Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B7E2DF27-4973-46A9-AB95-4CFF54CDF719.jpeg

I just really can’t see how she thinks this is okay???? The difference is crazy.

I totally get feeling good with a tan, it can make a difference to your confidence. But there’s a difference between that and what she’s doing. She’s literally making herself darker as an aesthetic. I really hope she grows up and tones it down because it’s already problematic, I can’t imagine how much further she’ll go...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So I looked up Ana on google and the first thing I see is a bbc news article of youtubers telling their fans to stay at home, they spelt her name wrong 😂 😂 😂
lmao.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long before MeJulie gets arrested in Tesco for wrestling the last bottle of Zoflora out of a poor defenceless pensioner's hands?

How much longer must innocent members of the public suffer the lash of her lizard tongue?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.