Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't think I can sit through a whole Bratticus video. Did anything interesting happen or is it just him screaming over her the entire time?
it was a bunch of minions sending in questions directly to ana and atticus.

The ‘asking mum questions you’re too afraid to ask yours’ trend kind of worked, because people genuinely asked for advice, but honestly this one was just her asking stupid questions about if she’s a good sister and how much she spoils him.

Reactions: 14
I actually don't think I can sit through a whole Bratticus video. Did anything interesting happen or is it just him screaming over her the entire time?
tbf I will say he didn’t scream over her all the time. It wasn’t the best video in terms of anything interesting though.Someone said it before but I’m sure they’ve had a chat with him about his behaviour cause he said he was sorry for shouting or something in last video and his behaviour in this one is a lot calmer.

Reactions: 9
Why does ana say every video is the funniest best video ever in her new video when I was watching it I didn’t laugh i didn’t even crack a smirk I just don’t find her funny tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm more looking forward to the one with Julie tbh. Can't wait to see her get defensive and moody, that's if Ana even asks the juicier questions.
I know a lot of people on Saffron's thread have mixed opinions on both Saffron and Wendy but I'd much rather have her as a mum than Julie. And I can actually sit through Saffron's videos quite easily, you can tell she's been brought up a lot better than Ana.

Reactions: 28
What's the point of filming a question video when your blur out all the answers? Like people aren't going to like a video where all you hear is Atticus going Oh Ana or Oh my ***, like it's just boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wanted to scream when Atticus said that he didn’t want to have two jobs - “my youtube one is the main one”. I’m aware it’s a common aspiration for children nowadays to want to be a YouTuber but I find it sad that Atticus has learnt that straight from Ana that you don’t need to have a real job, just do YouTube...

Also Ana, your orange uneven tanned hands don’t look so good...
89F71289-77EE-410F-98F8-EAC7DCD136BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I wanted to scream when Atticus said that he didn’t want to have two jobs - “my youtube one is the main one”. I’m aware it’s a common aspiration for children nowadays to want to be a YouTuber but I find it sad that Atticus has learnt that straight from Ana that you don’t need to have a real job, just do YouTube...

Also Ana, your orange uneven tanned hands don’t look so good...View attachment 156881
doesn't she realise that her tan DOES NOT LOOK GOOD at all
If the hand looks this patchy, I can't imagine her whole body🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Also Ana, your orange uneven tanned hands don’t look so good...View attachment 156881
With all that’s going on rn she really shouldn’t be showcasing such a dark tan...

Reactions: 9
He won’t have a yt channel until he can use a laptop and edit himself
Imagine ana having to edit more than 2 videos in a week her head would fall off she’s just tooooooo busy guys

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I honestly used to like her videos, especially vlogs, but they are becoming so annoying. Also these threads have really opened my eyes :D. I just wish she like... Did something. She just sits around and has done so from way before the lockdown. I wanna see so e authentic and real things not the same stuff over and over again ugh. She has the potential!

Reactions: 15
I honestly used to like her videos, especially vlogs, but they are becoming so annoying. Also these threads have really opened my eyes :D. I just wish she like... Did something. She just sits around and has done so from way before the lockdown. I wanna see so e authentic and real things not the same stuff over and over again ugh. She has the potential!
Does anyone remember when she briefly did bullet journals. Though she was jumping on that trend it was nice to see her doing something that showed a bit more of her creative side.

Reactions: 10

I was hoping someone would screenshot that part of the video. Looks horrendous!

Reactions: 6

What part did Atticus say this? What part does Anna look like an oompa lompa??

I'm not watching that whole video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.