Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah i dont really see the difference tbh but if it makes her feel better about herself then thats the most important thing.
Although it is very sad that she comes from a family of people who have a lot of surgery and its ckearly normalised to her that she needs fixing.
I wonder if she will ever address her weight.

Reactions: 9
I might be wrong but I feel like this is not Amelia's last nose job. I feel that in 5 years she will have it corrected again because the truth is that even though you can see a change, it's still quite discrete and similar to what she used to look like. Her nose is still "long" and the point still droops down when she smiles, which is essentially what she didn't like after her first nose job. Not saying that she should or that it looks bad now, but I think she hasn't achieved what she truly wants and will find herself in a similar situation 5 years down the line. Good for her considering she has the money and can spend 21,000 on nose jobs.
Something that I believe would make Amelia less aware of her nose would be changing her eye make up. She makes her eyes look even bigger, further apart and more "bulbous" than they are by using 100 coats of mascara and highlighting the duck out of her inner corner, which essentially points out the fact that the bridge of her nose is quite wide. Sometimes we become used to something and aren't able to see that something different would suit us way more, which I feel is what happens to her with many things (hairstyle, makeup, clothing...)

Reactions: 13
I honestly see a massive difference, I noticed it immediatly on instagram after she ahd gotten it and if she doesn't have a barbie nose who does? It's not that visible from the front but from the side she definitely has the typical influencer nose, I'll see if I find a pic later. What has remained are her big nostrils, I don't know if they could have been made smaller, that's the only thing I see her changing as time goes by. I don't think this will be the only surgery she'll ever have because at the core it's not about her nose or her boobs or wrinkles or whatever, it's about her hating her looks and it seems to me as if she feels like she will never be good enough. But that's just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 10
Yeah i dont really see the difference tbh but if it makes her feel better about herself then thats the most important thing.
Although it is very sad that she comes from a family of people who have a lot of surgery and its ckearly normalised to her that she needs fixing.
I wonder if she will ever address her weight.
Have other members of her family had surgery aswell?

Reactions: 1
She should trim her hair about 2-3 inches. It would do her a world of good. Her long hair is weighing down her small frame. And stop with the talking and giggling at the same time - makes her come across as 'not so bright'.

For sure, her boyfriend is living with her. In a few vlogs ago, she showed what she has on her bedside table (left hand side) ... on the right hand side of the bed was 2 water bottles ...

Reactions: 4
Even just looking at her from the front, it's quite obvious how the tip of her nose still droops down by a lot. She should have addressed that, but I think at that point, she was trying to be all stealthy about her nosejob and didn't want an obvious change. But, people still noticed and now that she's finally admitted to it, she can probably change what she really wants to. It will ofcourse, change her overall look/face.

Did she admit to her first rhinoplasty in the past before this video came out?

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but I feel like this is not Amelia's last nose job. I feel that in 5 years she will have it corrected again because the truth is that even though you can see a change, it's still quite discrete and similar to what she used to look like. Her nose is still "long" and the point still droops down when she smiles, which is essentially what she didn't like after her first nose job. Not saying that she should or that it looks bad now, but I think she hasn't achieved what she truly wants and will find herself in a similar situation 5 years down the line. Good for her considering she has the money and can spend 21,000 on nose jobs.
Something that I believe would make Amelia less aware of her nose would be changing her eye make up. She makes her eyes look even bigger, further apart and more "bulbous" than they are by using 100 coats of mascara and highlighting the duck out of her inner corner, which essentially points out the fact that the bridge of her nose is quite wide. Sometimes we become used to something and aren't able to see that something different would suit us way more, which I feel is what happens to her with many things (hairstyle, makeup, clothing...)
I agree. Her heavy eye make up and eyeliner isn't doing her any favours. It also ages her.

Reactions: 6
I just think it's hilarious she's saying she "saved up for the surgery for 7 years," when we all know she has all that money just lying around. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just think it's hilarious she's saying she "saved up for the surgery for 7 years," when we all know she has all that money just lying around. 😉
Maybe she means her parents gifted her the surgery 7 years ago but she didn't spend that money till now. 🤣 On what planet does Amelia think anyone believes she needs to save up for anything?

Reactions: 12
Have other members of her family had surgery aswell?
Yeah id say her mums had a fair bit of work and when she's shown the extended family in the past theres been a few clues of the nose/boobs/eyes/forehead variety

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No! :eek: She did not say that?! 7 years she SAVED UP?! Lol? How dumb does she think her followers are?! What a pathetic attempt to be rElAtAbLe. :rolleyes: What a joke. Whatever that nose job cost was probably half her weekly clothing allowance.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just finished the nose job video, disappointed that she didnt address why she waited until after the surgery to say thst she'd had something done but then i suspect that was because she had it done in lockdown. She mentions 2 friends coming over for dinner as well which i honestly feel like has not been allowed forever but maybe thats just because im in a high tier area so it just feels like forever

Reactions: 7
Yep Amelia buying a bikini because we all know as soon as the UK lockdown is lifted she will be ok holiday first thing! Just like when she went away on multiple holidays after the first and second lockdown to Italy and a handful of places. So ridiculous
so tone deaf!!

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but has she ever mentioned how she always seems to have a fresh manicure???....lockdown clearly isn’t a problem for some.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.