Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. All that makes me feel is so very grateful to live my working class life where I do a job that is low paid but makes a genuine difference to other people. My £10 handbag serves its purpose in carrying around my (empty) purse, house key for my little terraced house and tissues to wipe my little girls nose. I can’t fathom caring that much about something so trivial. It’s a shame for them all!
Yup, it's such a crazy thing to worry about in the grand scheme of things! (A lot of the time i think the real bags look like fakes tbh)

This part of the vlog bothered me so much. Of course people have higher expectations when it comes to blogger brands. You are not starting a brand from scratch. You already have a brand and following called Amelia Liana from YouTube/Instagram. You have built a career on giving people recommendations for products and influencing us to buy. Of course people are going to expect a great product from you. Your entire career depends on people trusting you for brand recommendations!!!! Of course people are going to be upset if you take advantage of the already built relationship to sell us overpriced terrible quality products! And how she keeps getting excited about how many followers the jewelry line has before launching. You have almost 500K followers Amelia, you have reach! Stop acting like you built this jewelry line from starting from nothing. It’s an extension of your already built YouTube/Instagram brand!
This!

Reactions: 5
Feel free to rip me apart and it's just my opinion but those Kelly bags looks so old, frumpy and dated, not even my grand mother would wear it. I know, I know it's considered a classic piece and you just buy for the status and name anyway but come on! :'D
I agree with you 100%. I know I might be missing the point but there’s nothing about them that I find attractive. And the buying process is even worse, why would you humiliate yourself? It’s the whole palava. Melissa’s Wardrobe recently storied it, I really wouldn’t bother if it was me, even if I could afford it. £30k is a ridiculous, life-changing amount of money, the average UK salary is £35k p.a.!
I may have to unfollow Amelia (no great loss to her, I know 😂) but she is getting on my tits!

Reactions: 11
Okay, so someone commented in her last video about channukah...she liked all comments but that one lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
honestly she has no self worth. I don’t know which women empowerment workshop she attended. But she needs to rush and seek refund NOW. In one place she is bragging on uplifting and supporting women, yet her shallow choices and super rantyyy marketing strategies are far from showing support to empower women .. but is just a big facade to earn them coins and keep buying Kelly over Kelly. I won’t be giving her 1% of view, click , like , disk like nothing .
She needs to take lessons on what 2020 means to people. What and how are small businesses actually struggling. What doctors and all other important people really gone through. How people are coping loss/fear/anxiety.
mindlessly thinking about her cheap metal brand is SELFISH AND LETS FACE IT— SHALLOOWWW!!
GTFO Amelia.

Reactions: 10
I find her attitude towards her heritage so weird; using it when it suits her (evil eyes and all the names of her naff plated jewellery) but ignores it when someone wishes her a Happy Chanukah.... it’s very obviously a sore spot for her, I wonder why

Reactions: 27
We are being conned on every front. How much does it actually cost to produce these bags ? Influencers are advertising throughout their videos . We are targeted on every front.....but we are not stupid. Don’t end up contributing to Lydia’s green house excavations ,,, or another ridiculously overpriced Hermes outfit for Honore . I watch for pure entertainment.....and feeling smug that my CC is tucked away unused. They can be rewarded by Youtube for advertising revenue but I will not be tempted by their ”stuff” it is quite obscene when millions across the world have lost jobs and their lives. Amelia is a sad soul who is very fragile. I feel desperately sorry for her as her world appears to be crumbling . Please not another jewellery rollout. Give us a break !

Reactions: 8
Also, she says the brand has been YEARS in the making, but then shows herself approving designs in June this year. So, it’s actually quite a young project. I think this shows exactly what she claims isn’t the case: it’s a typical influencer brand, a quick cash grab, and she wouldn’t have had the opportunity if she wasn’t an influencer. Sorry, billionaire insta girl, but this isn’t your average start-up founder starting their own brand.

Reactions: 18
Her and Hanna’s hair looks so bad with the white streaks! I really wonder why these Jewish girls insist on looking as white as possible with the blonde hair (see Lily but also Philippa and Sarah from we are twinset). This is absolutely no hate btw, I love Amelia’s middle eastern features like her prominent nose and dark hair. She should look more towards Amal Clooney for appearance inspo and accentuate her own features rather than trying to change them. I am mixed race myself and would feel so weird constantly dyeing my hair as blonde as possible.
7897CCD1-5AFA-475C-8134-1C8838BC4CD8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WHY are they in an indoor restaurant with her elderly GRANDMA without MASKS. FFS! Totally agree on taking a cue from Amal Clooney!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’m also really curious how the mother achieves this massive volume on her hair every day. I guess it involves a lot of hairspray, but that’s probably not it. Clue, anyone? 😅

Reactions: 6
Her and Hanna’s hair looks so bad with the white streaks! I really wonder why these Jewish girls insist on looking as white as possible with the blonde hair (see Lily but also Philippa and Sarah from we are twinset). This is absolutely no hate btw, I love Amelia’s middle eastern features like her prominent nose and dark hair. She should look more towards Amal Clooney for appearance inspo and accentuate her own features rather than trying to change them. I am mixed race myself and would feel so weird constantly dyeing my hair as blonde as possible.View attachment 340918
i also really don't get it, their natural hair is gorgeous!!

