Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just see mejulie the day after, cleaning the toilet after Ana’s pebble dashed it with her ‘post-challenge poo’. ‘OH ANA NO WHAT YOU DUN, YOU DIDNT ANA, THATS NOT FUNNY THATS NOT RIGHT, ANA YOU HAVENT’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I’m actually younger than Anna and I cannot deal with he stupid content and her minions. Just read a comment that said “omg Anna needs a Starbucks brand deal bc she’s giving them so much free publicity” AS IF Starbucks needs her to advertise their company!! ARE THEY DUMB 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet ana faked the video like she did with others 😂😂 one bite and then a nice “proper”, unseasoned meal afterwords

my them lot even think a medium chicken at Nando’s is “so spicy”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is no way she actually ate all this food. Like others said.. probably just took a few bites and it went in the bin.

Stop doing 24 hour challenges if you can’t do them..
Also the big giveaway that she didn't do the challenge for 24 hours is the light... If you watch the video carefully it stays practically the same all the way through.

Even in the evening shots it's broad daylight. It is light until about 9.30pm in the UK but the light is way less bright by then so I'd say she just sits there trying all the different things but saying it's all different times during the day.

Also she needs calling out for supporting Starbucks. Awful company that are silencing any employees who support BLM.

Reactions: 16
Is it just be that gets the vibe that she wants to be black?? Thinking she’s all relatable by putting poc memes in her videos??

Reactions: 10
Don't know how she has the gall to do another 24 hour challenge video after admitting she doesn't do them properly 🙄 but hey never mind the minions will lap it up anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By the time she got to the cupcakes and donuts for "dinner" in her latest vid I felt nauseous. I have a big sweet tooth and even I couldn't attempt to do half of that, Jesus Christ her insides must be fucked

Reactions: 13
like honestly .., sweet potato? fruit? FRUIT!?! smoothies? fruit juice, and yes to quote another person sweet and sour food,
there’s an eating disorder called binge eating and it’s where you’re legit abusing your body by overeating loads of crap, i can’t even watch her food videos because they’re acc so triggering to my ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watched Anas vlog we travelled first class?! Flying to la for the first time and she is straightening her hair wet! I repeat STRAIGHTENING HER HAIR WET. No wonder it's dead.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching the video now, I'm actually almost gagging just watching it. Funny she says shes having a "cheat" day. This is your normal diet. A cheat day for you would be eating something healthy hun. There's no way she could possibly eat all of it. The dinner platter... Who the frick can eat 1 whole chocolate cake, 3 cupcakes and 2 donuts washed down with a chocolate milkshake? And thats just dinner? 🤢 A normal person surely can't eat that? And then of course she has to mention Byron. GIRL PLEASEEEEEEEEE! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

HE IS NOT INTO YOU ANA.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
dont know if anyone has seen james charles latest video, but he used bondi sands tan and it looked so good, like he looked like he had a proper tan. ana obvs uses the same tan as him and idk what the duck she does but its awful. its obvs her doing something wrong, i dont know what.

about the sugar intake, i bought a small bottle of pepsi yesterday morning, and im only finishing it this afternoon. i have no clue how she consumes all of that in a day. the only time i will eat a bunch of junk food is at a sleepover, or an event like a birthday where they just have a bunch of party food.

Reactions: 12
Its embarrassing the way she literally begs for ideas every week.
Do your job you absolute munter and come up with some original ideas
FINALLY someone said it
It's too much effort
Her mind is not able to think of any other idea that doesn't involve McDonalds/crap food

Reactions: 19
When I was Ana's age I used to beable to eat what ever I wanted and not gain weight.
Then I turned 25 and the weight crept on then.
Now if I eat a Macdonalds I gain the weight immediately

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.