herself to look like that, she looks like a cartoon bodybuilder. I cannot stop laughing at how ridiculous it is. Oh Anaaaaa...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.