Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notahater1010

VIP Member
If she has been going there all her life sure they know her and would accommodate her request. It is weird that she goes there all the time and the manager seems to not care obviously something is wrong.

She said that the way the manager spoke to her, she has never had anyone spoke to her like that in her life. Maybe that’s the problem cause she is a spoilt brat where no one has ever put her into her place, people has always kissed her behind cause of her money that when someone does not do that she think it is wrong.

I am loving this hotel 😂 the being an influencer does not mean they are above the law comment was the best. I will be definitely staying there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I understand you’re upset, but how do that her fault? She doesn’t make the guidelines. I do think it’s inappropriate and irresponsible, however it’s not her fault you can’t see your parents
It's not her fault, but most poor people have to stay at home and have lost family members and jobs. It is provocative to see mega-rich people giving no shits to the rules that the government has put in place. Corona is not going anywhere, and she has been traveling outside the country multiple times already. If she was infected with the virus, she could have made a lot of people very sick or even dead. Her showing her travels is like putting salt on a wound, everyone is doing their best to reduce the spread of the virus and she's acting like there is no harm in traveling to other countries every other week.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t think Amelia fell in love with rob, I think she found a guy who was the right status for her family and she fell in love with the idea of getting married.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

ladidadada

She just looks so weird, her styling and make up and ... let's call it "interesting eating habits" make her look like an unfortunate combination of a 45 year old looking face on a 10 year old's body.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ccc123000

Chatty Member
I just think it's hilarious she's saying she "saved up for the surgery for 7 years," when we all know she has all that money just lying around. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I find her attitude towards her heritage so weird; using it when it suits her (evil eyes and all the names of her naff plated jewellery) but ignores it when someone wishes her a Happy Chanukah.... it’s very obviously a sore spot for her, I wonder why

Reactions: 27

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
This is how she looks best. Loose blouse, barely any make up, messy hair, and no crazy nails! She looks pretty. I wish she would feel more comfortable with this less made up look. Doesn't need the constant heavy eye-liner and perfect hair all the time to look pretty.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 19.30.19.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Julia123

VIP Member
I saw the stories last night and was horrified with the casual way she talked about this while doing her makeup. She's disappointed... fair enough. OK so yes, that was rude and not nice to say he didn't care after she refused to take credit vs refund, but this is a manager... an employee. Keep this private, call the owner or the hotel group and let them handle this internally and refund or credit your money. She's got several minutes of her story and tagging the hotel and is "clutch pearls" so upset that she was spoken to so rudely and then goes on to talk about the cheek highlighter she's using on her cheeks. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE IN A PLACE OF SUCH PRIVILEGE DURING THESE TRAGIC TIMES?

By publicly BASHING these who are suffering so badly with their entire industry decimated.... because he wasn't nice to her on the phone, punishes the staff of this hotel with all of her "sheep" who will boycott and further bash and not stay there... The staff are suffering... no jobs, no security, no income etc. And it's extra upsetting because her family is in the extreme wealth portion of the world.... she's got so much, and such a platform. This is immature and petty. Many of these people in the travel, beaty & hospitality industry have also lost loved ones, or are sick themselves. GET OUT OF YOUR BUBBLE AND THINK ABOUT OTHERS. DON'T USE YOUR PLATFORM TO EXACT REVENGE ON A PERCEIVED SLIGHT. UN FOLLOWED

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Namima

VIP Member
2020 has made Amelia really unlikeable to me. Every vlog and IG story is an Ad. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
The over-acting in her vlogs and IG stories, trying too hard to be happy-go-lucky and dumb (why !!!), incessant giggling, the lies about her PR products 'gifts' and discounts, I just can't with her anymore.
And I liked her, I really did. Not anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

getawaywithit

VIP Member
With all that’s going on in the world, Amelia would like to instead direct your attention and activism to a luxury hotel that was rude to her boyfriend whilst booking their 10th European vacation in the midst of a pandemic.

Reactions: 25

cocobubica

It looks just like Missoma that she used to shill 24/7. Predictable and boring just like her. Isn‘t the evil eye trend over? It used to be so popular 5 years ago.

Reactions: 25

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She is mentally ill. I don’t say that as a pejorative at all, this girl is very sick and should get offline. She’s always commenting about her “manly” arms when she literally looks emaciated. It’s deeply unpleasant to have to witness.

Reactions: 24

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
If the rudest customer service she’s ever had is someone saying “I don’t care” then she has lived one serious first world life

Reactions: 23

ladidadada

Well, she doesn't need her husband's money. Also I highly doubt anyone she'd ever even meet was self made.

onmylunchbreak

That is obscene. I understand people have different amounts of money and people should be free to spend it how they wish, but I just don’t think I could spend like that even with all the money in the world. Do people not feel guilty when they think about how much of a difference it could genuinely make to peoples lives, that money?

queenamber

VIP Member
I follow her sister Hannah on IG and it looks like they've been staying at some country estate over Christmas. Looks like there's at least 8 people in her latest grid post (video of them walking). Tier 4? We don't know her.

• Angry
  • Wow