Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachel92

I’m never one to comment on things that people can’t change (ie looks) because I don’t really agree with that. But I just watched Anna’s newest video where she says she is jealous because Julie is making ‘a full on spaghetti bolognaise with mince and sauce and mushrooms’ and I just can’t get over their eating habits. It is always made out that these basic meals are AMAZING, however they are more like something a student would eat not what a mother would make her children. I’m not saying spag Bol is bad at all it’s just one example of how she bigs up what Julie is cooking when in fact it is really basic. Another one I can’t stand is her ‘cheese pie’

Adding on from what I said above, also Julie is raising atticus to be a picky eater by always giving him a different meal to her and Anna. I was brought up to eat what was given to me and what the rest of my family was eating. Never once would my mum getting me like a maccies on the way to another restaurant because I wouldn’t like the food there.

Reactions: 34

LilacAries

i legit have so many ideas off the top of my head, glow up day during quarantine, cooking things from scratch for a day, makeup tutorials, could go on and on. she’s just a boring dirty greasy little freak who wants to lick saffron’s bum hole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
ANA STOP BUYING XS IF YOUR TITS AREN'T XS! Also yes babe you've got boobs, so have a lot of other people, they aren't a personality trait

• Haha
  • Heart

missmisty

Actually cannot cope with the dry shampoo just sitting on her head 🤢 is it really that hard to have a shower

43BBF155-B01D-4023-9B1E-DE45F946F9E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jessymessy

Phaha I’m dead! Anas new video... “I worked super hard on editing this I think it’s really good and funny”... are you joking, thrown a couple memes in adding nothing to it... this girl has the creative capacity of a teaspoon 😂😂

• Haha

cocokayelle

There's no denying that she's an attractive girl (more so if she toned down on the makeup and dyed her hair brunette) but facially I don't think she has the model look. She's more girl next door pretty, whereas models tend to have sharp striking features
It might be just a cultural thing but I've from the U.S. (California) & Anastasia really isn't what most over here would consider to be attractive... besides the thin waist & big boobs, revealing clothes she wears. She's what we would call a "butter face" where everything looks ok, but her face. 🤐

• Haha

Birthdaycards

I would not be able to cope if Ana and Saffron moved in together. Between Ana’s generally annoying behaviour and living like a slob, and saff’s doing 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻After every time she eats something. Ugh they’re so annoying.

Also I know this isn’t about Saff but I find it so annoying when she does 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 All the time. She even goes out of her way to put her cutlery down to make sure she can do it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Birthdaycards

Maybe a new 24 hour challenge video for Anna: Only eating fresh fruit and vegetables and cooking meals from scratch for 24 hours.

None of the pre-packet rubbish for once that they live off!
She thinks ‘from scratch’ is cooking the mince for a spagbol and adding a jar of sauce that’s the issue 😂😂

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
She did post a black square but deleted it after Haz called saffron out for not educating people so Ana quickly deleted hers.

View attachment 151689
Not a friend is she! I find that a bit snakes tbh. You don’t publically embarassment your friend do you? You direct message them and educate them. And she has the cheek to call her a friend.

• Heart

newtoyou

VIP Member
I’m actually gobsmacked that she did her that dirty! They have private accounts to post stuff like that. She didn’t need to do it to that many people. Ana really shouldn’t be her friend anymore she’s trash
That’s actually so mean! Especially the teeth comparison cos those are Anna’s real teeth in the first pic, not altered by the filter.

• Haha

Lurker91

25 minutes of mentioning her boobs. ANA YOU ARENT THE ONLY FEMALE TO HAVE BOOBS.. please get over it 😭😭😭

Alfies_Boy

VIDEO IDEA FOR ANA

Ask Me Anything: Tattle edition

Ana creates a Tattle account, posts the username to her socials as proof it’s her. Then she spends 24 hours answering questions and interacting in her current thread. In doing so bridging a gap between the anti-Tattle butt hurt YouTuber/Influencer community and their critics.

Not sure if a big YouTuber has ever done this before - other than logging on in disguise? She could be an innovator and above the curve if she does it.

• Heart
  • Haha