Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just flicked through anas insta stories without the sound on and her mouth honestly scared me with the way it moved haha please watch it without sound on and tell me I’m not the only one who thinks her mouth moves weird 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
So she did a workout, turned into a “sweaty mess” monster and got into bed in the same clothes? What an absolute crusty ogre, she probably thinks just a bit of deodorant will be fine instead 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So she did a workout, turned into a “sweaty mess” monster and got into bed in the same clothes? What an absolute crusty ogre, she probably thinks just a bit of deodorant will be fine instead 🥴
This is absolutely gross. I bet she doesn't change her bedsheets for weeks either 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she would go back to daily vlogging when lockdown has been lifted. I used to really enjoy but now she only does them when it’s got to involve an AD. She said there is a vlog coming up soon but we all know it’s going to be a AD. Probably for that tan she’s been promoting on her Instagram stories!

I wish she would go back to daily vlogging when lockdown has been lifted. I used to really enjoy but now she only does them when it’s got to involve an AD. She said there is a vlog coming up soon but we all know it’s going to be a AD. Probably for that tan she’s been promoting on her Instagram stories!
“A day in the life of Orangein TANantino”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rant incoming ...

The fact that she can literally make a video where she goes to a shop, buys a cake and then eats it in front of a camera and get paid close to or if not OVER a THOUSAND pounds for it (obvs more if she slips in a cheeky #ad in there) whilst myself and many other key workers are working our ARSES off getting paid a fraction of what she does makes me feel ill.

So uncreative, unoriginal and out of touch it hurts
O how i regret spending my teenage years getting drunk on cider in a park .. WHY DIDNT I DO YOUTUBE GODDAMMNNN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What's the bet Ana will be straight to Primark today as it's reopening?
4F06D2D8-8E10-4EA7-9658-E4E05ADD5F16.png

looks like julies gone Instead, you know because Ana’s SoOoOo scared to go out.... (not actually sure if it is primark but it’s definitely some sort of clothes shop)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Tell me if I'm wrong but this 'cheat day' mentality on YT is so triggering and damaging. Acting like you can't eat things without it being a 'cheat', like what are you cheating? Food is not an enemy and stop acting like it is! It's harmful and it's wrong to make your viewers feel like they can't enjoy the odd slice of cake or a bar of chocolate in moderation without it being this big crime mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 154564
looks like julies gone Instead, you know because Ana’s SoOoOo scared to go out.... (not actually sure if it is primark but it’s definitely some sort of clothes shop)
I think a lot of people queuing up are buying stuff for.their kids as obviously we're in summer now and primark is affordable plus kids outgrow clothes fairly quickly. Hopefully that's what she's gone in for, not queuing up for some cheap homeware tat

View attachment 154564
What a complete waste of time why on earth would she need to go to Primark...

You can see where Ana gets her need to constantly consume pointless products and gross materialism from...

• Heart
Why does ana make out she’s this boujee festival person, when she’s actually only ever been to parklife, coachella, and something called Bestival?? I remember watching one of haz’s videos and she was saying how she’s gonna go to so many more festivals because she loves all the ones she’s been to already, but she’s only been to 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.