Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just looks so weird, her styling and make up and ... let's call it "interesting eating habits" make her look like an unfortunate combination of a 45 year old looking face on a 10 year old's body.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She just looks so weird, her styling and make up and ... let's call it "interesting eating habits" make her look like an unfortunate combination of a 45 year old looking face on a 10 year old's body.
Couldn’t have put it better myself

Reactions: 9
She already revealed the prices of the earrings. Way overpriced. I wonder how many of her followers can afford this.
Similar to Missoma in terms of price. Pretty boring collection, it's all been done to death so why should I buy more tat?

Reactions: 9
Similar to Missoma in terms of price. Pretty boring collection, it's all been done to death so why should I buy more tat?
To save the economy by helping out small businesses and get something lovely and totally unique for Christmas / Hanukka / Eid / Pongal / black Friday presents!!

I thought one of her friends ran /owned skinny dip ???

Reactions: 2
To save the economy by helping out small businesses and get something lovely and totally unique for Christmas / Hanukka / Eid / Pongal / black Friday presents!!

I thought one of her friends ran /owned skinny dip ???
yes I wondered the same thing? I swear she's friends with the Skinny Dip people, and she did multiple collections with them too.

Reactions: 2
Just watching her stories this morning... holy botox! Another one getting botox when they dont need it. I actually feel sorry for her, she's clearly desperately unhappy with how she looks... she's also SO thin. Didnt her sister have issues with food too.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just watching her stories this morning... holy botox! Another one getting botox when they dont need it. I actually feel sorry for her, she's clearly desperately unhappy with how she looks... she's also SO thin. Didnt her sister have issues with food too.
Oh no.. who told her that the eye make up she chose was a good idea specially when filming an ad for a make up brand? She looks severely congested and as if she spent a couple hours crying. And yeah, she's 100% had something done, there are some strange lines/bumps forming around her mouth/under the apples of her cheeks when she talks that are typical after fillers + a stiff forehead...

Reactions: 4
yes I wondered the same thing? I swear she's friends with the Skinny Dip people, and she did multiple collections with them too.
yeah she walked down the aisle with a guy from SkinnyDip at her blonde friend’s wedding i think - the one she calls Dolly?

Reactions: 3
I think ahe has had botox for a year or two now. She had some filler put in a dent on her cheek. Agreed doesn't need it. Just a few more calorie dense meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The story of her running! She’s skin and bone

But we see her binging on whole bowls of granola, so she can't possibly have a problem. :rolleyes:
Honestly, the image some of these influencers give off with their eating habits and weight is ridiculous. There will be a lot of people out there triggered by seeing such things because if it were true that Amelia eats as much as she likes to claim she wouldn't be looking the way she does right now.

Also, I love how all these influencers that 'supposedly' live alone still always have someone around to film them.

Reactions: 15
I think she runs just to be active, not to lose weight. But she should do some glute and leg workouts to gain some muscle in the lower body but she says she absolutely cannot carry any weights but any fit adult can, it seems she just doesn’t want to. I never lifted weights but when i joined gym it was no problem, I increased bit by bit. Also she tries too hard to relate to some characters of show Friends, she is always referring to a scene of friends. She said she runs like Phoebe.. Lol nope. I reckon we won’t see Remi jewellery once she is sold out. Just like we never saw her wear Skinnydip jewellery after the launch, even though she said she wears it but never saw on her vlogs and she is always jewellery. I really used to like Amelia but she is too put on now.

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t even launched her own line yet but she’s still shilling someone else’s jewellery.... why would anyone believe she’s wearing any of it when nearly all of her “every day” stuff is from Cartier?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hasn’t even launched her own line yet but she’s still shilling someone else’s jewellery.... why would anyone believe she’s wearing any of it when nearly all of her “every day” stuff is from Cartier?
Why have Cartier when one can have skinnydip?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you see her last story about her nails ? Where on earth did she get her nails done during lockdown in the UK ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.