Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J54321

I was just on her Tiktok live and she just hit 1 million followers while on she was on live and she got a text msg from her manager telling her and she goes, “ omg really, i can’t wait, i have a cake🤢 downstairs ready to celebrate and i’ve already got a photo ready and a tiktok ready to celebrate i can’t wait to post them” WHAT THE F? where’s the thank you guys so much? she doesn’t even care she’s hit that many followers it’s about sharing the news to show off that’s important to her, and why did she pre take pictures and videos? wouldn’t you want to take a picture when it’s actually happened so it means more? you don’t see people take birthday pictures the day before their birthday just so it looks perfect to post. Shes become so ungrateful.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

vvesmo

anyone just feel really uncomfortable when she films food challenges like these, they seem like a massive binge?? granted shes obviously not eating everything and probably has proper meals off camera but why is she 'proud' of promoting eating tons of shit for fun to younger teens lmao

Rachel92

I just find this utterly disgusting. There are so many people throughout the UK who can not afford food at all, whilst the people who are earning thousands a week are getting sent it for free. I would never buy from a company who sends out this much free stuff to those who don’t need it. Just shows the company’s priorities lay with their own financial benefit.

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
She had an apartment viewing in London with Byron, so she's looking to move in with him as Haz and Freya are going their separate ways. But apparently it's happening next year as she isn't ready yet. She also wants to buy a house, rip it out add a swimming pool like grand designs 😅! Good luck Ana, you'll need it.
She's on crack. If she's planning to buy a house and then add a swimming pool, it needs to be in an area where a swimming pool is seen as normal. Does she not think of resale value? No ones buying your house in Wellingborough with a pool in the garden luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

0cbxox

Annotation 2020-06-19 123720.png
Annotation 2020-06-19 123448.png

One of her oldest vlogs vs her newest one
Look at the color difference on her hand especially. I don't feel like this is okay :/

• Sick
  • Wow

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
How long before MeJulie gets arrested in Tesco for wrestling the last bottle of Zoflora out of a poor defenceless pensioner's hands?

How much longer must innocent members of the public suffer the lash of her lizard tongue?

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
I have never in MY life seen someone eat like Julie and Atticus do?!! Why does Julie stick her whole tongue out to wrap around the chip? I'm actually feeling sick thinking about it :sick:

Also, world class thread title!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Everytime I log onto tiktok to see shes done another post about a non existence boy. Girl you're single. You state every second you're single and never had a boyfriend. Stop. Someone give this girl a toy or something she clearly gagging for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jess786

6841BE24-BB92-4E44-B782-1D6B5BFE63C2.jpeg

I was genuinely shocked seeing this photo. I know she fake tans a lot but this awful. Bordering black fishing at this point - she’s made her face 10 x darker than it naturally is? I fake tan myself and I do it for a little glow because I am so pasty white but this is honestly outrageous I’ve never seen her face this dark before. Please stop Ana 😳 profiting from racial ambiguity at the same time as promoting BLM is not it.

• Wow

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Ew no it was so cringy when she was going on about people kiss an average of 18 people and she was trying to be quirky because she’s kissed loads. Most people go mad and kiss randomers on nights out, why is she holding onto that so much 😭

• Sick
  • Haha

Fhsiabgvls

So she did a workout, turned into a “sweaty mess” monster and got into bed in the same clothes? What an absolute crusty ogre, she probably thinks just a bit of deodorant will be fine instead 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha

Alfies_Boy

Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 Another Nude, A Dodgy Tan, When Will See Make An OnlyFans?

Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 Another Nude, A Face Full of Spots, When Will She Clean Up Her Dirty Clots? 🩸

• Haha
  • Sick

Birthdaycards

Firstly, can we please get Ana a coloured lipstick. It looks so fucking stupid, like she has foundation lips ....between that and her unfilled eyebrows she always looks unfinished.

Secondly, can we just LOL at what will be left of Haz’s career and wardrobe after shunning and rejecting all these big brands. I don’t think she’ll get a lot of revenue from “Oxfam clothing haul” 😂😂

• Haha

opini0nated

Chatty Member
I came across a girls YouTube called Grackle and she does a lot of food challenges. She did study baking (I think, not sure if that’s 100% correct name for the course she did) at uni so is obviously into that sort of stuff....but she puts Ana to SHAME!!! Honestly she puts so much effort into her food challenges, Anas seem even more pathetic, even worse than calling “eating sweet foods for 24 hours” a challenge. I’ve been doing that for 24 years!!
I LOVEEEEE GRACKLE! Her and her whole family just seem like lovely people and she puts so much effort and research into her videos especially the food ones. She did study baking, yeah and you can tell she really takes care in her videos like I think she ate a korean diet for a day and was talking about how much she researched it and tried not to offend. If Ana wants to do eating videos, she could take a leaf out of her book although Grace cooks a lot of hers and Ana can barely make freezer food

• Heart

Gagaforgagaloo

So Julie thinks her eyesight is getting worse because 'something has been sprayed in the air'.... At this point I'm just lost for words

• Haha

yellowmango

I heard Julie urinated on the carpark floor and told staff to F off and mind their business at Primark Rushden Lakes today while she was queuing to get in.
I know I'm like 99% sure this is a joke but a part of me does believe it's true

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
What annoys me most about Julie is she’ll say something, then Ana will say “yeah that’s right” and straight away Julie jumps in over her talking going ‘yeah, yep, yeah I knew it, yeah, yeah that’s right yeah, I thought I was right yeah’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34