Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone told Amelia that the UK is back in lockdown.
Based on the fact that she was travelling every week when the restrictions were lifted but the cases were still high and she was going out all the time to lunch and dinner right before the lockdown as if Covid never happened. I don’t think she care about anyone but herself. She is a selfish brat!

She is probably doing what some other UK bloggers are doing, trying to break the rules by pretending they are just out exercising or getting a coffee, or even getting beauty treatments at home when she shouldn’t. Who knows she might even be having dinners at home but no on knows?!?

Reactions: 11
I really don’t mean to be unkind but does anyone think Amelia still looks really weird even after her nose job? It almost suits her even less? She looks really strange and it’s only pronounced the width/y-shape of the top of her bridge between her eyes. I dont like commenting too much on people’s appearance but why go through 2 nose jobs when you looked fine before only to result in looking a bit fake/odd. And add to that the more nasal voice now...

Reactions: 7
from ''i really dont mean to be unkind'' to ''she looks like a big ant'' hahaha i died laughing 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What is up with this girl? can’t she even wear a cardigan properly? look at this? She looks homeless. So much money and such poor taste... And the way she styles her hermes kelly sometimes is so bad.. if you have a kelly at least wear it with something nice, not ripped jeans. She looked good in her stories the other day with golden make up and Yellow cardigan and i even complimented her but this is just back to her usual tacky taste.
View attachment 312820
It's her desperate way of feeling/being/acting sexy... But it's just pathetic. And desperate, again.

You can feeeel her neeeed to have a guy, any guy in her life. And that's just sad.. changing her nose, always having her hair curled dyed and top notch, never be seen without makeup, all the shoes, all the bags.... It's all to fill this huge void inside of her.

And I can tell you guys, all this independent woman talk will go in a wink the day she meets a new guy.

It's called therapy Amelia. Google it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's her desperate way of feeling/being/acting sexy... But it's just pathetic. And desperate, again.

You can feeeel her neeeed to have a guy, any guy in her life. And that's just sad.. changing her nose, always having her hair curled dyed and top notch, never be seen without makeup, all the shoes, all the bags.... It's all to fill this huge void inside of her.

And I can tell you guys, all this independent woman talk will go in a wink the day she meets a new guy.

Doesn’t she already have one? For most of this year too - pretty sure it was since before all the #spon Bumble stuff

You think that it worked out between them and she still didn't spill the beans about it on all her socials? Come on it's Amelia

Reactions: 1

This. Why hasnt a 28 year old with £££ family money plus their own steady £££ income looking ever actually bought their own place? Because in her head, why bother when she'll be buying with her future husband.

• Sad
The fact that Hannukah is actually closer than Xmas and she won't talk about it, talk about a Holiday that's not related to her in any sort because it won't generate any views and $$$, speaks volumes.

• Sick
Hearing her desperately trying to breathe through her new nose in her vlogmas video was an actual nightmare... after her first nose jobs, whenever she would speak she sounded like she was on the verge of tears but it was still bearable.; but now it sounds like she’s about to sneeze 24/7

Guys, I've been watching one of Amelia's videos on best purchases of 2020 and she talked about her Mini Kelly, but here is what I can't wrap my head around it. According to the link in the description it's over thirty thousand £. Am I reading it wrong? Is it a different bag? :oops:I know she is very well off but that is just ridiculous.
How much is her bag collection actually worth?! I only watch her videos from time to time as an entertainment and have never really checked any price points until this video ( because she says something like: the other bag cost couple zeros less)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Guys, I've been watching one of Amelia's videos on best purchases of 2020 and she talked about her Mini Kelly and how expensive but I can't wrap my head around it. According to the link in the description it's over thirty thousand £. Am I reading it wrong? Is it a different bag? :oops:I know she is very well off but that is just ridiculous.
i will never understand how someone can spend that much money on a bag... what does it do, cook for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys, I've been watching one of Amelia's videos on best purchases of 2020 and she talked about her Mini Kelly and how expensive but I can't wrap my head around it. According to the link in the description it's over thirty thousand £. Am I reading it wrong? Is it a different bag? :oops:I know she is very well off but that is just ridiculous.
How much is her bag collection actually worth?! I only watch her videos from time to time as an entertainment and have never really checked any price points until this video ( because she says something like: the other bag cost couple zeros less)
Maybe 2nd hand it could be, but first hand no way! And she got hers 1st hand from the store, right? Correct me if I'm wrong but preloved Hermes is ridiculously priced because only really wealthy people can buy from the store, so people take advantage of it and sell it wayyyyy more expensive as it's "the only way" to get an Hermes bag (if you aren't swimming in cash).

Reactions: 6
Maybe 2nd hand it could be, but first hand no way! And she got hers 1st hand from the store, right? Correct me if I'm wrong but preloved Hermes is ridiculously priced because only really wealthy people can buy from the store, so people take advantage of it and sell it wayyyyy more expensive as it's "the only way" to get an Hermes bag (if you aren't swimming in cash).
OMG I'm so confused does a Hermes Mini Kelly bag cost way more second hand than brand new? It's honestly fascinating to see how the other half lives....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG I'm so confused does a Hermes Mini Kelly bag cost way more second hand than brand new? It's honestly fascinating to see how the other half lives....
i have no experience with this but i guess that's because it's difficult to actually get it from a store. there's a waiting list and preferred customers

Reactions: 8
I'm not 100% sure but I think so, yeah... It's so hard to get an Hermes bag in store, it's actually ridiculous... Claire Chanelle has some great videos explaining it all. That's why 2nd hand is so expensive, sellers know that people will end up buying them out of desperation.

• Haha
Guys, I've been watching one of Amelia's videos on best purchases of 2020 and she talked about her Mini Kelly, but here is what I can't wrap my head around it. According to the link in the description it's over thirty thousand £. Am I reading it wrong? Is it a different bag? :oops:I know she is very well off but that is just ridiculous.
I don’t think that’s what the she paid though as she bought hers in the store and the one she linled is pre-loved. Still RIDICULOUS!

DCD070F1-5742-4E4D-920F-E1D306E11E0F.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.