Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped through the majority of the vlog but I can't believe she hyped it up to just announce the name of a brand and take her audience through the branding. She wants everyone to follow the brand on Instagram and sign up for early access but no one knows what it is for! How stupid is that? Also, I am pretty sure Amelia did a poll about pre-ordering and early access and everyone pretty much responded saying they didn't want that. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having an ‘am I out of touch?’ moment - how is it a sensible strategy to launch the ‘brand’ without products, usp, target audience or any information at all on what this business does? Weirdest thing I ever saw.

Reactions: 12
It is an odd time be launching a brand .. just after we’ve got into lockdown 2.0 but she’s done a much better job and came across passionate unlike Lydia Millen with her failed Globy launch. She doesn’t irritate me as much as the likes of ITF, Lydia Millen etc because she’s always had from what I get tell luxe in her life ...she doesn’t fake stuff -except her photo shop pics🤣 she’s still more real even though unrelateable so doesn’t bother me if that makes sense?

Anyway trademark is class 14 jewellery - I thought It would be sunglasses...she’s set up Lianni Ltd for this business....interesting there are a lot names out there called Raemi but the explanation behind the name was interesting.

Reactions: 5
Where did you find information about Raemi as a trademark :) ?
Came here from the Lydiot Millen thread and kind of wanted to see what anti-Amelia had to say about this. I love talking about brand strategies and those influenzas' launch are forever a tit show for me. I liked Amelia story telling so I hope this is not fake hype for a basic fantasy jewel brand or basic made in China eyewear like all the insta entrepreneurs now...

Anyway trademark is class 14 jewellery - I thought It would be sunglasses...she’s set up Lianni Ltd for this business....interesting there are a lot names out there called Raemi but the explanation behind the name was interesting.
I just looked this up too, you're right it's registered under jewellery.

Reactions: 3
In a way it's good that Amelia's out there and showing just how different her lifestyle is from most of us.

I think - for various reasons - many people look at people like Amelia with that amount of money (eg celebrities) and think they can buy at the same level. Then people are frustrated when they can't , get into debt etc, and feel it's someone's fault they can't live that way.

Most of us are just not at that level of spend capacity. And i think people don't realise these millionaires/billionaires are in a different world. And we need to know that so we don't keep voting to keep them having all this wealth while ordinary people are struggling.

Also it's good she's still spending at least the money is getting out and getting used rather than sitting in a bank and making bankers richer!! (in my simple economics!!) Though I do agree broadcasting her advantage can make others feel really bad when they're unable to pay bills.

Not expressed very well but we need to know about these people so the scales can drop from peoples eyes and we can try to change the huge gap between them and us/. (ooh - didn't start out to be political - hope I'm not breaking tattle rules as I edge towards a political rant)
Wealthy people always protext that money, it's all sitting overseas or in some tax protected scheme or they're not doms. It is never taxed as an ordinary persons money is. There are always cries of how the aupwe wealthy would leave if they were taxes properly etc. The city in london has it's own laws etc. It's so shady.

I liked Amelia story telling so I hope this is not fake hype for a basic fantasy jewel brand or basic made in China eyewear like all the insta entrepreneurs now...
Come on, we all know it'll be some cheap China tit grade jewelry, what else would it be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting if it's jewellery. I got under the impression it would be some bedding because of the 'dream' theme, silk etc.

Reactions: 7
Come on, we all know it'll be some cheap China tit grade jewelry, what else would it be.
I don't know, I have hopes she won't feed any more into fast fashion (likewise fast jewellery) and create something made in England, and employ proper jewel designers... Always going for the cheap assemblage fantasy jewels these infulenzas. It's like they're being given "The secret way of making money fast and easy as an influencer" book. "Pick your category and follow the steps : Step 1) Go on Ali baba".

So it'll be jewels with precious stones that have been energized in the full moon and stuff lol
So much for wanting to reset her life and not be superstitious anymore... Don't understand her rant then.

