Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike WHY can this silly girl not come up with any video ideas of her own. She is obsessed with copying saffron
Lol, even down to dying her hair back to her natural color. Saffron Has mentioned doing it multiple times since lockdown started, then last week Anastasia mentioned it.

Reminds me of that line from the movie Mean Girls... “I saw Cady Heron wearing Army pants and flip-flops, so I bought Army pants and flip-flops.”

If I were Saff Id be so pissed to have a friend like her
it's a bit creepy when someone literally copies everything you do, even if it's a friend. It just shows the level of obsession
Same! But tbh Saffron comes off as the type of girl that wants a minion follower friend like Anastasia that worships her every move lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know😭 but judging by her insta it’s all she does, that or bikini photos taken by atticus or mejulie
The reason I think all these influencers just take endless photos of themselves is because that's all they have got to take photos of... Ana is not alone in this it's just so sad there's nothing else in their lives and screaming self obsession but also people who only post selfies constantly are screaming for attention and validation...

I always ask myself what kind of person wants to be an influencer and I think the answer is someone very self absorbed, lonely and also craving attention and reinforcement that they are enough

Reactions: 9
Watching that new video of Ana's made me sick, like I heaved knowing the amount of sugar she was putting into her body.
I don't understand why she has a flat stomach and eats so much rubbish.
I have spent almost a year, trying to be so incredibly healthy, to get the figure I want, giving up foods I love, working out most days etc yet ana can shovel in a whole cake, 6 cupcakes, lots of sweets, puddings, waffles pancakes and so on and not even gain half a pound.
Hope her metabolism catches up with her
Flat stomach bc she prolly didn’t eat everything, just took tiny bites for the cam then threw the rest away lmao

Reactions: 6
I love chloe ting workouts have for ages now! But they can be hard sometimes, especially for someone like Ana who doesn’t work out (or claims not to). But what makes me feel ill is that she just ate pizza and then decided to work out, I’ve done a workout after eating and felt sooo ill! Also just because saff did it. I had a friend who copied me a lot too and it was so strange, I don’t know how saffron copes although like you guys have said, she probably finds it flattering.
What annoys me is that I feel like she’s trying to hop on the fitness guru trend, showing off her abs and all that

Sorry av just had her come on my FYP on tik tok (godknows why because she’s defo not a bit of me) but her teeth LORD IF I HAD HER MONEY ID BE GETTING THOSE TEETH FIXED ASAP NOT BUYING M&M JACKETS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 2 photos from your camera roll tik tok thing. The captain is she learnt less makeup is more and she suits blonde hair umm what? You 100% wear more now than in those previous photos and your hair looks a million times better! Is she blind?

Reactions: 15
For those of you who want to know about her invisilign (sorry don’t know how to spell it!)
She said she was supposed to start it and then lockdown happened so she couldn’t get some attachment. So now she’s due to get the attachment next week and will have a lisp. It will take 8 months.

On the house move she said she wants to move to London and went on socially distanced viewings recently. Said she will probably be living with others but wouldn’t say who (I’m guessing Byron). She then wants to eventually move back home and build a house. So not sure what the tweet the other day was about when she was looking for houses in her own area?

The merch will have “oh Ana”, “what do you rate it out of 10”, and “it’s a rip off” on it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ana is knocking great mileage out of that green jumper jesus christ she will have to be cut out of it if she wears it any longer .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone watch her ig live and report back if she says anything about the haz drama please, can’t sit through it myself

For those of you who want to know about her invisilign (sorry don’t know how to spell it!)
She said she was supposed to start it and then lockdown happened so she couldn’t get some attachment. So now she’s due to get the attachment next week and will have a lisp. It will take 8 months.

On the house move she said she wants to move to London and went on socially distanced viewings recently. Said she will probably be living with others but wouldn’t say who (I’m guessing Byron). She then wants to eventually move back home and build a house. So not sure what the tweet the other day was about when she was looking for houses in her own area?

The merch will have “oh Ana”, “what do you rate it out of 10”, and “it’s a rip off” on it.
Thats interesting she didn't choose to live with Saffron or maybe the choice wasn't there? :ROFLMAO:
I'm interested in her invaslign journey, I'm really intrigued by the change they propose will happen, especially in 8 months which means she's chosen to wear them for 22 hours a day surely?

Reactions: 5
Someone pls send the 1m tik tok I don’t have the app (no storage lolz) 😘 xxx
And any others that are worth watching for the bants

Thats interesting she didn't choose to live with Saffron or maybe the choice wasn't there? :ROFLMAO:
I'm interested in her invaslign journey, I'm really intrigued by the change they propose will happen, especially in 8 months which means she's chosen to wear them for 22 hours a day surely?
She didn’t say it was Byron, that was just my guess as Saff already has a place andsomeone said Byron was looking too?

I can’t see it, she must not have saved it?
It was on tik tok unless you’re talking about a separate live :)

Reactions: 3
I heard Julie urinated on the carpark floor and told staff to F off and mind their business at Primark Rushden Lakes today while she was queuing to get in.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I heard Julie urinated on the carpark floor and told staff to F off and mind their business at Primark Rushden Lakes today while she was queuing to get in.
I know I'm like 99% sure this is a joke but a part of me does believe it's true

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.