Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she not scrub off the old fake tan before reapplying a new layer?? because is definitely shows..

• Sick
Reactions: 26
she keeps mentioning she sees these on tiktok.... yeah ana that's the whole purpose of these companies. they rip off trends and sell them for lower prices because they exploit workers.

Reactions: 16
25 mins talking about her boobs 🙄

I don’t understand why she said I don’t get why they come in all these bags like regular shops don’t send clothes in plastic bag.

Everything is ‘so cute’ ‘such a xxx moment’ when really it’s just cheap tat

Reactions: 22
I have a few things to say about that video

1. why does one girl need so many clothes?
2. She moaned countless times that the stitching isn’t great, or things were off, well maybe if you shopped sustainably rather than from a brand that exploits human rights, you will have industry standard clothing?
3. I lost count at how many times she mentioned her boobs, we get it, you have boobs.

Reactions: 28
Uhhh this is the worst, shein? Seriously? Seeing as Ana is so proud of her 'fashion sense' right now you'd really think she'd at least have some clue about fast fashion and how horrible these companies like Shein are?

She's really promoting this shite to her large audience, embarrassing really.

Reactions: 15
25 minutes of mentioning her boobs. ANA YOU ARENT THE ONLY FEMALE TO HAVE BOOBS.. please get over it 😭😭😭

Reactions: 32
Why does she keep saying ‘moment’ ....’this could make for a good summer moment’ 🙄.

All of her sunglasses made me vom 🤮 stop trying to bring back 90s trends they don’t suit you.

And can we just LOL at how she was showing of the ring as such a good fit, but you could see that her finger was a completely different t colour because it was so tight 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does she keep saying ‘moment’ ....’this could make for a good summer moment’ 🙄.

All of her sunglasses made me vom 🤮 stop trying to bring back 90s trends they don’t suit you.

And can we just LOL at how she was showing of the ring as such a good fit, but you could see that her finger was a completely different t colour because it was so tight 😂😂
We all know her idea of a good fit is when it’s too small though, so we really shouldn’t be surprised 😂

Reactions: 11
i understand people on tik tok promoting she in but that’s because people on tik tok who are anas age are students or working jobs that just don’t provide them the income that Ana has. Ana can afford to shop at brands that don’t go against human rights and that are sustainable, and so can all influencers but they just don’t. Every influencer and their dog does a primark haul each season, which really isn’t a sustainable shop either. Anas whole wardrobe besides designer goods is fast and unsustainable fashion, if that were me with her income I’d be buying less junk food and trashy fake tan and buying some nice and sustainable clothes. I’ll admit I have shopped on shein which I know is a terrible shop to use but i just wanted a few cheap summer things, I’m a student with just a small job right now and don’t have a lot of money to go and spend like Ana does.

also, is the video worth watching? anything haul related I usually don’t watch because I find them boring but I’m intrigued what she got as I’m sure a lot of it isn’t very nice and laughable, can anyone fill me in?

she says that ‘summer moment’ thing because Byron said it, I’ve heard it in his vlogs and videos when I watched a few and obviously she’s obsessed with him and doesn’t have originality so of course she took that and put it in her limited vocabulary of IN-sane and IN-credible and OBSESSED. I find that ‘moment’ phrase so irritating especially when Byron said it, not the biggest fan of his accent lol

Also on the subject of Byron, she posted a story like ‘happy Father’s Day daddy’ it’s so cringe even if it’s an inside joke nobody wants to see that and just text him that.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
i understand people on tik tok promoting she in but that’s because people on tik tok who are anas age are students or working jobs that just don’t provide them the income that Ana has. Ana can afford to shop at brands that don’t go against human rights and that are sustainable, and so can all influencers but they just don’t. Every influencer and their dog does a primark haul each season, which really isn’t a sustainable shop either. Anas whole wardrobe besides designer goods is fast and unsustainable fashion, if that were me with her income I’d be buying less junk food and trashy fake tan and buying some nice and sustainable clothes. I’ll admit I have shopped on shein which I know is a terrible shop to use but i just wanted a few cheap summer things, I’m a student and don’t have a lot of money to go and spend like Ana does.

also, is the video worth watching? anything haul related I usually don’t watch because I find them boring but I’m intrigued what she got, can anyone fill me in?
If your intrigued then you should watch it!😂

Reactions: 2
If your intrigued then you should watch it!😂
I might I just don’t know whether I wanna waste all that time of my life watching her try on clothes. Did someone say it’s 25mins, I know we’re in isolation and have not too much to do but I feel like that’s time I won’t get back. Just wanna know what not so nice pieces for her ‘insane new fashion sense’ she’s apparently got during lockdown for a laugh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the Father’s Day picture ana posted on her insta story, does anyone know if that’s her biological dad or atticus’ dad? Because I’m sure I can remember her saying that she’s never met her biological dad

Reactions: 5
In the Father’s Day picture ana posted on her insta story, does anyone know if that’s her biological dad or atticus’ dad? Because I’m sure I can remember her saying that she’s never met her biological dad
I don’t think it’s either. I think it’s the man who julie was with after ana was born, and then left her just before atticus was born??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah its her stepdad, he was after her biological dad and he left before Julie met Atticus' dad if that makes sense 😅

Reactions: 7
How shocked is everyone that she didn't try on the bikinis in the Shein haul? I thought she'd use it as an opportunity to show off her lobsided boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Have you ever watched a Tana clothing hall? Ana has copied it completely, she had the tiny glasses and always saying ‘cute little summer moment’ kind of things

I have to wear a bra with my boobs. She's never in a bloody bra. 🤯 She needs to learn how to dress to her body type to compliment it more. I’ve never seen such an unflattering clothing haul, her boobs looks so squished in all those tops. She needs to realise crop tops aren't necessarily as flattering on a bigger bust. The normal tees and polo looks so much more flattering. The tucking up her bra, imagine how sweaty. 🤢🤮 Also why the hell is she buying xs with those sized boobs.

take a shot everytime she says boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s her stepdad julies ex boyfriend she calls him dad because her biological dad was never in her life he’s not atticus’ dad either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.