Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Amelia, her immaturity really bothers me and I cannot find anything appealing about her content, however, I have to say that she does live in the Chelsea flat. I see her quite “regularly”, in early morning walks with Duke. Her parents house is not in Chelsea, so I don’t think she would come purposefully to Chelsea to walk her dog and than go back to her parents house.
Also, I have seen her running twice with the same guy. Not sure if he is her boyfriend, friend or a PT tough
Yeah I was referring to her old place she shared with her sister where she acted as if it was a standalone place somehow. I think her current place is most likely indeed finally an apartment where she actually lives. I wonder if it is because it might be close to her new boyfriend?

Reactions: 2
I think the poster was referring to the “flat” she shared with her sister that is actually quarters at her parents house, not the flat she’s in now which she rents from Philippa Cadogan.

What does she look like irl? Is she as tiny as she comes across in vlogs?
Extremely tiny.☺

Reactions: 2
Anyone else perplexed by her hotel in France situation? She says on her story that SHE rang the hotel and the hotel manager was rude to HER, but in the comments of the hotel’s latest Instagram post, they confirm it was her boyfriend who called and was extremely rude.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I really saw no need to throw the hotel under the bus (even if they were rude) If they’ve been going there all her life you’d think they’d have some sort of relationship so it makes far more sense that her “boyfriend” (you know the one she doesn’t admit to so she can keep shilling Bumble) was the one that was rude

And people commenting on the hotel’s instagram about it and accusing them on making fake profiles.... with the economy as it is especially in relation to tourism what she has done is so damaging - particularly if they’re dealing with refunds as per French law - let’s face it it’s not as though she can’t afford to take a loss if the hotel are only giving credit notes

Reactions: 21
I really saw no need to throw the hotel under the bus (even if they were rude) If they’ve been going there all her life you’d think they’d have some sort of relationship so it makes far more sense that her “boyfriend” (you know the one she doesn’t admit to so she can keep shilling Bumble) was the one that was rude

And people commenting on the hotel’s instagram about it and accusing them on making fake profiles.... with the economy as it is especially in relation to tourism what she has done is so damaging - particularly if they’re dealing with refunds as per French law - let’s face it it’s not as though she can’t afford to take a loss if the hotel are only giving credit notes
Just took a look at the hotels last post - who are these Amelia sheep?! She is wealthy as you rightly point out, these minions have no need to fight for her! It’s so cringe😂

Reactions: 11
Just took a look at the hotels last post - who are these Amelia sheep?! She is wealthy as you rightly point out, these minions have no need to fight for her! It’s so cringe😂
I know! It’s ridiculous also if they’ve been going there for so long surely you wouldn’t tag them in stories like that - if I were the hotel I’d ban her I’m guessing in that part of the world they won’t cry too much over losing her business.

Reactions: 11
Amelia knew exactly what she was doing when she decided to name and tag the hotel. While sometimes companies need to be called out, I really hate when influencers do that knowing that they are sending their army of minions off to flood the brand with hate. The hotel has clearly said HER BOYFRIEND (which I also find a bit weird) how come none of these minions are calling Amelia out on that instead? In my mind Amelia named and shamed because she was probably embarrassed that her bf was treated badly by her hotel recommendation that she has been going to for years, and wanted to impress by showing him what her fame can do.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
If she has been going there all her life sure they know her and would accommodate her request. It is weird that she goes there all the time and the manager seems to not care obviously something is wrong.

She said that the way the manager spoke to her, she has never had anyone spoke to her like that in her life. Maybe that’s the problem cause she is a spoilt brat where no one has ever put her into her place, people has always kissed her behind cause of her money that when someone does not do that she think it is wrong.

I am loving this hotel 😂 the being an influencer does not mean they are above the law comment was the best. I will be definitely staying there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
With all that’s going on in the world, Amelia would like to instead direct your attention and activism to a luxury hotel that was rude to her boyfriend whilst booking their 10th European vacation in the midst of a pandemic.

Reactions: 25
Wow, she really comes across as a spoiled entitled little witch in her stories. Love the responses from the hotel 😂

Reactions: 19
I saw the stories last night and was horrified with the casual way she talked about this while doing her makeup. She's disappointed... fair enough. OK so yes, that was rude and not nice to say he didn't care after she refused to take credit vs refund, but this is a manager... an employee. Keep this private, call the owner or the hotel group and let them handle this internally and refund or credit your money. She's got several minutes of her story and tagging the hotel and is "clutch pearls" so upset that she was spoken to so rudely and then goes on to talk about the cheek highlighter she's using on her cheeks. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE IN A PLACE OF SUCH PRIVILEGE DURING THESE TRAGIC TIMES?

By publicly BASHING these who are suffering so badly with their entire industry decimated.... because he wasn't nice to her on the phone, punishes the staff of this hotel with all of her "sheep" who will boycott and further bash and not stay there... The staff are suffering... no jobs, no security, no income etc. And it's extra upsetting because her family is in the extreme wealth portion of the world.... she's got so much, and such a platform. This is immature and petty. Many of these people in the travel, beaty & hospitality industry have also lost loved ones, or are sick themselves. GET OUT OF YOUR BUBBLE AND THINK ABOUT OTHERS. DON'T USE YOUR PLATFORM TO EXACT REVENGE ON A PERCEIVED SLIGHT. UN FOLLOWED

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If the rudest customer service she’s ever had is someone saying “I don’t care” then she has lived one serious first world life

Reactions: 23
I used to think she was tolerable, albeit a bit of an airhead, and quite vapid. After all this power-tripping, she has moved into my dislike category. She has no positive contributions to society. In fact, she manages to add to the world crises with her mindless consumption and materialism and entitled behavior.

Good for that hotel to out her not-so-secret-anymore boyfriend!

Reactions: 19
I used to think she was ok too but since this worldwide crisis has started back in March it made me realise how shallow and selfish a lot of these influencers are.
They are mostly on their late 20s early 30s but they are so immature and they have this sense of entitlement that baffles me.

Amelia‘s behaviour throughout the lockdown has been shocking. All she did during these past months were trying to sell clothes, shoes and make up to people while everyone was stuck at home. No real content or depth.

The first thing she did when the restrictions were lifted was to travel to a few different places in a very short period of time and she goes out for dinner every night since. She act as if Covid 19 never happened and life is back to normal.

She lives on her little bubble and act like a 15yo no wonder she got dumped. Who would want to marry someone who is like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not to mention the latest post on this girl’s grid is her literally sitting smugly on a throne of designer bags. And then we are supposed to feel enraged that she got a credit voucher for her stay at a luxury hotel instead of a refund, when this was one of SEVERAL holidays she’s been on this summer when most people are at best confined to their homes?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not to mention the latest post on this girl’s grid is her literally sitting smugly on a throne of designer bags. And then we are supposed to feel enraged that she got a credit voucher for her stay at a luxury hotel instead of a refund, when this was one of SEVERAL holidays she’s been on this summer when most people are at best confined to their homes?
And now some Louis Vuitton freebies🙄 this influences me even less - she really doesn’t need the freebies!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.