Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, Amelia! I haven't seen my parents who live in another country in over a year and probably won't see them for at least 6 more months or however long until a vaccine is discovered or travel gets better (I would have to quarantine there and when coming back and I can't afford to get 4 weeks of holiday or unpaid leave only to quarantine) but you travel 3 times in a month, it's all fine. I understand once... but does she really need that many holidays in these times?

Selfish entitled brat.
I understand you’re upset, but how do that her fault? She doesn’t make the guidelines. I do think it’s inappropriate and irresponsible, however it’s not her fault you can’t see your parents

Reactions: 2
I understand you’re upset, but how do that her fault? She doesn’t make the guidelines. I do think it’s inappropriate and irresponsible, however it’s not her fault you can’t see your parents
It's not her fault, but most poor people have to stay at home and have lost family members and jobs. It is provocative to see mega-rich people giving no shits to the rules that the government has put in place. Corona is not going anywhere, and she has been traveling outside the country multiple times already. If she was infected with the virus, she could have made a lot of people very sick or even dead. Her showing her travels is like putting salt on a wound, everyone is doing their best to reduce the spread of the virus and she's acting like there is no harm in traveling to other countries every other week.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's not her fault, but most poor people have to stay at home and have lost family members and jobs. It is provocative to see mega-rich people giving no shits to the rules that the government has put in place. Corona is not going anywhere, and she has been traveling outside the country multiple times already. If she was infected with the virus, she could have made a lot of people very sick or even dead. Her showing her travels is like putting salt on a wound, everyone is doing their best to reduce the spread of the virus and she's acting like there is no harm in traveling to other countries every other week.
Yeah I do agree with everything you’ve said, and I’m also annoyed my holiday was cancelled but I’m not angry at anyway, because I know I’m doing the right thing and I won’t be potentially harming people, but the government are allowing people to go on holiday, so they will! And also the airline industry is in dyer need of customers, it’s a tricky one but being angry or blaming her won’t change anything

Reactions: 1
It's not classy or polite to rub ones money and subsequent options in someone else face.... now THAT is real old school class- not some nouveau riche gauche crass behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You're right, but it is grating to see others ignore warnings, rules and/or the situation, whilst oneself has changed their life and doesn't go to see their families, friends or on holiday.

On Tamara's thread there's a discussion that it seems that she's been to the UK, but hid that from her audience, so she wouldn't have to quarantine (France to UK = 14 days quarantine, back to France = 14 days quarantine), just like when she "moved" (lol) to Paris and didn't quarantine, either. So many lies.

My family has also been hit a bit by this, cancelled plans over the summer, elderly grandparents on their own, none of the family can get to them because of rules, which I am in favour of, just to be clear. But then you see these "influencers" galavant all over the place and with that spike another wave and it does make you mad.

In ways, it is her fault. Because her recklessness, and she's not the only one, that's the real problem, leads to many problems down the line which makes it harder for the rest, who've changed their lives and plans.

Reactions: 11
What throws me isn’t that Amelia’s seeing her parents. It’s that she, who lives in the same town as her parents, is traveling unnecessarily abroad for an Italian vacation with them.

I‘m lucky to have my immediate family in town with me like Amelia. So I have seen my mom quite a bit. My grandma as well! Are we booking flights to Italy? No. We’re doing the responsible thing and enjoying each other’s company close to home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am with everyone that finds her behaviour frustrating and lacking awareness, yes it's completely in her right to travel - the government has allowed us to do so. While I have chosen not to travel, I know people who have and we all have to make decisions that we feel comfortable with. It just seems so - I don't even know what the right word is, perhaps tone deaf. Coronavirus hasn't gone away, okay take one holiday, if you have to take 2 but come on isn't this Amelia's 4th time abroad? I think it would be different if Amelia had been facing hardship in lockdown or was a key worker or far away from family and friends but we all know she was living comfortably (as was her family) It's as if they just can't stay in the UK for summer. The shame of it! Has Amelia even addressed it? Because the vibe I am getting from Amelia is that she is totally unaware that coronavirus exists and that people are still getting sick and dying in both the UK and Europe. Even in the height of lockdown it seemed like Amelia was completely oblivious. Must be nice living in a little bubble without a care in the world.

