Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you find information about Raemi as a trademark :) ?
Came here from the Lydiot Millen thread and kind of wanted to see what anti-Amelia had to say about this. I love talking about brand strategies and those influenzas' launch are forever a tit show for me. I liked Amelia story telling so I hope this is not fake hype for a basic fantasy jewel brand or basic made in China eyewear like all the insta entrepreneurs now...
Trademarks can be searched on the government site www.gov.uk

Reactions: 2
So more fake jewelry from another influencer? How original. Happy i'm allergic and not temped. There's loads of evil eye jewelry on etsy in solid gold btw and prices aren't bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's so weird that she'd release a jewelry brand that's in direct competition with Estee's. Don't these women have any business acumen?!
Yep Estee will hardly be able to do a collab with Amelia, which I immediately thought about since Estee is very much into everything litotherapy, fortune-telling, magic and mystical things... A lifestyle brand would have been the occasion to collab together. But, I kind of find it on brand for Amelia to launch her own jewelry line, after all from a business point of view I'd rather take total ownership of the collection if I was her, rather than collaborating with a brand (especially that cheap Skinny Dip brand gosh).

Reactions: 4
There are several jewelry brands out there which use the evil eye as inspiration. The lack of originality and creativity among these influencers is staggering.
Well, at least these pieces seems to be better quality than her previous jewelry colab.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does her face look very..... square in those Tatler pictures? It was the same in the Armani ones she looks completely different. She definitely knows her angles when she’s taking her own pictures but she looks completely different when someone else is taking them

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does her face look very..... square in those Tatler pictures? It was the same in the Armani ones she looks completely different. She definitely knows her angles when she’s taking her own pictures but she looks completely different when someone else is taking them
I was actually thinking the exact same thing! Her whole face shape looks different, but better than in her own pics I think.

Reactions: 3
This is how she looks best. Loose blouse, barely any make up, messy hair, and no crazy nails! She looks pretty. I wish she would feel more comfortable with this less made up look. Doesn't need the constant heavy eye-liner and perfect hair all the time to look pretty.

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 19.30.19.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is anyone else bitterly disappointed that "dream protection" didn't end up being tampons?

I was 100% here for unicorn horn mooncups, or something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love, love, love this white blouse in the 3rd picture, anyone know where it’s from? 😍
I messaged Amelia to ask about this top, then realised she hasn’t ever replied to one message I’ve sent. I’m not a weirdo😂 I’ve just sent the odd message asking where something she’s wearing is from. Poor form really.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I messaged Amelia to ask about this top, then realised she hasn’t ever replied to one message I’ve sent. I’m not a weirdo😂 I’ve just sent the odd message asking where something she’s wearing is from. Poor form really.
Yet she reads every message 🙄

Reactions: 4
so Sammi Beautycrush/ In the frow/ Estee/ Amelia all have jewellery collections now. I'm probably missing heaps. How dull, why don't they diverse themselves

Reactions: 13
so Sammi Beautycrush/ In the frow/ Estee/ Amelia all have jewellery collections now. I'm probably missing heaps. How dull, why don't they diverse themselves
And they’re all the same drivel. I’d much rather shop from Etsy and actual small businesses.

Reactions: 17
And they’re all the same drivel. I’d much rather shop from Etsy and actual small businesses.
Please be aware that a lot of ‘small businesses’ on Etsy are actually much larger than you think and selling that same cheap tat you see all over alibaba. It’s a constant problem with that site. They let the resellers in and have no idea how to manage it anymore. I’ve been a seller on there for 13 years so have seen how it’s been taken over by the fraudsters.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.