Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who the hairdresser is sheā€™s slating in her new vlog? Samantha Cusick?

Reactions: 4
Amelia is a great example of how money can't buy style. She really makes some strange outfit choices that really do not suit her figure at all. :unsure: :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 11.38.00.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 11.38.11.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think Amelia fell in love with rob, I think she found a guy who was the right status for her family and she fell in love with the idea of getting married.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Amelia is a great example of how money can't buy style. She really makes some strange outfit choices that really do not suit her figure at all. :unsure: :rolleyes:

View attachment 241283View attachment 241284
Agree, she looks cheap all the time, like a hooker covered in jewellery, skinny junkie arms and legs and tight short clothing. Itā€™s mad because she alllll the money in the world! She could look so good but chooses to look like above. ā€œIt takes a lot of money to look this cheapā€ šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Agree, she looks cheap all the time, like a hooker covered in jewellery, skinny junkie arms and legs and tight short clothing. Itā€™s mad because she alllll the money in the world! She could look so good but chooses to look like above. ā€œIt takes a lot of money to look this cheapā€ šŸ¤£
The awful blue nails, tacky chains and super heavy eye-liner, where do I start. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Just horrendous.

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 14.21.05.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those nails wouldnā€™t look out of place on an 18 year old in a nightclub.

they scream ā€œfree gift with purchaseā€ on Pretty little thing/ASOS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t think Amelia fell in love with rob, I think she found a guy who was the right status for her family and she fell in love with the idea of getting married.
Agreed. They'd barely been together for five minutes, and whatever floats your boat and all, but by their 16th engagement party, speech material was rather thin on the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed. They'd barely been together for five minutes, and whatever floats your boat and all, but by their 16th engagement party, speech material was rather thin on the ground.
you know they both probably still had flash cards to help them remember each otherā€™s information at party 10 šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh God not another one slagging off a hairdresser- LEARN from the shitshow that was the Lydia / Nicky Lazou fiasco!!!
To be honest, that Samantha woman is really not that good. Just recently she did an odd haircut on Niomi Smart. So I wouldn't be surprised if that's the hair stylist Amelia was referring to in the video..

Reactions: 15
Oh God not another one slagging off a hairdresser- LEARN from the shitshow that was the Lydia / Nicky Lazou fiasco!!!
Yeah honestly what do they think they will get out of it? I doubt it's to help the plebs. Although Samantha Cusick does seem to be quite rubbish from what I've seen so far.

Reactions: 5
Amelia saying that she wants brands to send her pr samples on environmental friendly packages is a joke.
How about telling the companies she donā€™t want pr samples at all? No she wonā€™t do that.

These influencers are a bunch of non sense, hypocrites as they like to talk about the environment while they do fast fashion hauls or luxury hauls every month where they barely use what they get for free.

Reactions: 19
Amelia saying that she wants brands to send her pr samples on environmental friendly packages is a joke.
How about telling the companies she donā€™t want pr samples at all? No she wonā€™t do that.

These influencers are a bunch of non sense, hypocrites as they like to talk about the environment while they do fast fashion hauls or luxury hauls every month where they barely use what they get for free.
How the feck will she film her fancy fashion hauls if there aren't three layers of packaging to open?

How do you unbox when THERE IS NO BOX? šŸ˜šŸ˜²šŸ˜­ (Probably the most existential dilemma she has ever faced)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her Pretty Little Thing haul video she makes a comment about going to brand events and then makes a 'lol, like i ever go to events' and im sure she meant because of the pandemic but for a second it kind of came across like 'lol, im too big time now, events are beneath me' which made me laugh considering the context of it being in a blog sponsered by PLT... not exactly Chanel is it.

Reactions: 2

I feel like maybe Samantha Ravandal (sp?) did that? Asked PR to stop stending her products. Anyway, I'm not a subscriber but I remember seeing the video when she first mentioned it and being impressed.

Totally agree that Amelia and all her cohort should do the same.

Reactions: 4
Is Amelia the influencer Nicky Lazou has been talking about with her followers? It is starting to turn into big catty mess with them vs influencers and I am getting lost ha.

Reactions: 1
What did Nicky say?
There was this particular comment one of her followers left, and then a story she posted I think that has expired. The whole situation is weird.

I forgot to add this was on her recent insta post of brassy tones, etc.

7E1BC346-6DC9-4889-87D0-FF9A4BEABFBE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
To be fair though, Ameliaā€™s hair looks awful, itā€™s green on the ends red through the middle and clearly snapping off due to damage

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.