Reactions: 12
Ok, putting aside the very real danger of being an asymptotic carrier of a potentially deadly virus, i though that flying around dpr frivolous fun was a faux pas due to the climiate emergency. So what of airlines reduce their flights? Plenty to do in the UK, or via another mode of transportation, and it is not as though she lives in an unpleasant living environment that she would need a break from.

Now, style wise. She needs a style swap with someone, maybe in the frow??

Reactions: 7
I am with everyone that finds her behaviour frustrating and lacking awareness, yes it's completely in her right to travel - the government has allowed us to do so. While I have chosen not to travel, I know people who have and we all have to make decisions that we feel comfortable with. It just seems so - I don't even know what the right word is, perhaps tone deaf. Coronavirus hasn't gone away, okay take one holiday, if you have to take 2 but come on isn't this Amelia's 4th time abroad? I think it would be different if Amelia had been facing hardship in lockdown or was a key worker or far away from family and friends but we all know she was living comfortably (as was her family) It's as if they just can't stay in the UK for summer. The shame of it! Has Amelia even addressed it? Because the vibe I am getting from Amelia is that she is totally unaware that coronavirus exists and that people are still getting sick and dying in both the UK and Europe. Even in the height of lockdown it seemed like Amelia was completely oblivious. Must be nice living in a little bubble without a care in the world.
That's what bothers me the most. Not that she is travelling (she can take the risk all she likes) but how frequently she is travelling. It just seems in really poor taste. She could easily go and not post, it comes across as ignorant and braggy.

Reactions: 15
I’ve unfollowed her due to her abuse of her platform to exact revenge on the hotel... but wanted to see today’s vlog out of curiosity to see soho farmhouse. Um WHAT in the Sam Hill is going on with her eye makeup/mascara?! 😯🥴🕷🕷

Just discovered this woman via some Lydiot M-G guilt by association- whats the situation with this girls eyes/ eye make up????? Her Mum is better looking than her!!
Yes agreed... her mother is beautiful and she and her sister sadly look like their dad more than mom.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That's what bothers me the most. Not that she is travelling (she can take the risk all she likes) but how frequently she is travelling. It just seems in really poor taste. She could easily go and not post, it comes across as ignorant and braggy.
What I don’t understand is that people often take holidays cause they are tired from working hard, so they need a break, they need to go somewhere to relax and run away from their normal life. Amelia and many other influencers what exactly are they running away from?
They already have a pretty easy and busy life full of parties and freebies. Do they really need 3 holidays in one month?

She is tired of being home not doing much and just going out to lunch and dinners everyday. It must be so tiring this kind of life when some people lost jobs and probably won’t even have what to eat let alone go out for dinner 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’ve unfollowed her due to her abuse of her platform to exact revenge on the hotel... but wanted to see today’s vlog out of curiosity to see soho farmhouse. Um WHAT in the Sam Hill is going on with her eye makeup/mascara?! 😯🥴🕷🕷

Yes agreed... her mother is beautiful and she and her sister sadly look like their dad more than mom.
Wow. Those are some strong genes in her Fathers side.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely looks like her father. What does he do? Are they really millionaire/billionaires?

Reactions: 1

Rick Sopher is an English Chairman and CEO of Edmond de Rothschild Capital Holdings Limited. He is a former director of the management company of RIT Capital Partners (formerly Rothschild Investment Trust), whose Chairman is British investment banker Lord Jacob Rothschild.

In addition, Sopher is chairman of Leveraged Capital Holdings, a hedge fund that was started by the Edmond de Rothschild Group.

Rick Sopher – Net Worth
Sopher earned most of his wealth from managing Edmond de Rothschild and Leveraged Capital Holdings. In addition, in the first part of his professional career, he worked at Binder Dijker Otte Stoy Hayward. Therefore, Rick Sopher has an estimated net worth of $105 million.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
For some reason I’m finding her dad really attractive. Can’t think why lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.