Reactions: 7
WHY are they in an indoor restaurant with her elderly GRANDMA without MASKS. FFS! Totally agree on taking a cue from Amal Clooney!
it seems crazy! also is Estee is their support bubble maybe I missed that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her and Hanna’s hair looks so bad with the white streaks! I really wonder why these Jewish girls insist on looking as white as possible with the blonde hair (see Lily but also Philippa and Sarah from we are twinset). This is absolutely no hate btw, I love Amelia’s middle eastern features like her prominent nose and dark hair. She should look more towards Amal Clooney for appearance inspo and accentuate her own features rather than trying to change them. I am mixed race myself and would feel so weird constantly dyeing my hair as blonde as possible.View attachment 340918
Came here to post the exact same pic! All that money.... and all that horrid hair!!!

I’m also really curious how the mother achieves this massive volume on her hair every day. I guess it involves a lot of hairspray, but that’s probably not it. Clue, anyone? 😅
Her hair... it’s full of secrets! (And elnett)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it seems crazy! also is Estee is their support bubble maybe I missed that.
Is it still a support bubble if its
Amelia (solo household)
Estee (solo household)
Grandma (solo household)
Sister (solo household/lives with parents)
Mum (lives with partner and sister)

Theres no way Estee is in Amelias grandmas support bubble surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it still a support bubble if its
Amelia (solo household)
Estee (solo household)
Grandma (solo household)
Sister (solo household/lives with parents)
Mum (lives with partner and sister)

Theres no way Estee is in Amelias grandmas support bubble surely.
I thought London was tier 2 though, I get so confused with all the different rules that would not be allowed where I am in Edinburgh but we are Scotland tier 3

Reactions: 2
I thought London was tier 2 though, I get so confused with all the different rules that would not be allowed where I am in Edinburgh but we are Scotland tier 3
Ah just gone back and they look like they are 'outside' technically so its allowed. Although its like a full wooden structure with windows not just a marquee so how that place gets away with it being 'outside' :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Ah just gone back and they look like they are 'outside' technically so its allowed. Although its like a full wooden structure with windows not just a marquee so how that place gets away with it being 'outside' :LOL:
ah ok so rule of 6 then

Imma be a petty Jewish queen and say that she's culturally appropriating a holiday that isn't hers. She should be called out! All for cash! Wtf!?
And talking about why Jewish girls want to appear as white as they can... no joke, we feel that pressure from society. The whiter you look, the better you blend, less hate from people and more opportunities. But that's for common Jewish folks, like me. I don't think Amelia should hide her ethnicity/heritage. The more money you have, it should be less of a worry to you. But you know, that's just my personal opinion, based on my life experiences. Maybe she has expressed herself at some point, and received hate and prefers to keep her heritage and traditions to her inner circle. I understand that. I have been through the same. But at her position, she could seriously do so much to help us talk about the antisemitism we suffer everyday on our lifes. But I guess she doesn't want to be poster child for that.

Reactions: 14
Imma be a petty Jewish queen and say that she's culturally appropriating a holiday that isn't hers. She should be called out! All for cash! Wtf!?
And talking about why Jewish girls want to appear as white as they can... no joke, we feel that pressure from society. The whiter you look, the better you blend, less hate from people and more opportunities. But that's for common Jewish folks, like me. I don't think Amelia should hide her ethnicity/heritage. The more money you have, it should be less of a worry to you. But you know, that's just my personal opinion, based on my life experiences. Maybe she has expressed herself at some point, and received hate and prefers to keep her heritage and traditions to her inner circle. I understand that. I have been through the same. But at her position, she could seriously do so much to help us talk about the antisemitism we suffer everyday on our lifes. But I guess she doesn't want to be poster child for that.
I completely understand where you’re coming from. I am mixed race myself so am unfortunately very aware of the pressure society puts on minorities to look and act more white to blend in better. I also do not think it is up to me to demand that Amelia is comfortable sharing stuff about her Jewish heritage. HOWEVER, I would understand it better if she just avoids that stuff at all. But what she does is just blatantly lie and pretend to be from a whole other culture entirely. When people ask her what her heritage is she says she doesn’t know (what?) but that her family is from all over the world, notably France and New York (lol!). She then makes SO much content about celebrating a Christian holiday but would rather die than admitting she celebrates Chanukah. When asked if she is religious she always responds with a firm NO. Ok fine but then stay away from that content! What makes it stranger for me is that her closest friends take immense pride in being Jewish on social media. Guy and Olivia for example constantly post on social media about them being Jewish. Olivia went to several antisemitism protests in London and had traditional Jewish elements incorporated in her wedding and Guy basically mentions in every insta story that he’s Jewish. Meanwhile Amelia pretends she has never heard of Judaism lol. So odd!!!

Reactions: 14
She truly doesn’t have to be OTT Jewish - I’m certainly not, but to blatantly ignore a comment wishing her a Happy Chanukah when she’s replied to others around it..... meh 😒

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.