Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anas skin definitely isn’t helped by her diet
BUT
Bad skin is completely normal, especially when you’re young, and it’s not anything that anyone should ever be bullied for etc, in a lot of cases there is only so much you can do (diet, hygiene etc) , but ana, who claims to be so open with her audience but hide her skin and pretend it’s good for ads is so disingenuous & harmful. A face wash might help but not fix, and that’s ok, it’s ok to have a bad skin day (or year)
Idk i just think ana says one thing and does another? It makes me lose any ounce of respect

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anas skin definitely isn’t helped by her diet
BUT
Bad skin is completely normal, especially when you’re young, and it’s not anything that anyone should ever be bullied for etc, in a lot of cases there is only so much you can do (diet, hygiene etc) , but ana, who claims to be so open with her audience but hide her skin and pretend it’s good for ads is so disingenuous & harmful. A face wash might help but not fix, and that’s ok, it’s ok to have a bad skin day (or year)
Idk i just think ana says one thing and does another? It makes me lose any ounce of respect
She did an AD for bondi sands maybe about 4/5days ago, with a script saying it was the best etc. Then on her live someone asked what her fave tan is and she mentioned a completely different one. Petty, but shows how influencers aren’t to be trusted, they will say anything for a pay check.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What actually is her audience now??? Is it still kids??? Or is it 18-20s??? Bc she can’t be posting videos with her little brother, and then posting half naked pics on her insta?? Like make up your mind girl.
This!! Her Youtube content is aimed at 11-20 I would say, but her Insta is more like 18+? Makes no sense, maybe this is why she can't seem to find her own niche and just posts random content. Kinda inappropriate for her to post basically-naked pics for her 11 year old followers to see

Reactions: 14
She’s all just a bit confused- grew up with no money now she’s suddenly got it. Suddenly she has grown up a bit and doesn’t know how to act. Weird

Reactions: 9
F5BC3BCC-A65F-427F-85FF-47494EE2510F.png

she looks aged. Like a 28 year old, gormless woman... can also clearly see she’s flaring her nostrils to make her nose look skinny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s all just a bit confused- grew up with no money now she’s suddenly got it. Suddenly she has grown up a bit and doesn’t know how to act. Weird
Its so weird. She is constantly in awe of buying normal things she never had when she was younger like flat screen smart tv's and new fridges but doesn't seem to comprehend that she is living the height of luxury now with her designer bags, shoes, fast fashion and holidays every few weeks.

Reactions: 8
02038E28-EDCB-48BB-8AA6-128D07924F59.png

im either really drunk or the caption (in the pink) makes no sense??? Is she illiterate??? Or can I just not read??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone taken a look at Julies insta story? Apparently she had to cut out some dancing on her story due to copyright?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the key point to remember is that she is and never has been an original content producer. She just happened to get in a bit earlier than others and fell into the right social (media) circles. She just does whatever trends are popular at any given time.

The half naked photos though have to stop. She does have a great rig but it’s bizarre posting them alongside her brother who’s, what, still single digits in age?

Reactions: 15
Damn, is Ana okay? I just ask because in all of her recent selfies it looks like she's holding in a fart :(

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kinda Irrelevant to the thread but who’s charli and why does she have 64 mil+ on tik tok wtf?? Is she like another Loren grey and is Ana trying to be like her or smth; tik tok famous what not
if I'm not wrong, charli had a viral tiktok and got famous completely by chance and from what I've seen shes really sweet and humble! i don't think anas trying to be like her though, but i think shes more or less trying to change her hair and style to be like addison with her outfits and facial expressions.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s about BLM and what they don’t teach you in school
To be honest, I think that this is a really good video. I said earlier that I think Haz is two faced but actually I really respect her for this video now.

Reactions: 2
cx

I kind of agree, it’s not his fault he does t like foods, and forcing him to eat things will just cause an unhealthy relationship with food. However I do think children should be made to eat vegetables, put garlic butter or something on them if they don’t like the taste.
The boy needs more vitamins than just tomato’s.
my parents used to let me drown all my meals in ketchup just to get me to eat stuff i didnt like, sometimes you just have to do whatever to get food in.
I agree though, try cooking things in different ways, in different meals, and just not making a big deal either way whether he likes it or not, food is food, instead of laughing at him when hes screaming because he doesnt like onion, its just encouraging him or upsetting him more

Reactions: 10
Think today is gonna be me julies fire questions and I’m here for it

Reactions: 6
this doesn't just go for ana, but whenever big influencers support fast fashion like zaful, shein or romwe, I cringe. they clearly have a platform and the money to dress sustainably instead of buying cheap, low quality clothing that they'll throw out anyways so why do they do it.

Reactions: 21
First top... She doesn't like the way it sits with a bra on, because she always has to wear a bra.. not once have I seen her in a bra. I thought it looked nice, her boobs weren't flapping everywhere.
Ok. 5 tops in and she's mentioned she wears a bra after everyone. HI ANA 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.