• Haha
Those really expensive brands like Bentley or Diro don't expect Amelia's follower to actually buy anything (although I feel like it is getting increasingly more "normal" to save and save or go into debt for that one Chanel purse), this is just a branding strategy. It's normal advertising, they want to put their name out there, show that they're "cool" and in with the crowd. A lot of these high fashion brands I'd argue ten years ago were almost like "old lady" or actually unaffordable, unattainable brands in a way, you barely ever saw them on anyone except you've been moving in circles that can afford them anyway. Now they are in practically every time line, every vlog, their name is out there, they are being talked about (exibit A, just now). Social media has opened up a whole new world for them to advertise to and to make them even almost "relatable". Do you think those freebies to influencers cost them anything? That they pay Amelia a lousy fee to drive around in their car for a day? A Dior bag is just made of some fabric in the end (not bashing the design that goes into it but let's be real, it's a bunch of fabric and hardware and to fabricate one of them is extremely low price, especially in comparison for what they sell them). It is mainly to create brand awareness for the followers to recognize their name and connect it with high class stuff so in case they do have the cash lying around or they want to splurge on something they remember, hei, there was this fancy brand with the nice stuff, let's see what they have.
Also the swipe ups, as far as I know, make the website remember who sent you there. So let's assume you swipe up, check out the website, find something nice, maybe even affordable. A scarf, a pinky ring for 200 pounds. You bookmark it. A couple months from now you get engaged, you get a promotion, whatever, you want to treat yourself. You go back to the site and wouldn't you know it, actually buy the thing. Guess who still gets money from this purchase? Amelia, because this site remembers where that first affiliate link came from. That's why she'll never tag the brand in an instagram post. If someone asks where this and that is from, she'll just be like: "Hei, I linked it under the pic <3", or whatever.
Clear out your cookies you guys! And wipe your history prior to purchasing

Should i be anything else?

Reactions: 6
24 out of a 31 minutes in this video are just ads. Thanks, the value is really shining again. Does anyone feel like she is so fake? I usually don't notice or feel things like that but she is such a poor image of a real human? Does anyone know what I mean? This is not how humans behave! She's trying to emulate how people would ... do things or react to things or just speak?
yh i do too. And i feel she tries really hard to be funny.

I don't know, I have hopes she won't feed any more into fast fashion (likewise fast jewellery) and create something made in England, and employ proper jewel designers... Always going for the cheap assemblage fantasy jewels these infulenzas. It's like they're being given "The secret way of making money fast and easy as an influencer" book. "Pick your category and follow the steps : Step 1) Go on Ali baba".

So it'll be jewels with precious stones that have been energized in the full moon and stuff lol
So much for wanting to reset her life and not be superstitious anymore... Don't understand her rant then.
Maybe she got some ideas of niomi smart when they had that lovely lunch, (the one where they both saw who could eat the least amount of over priced pasta and bond over their fiancé s leaving them abruptly) well, this was when that mega house of skincare smart skin was launched with that amazing instagram hype strategy of... well i forget as it was so memorable, but lots of photos of nothing really. Maybe this for Amelia is for a dream catcher, or a perfume spray, a candle? or moon energised crystals etc.

I've already decided I'm not buying any of it.

(Soz Amelia)

Reactions: 8
It looks just like Missoma that she used to shill 24/7. Predictable and boring just like her. Isn‘t the evil eye trend over? It used to be so popular 5 years ago.

Reactions: 25
(not bashing the design that goes into it but let's be real, it's a bunch of fabric and hardware and to fabricate one of them is extremely low price, especially in comparison for what they sell them).
That is true. You mainly buy the brand, the history, the incredible knowledge of the artisans obviously which will always be la crème de la crème, and the stylist vision. But you can definitely find the same level of work into much more independent brands now, retailing for half the price. It's also only a matter of time till the Haut Couture houses catch up with the circular fashion movement, make it a trend, and make even more profit using only second hand or preused fabric and textiles...

24 out of a 31 minutes in this video are just ads. Thanks, the value is really shining again. Does anyone feel like she is so fake? I usually don't notice or feel things like that but she is such a poor image of a real human? Does anyone know what I mean? This is not how humans behave! She's trying to emulate how people would ... do things or react to things or just speak?
You could clearly see the bad acting when "omg I had to have a little piece of chocolate there, in my stomach, cause I'm so stressed, gooosh". Whole rant sounded so fake.

Can we expect a predictable collab with problematic bestie Estee Lalonde ? Maybe she's got an exclusivity contract with Daisy though.

Looks like every single jewellery brand at the moment, and it's gonna be featured in magazines, and it's gonna sell. She might be an influencer but she's no more than a sheep copying what she already knows. This not jewel design, just assemblage.

Last edited:
I find it so odd, her going into direct competition with bestie estee.... suits her style but I’d prefer something more dainty and less gaudy personally - I actually love the whole evil eye thing and am waiting to have my hamsa tattoo on my rib cage

How disappointing. I actually adored Amelia’s jewellery when she started doing youtube years ago. It was really original for the time. Gold, daintly and with nice diamonds, evil eyes etc. She also wore some nicer designer pieces by cartier etc. as well. I remember being really “influenced” by her as I also love jewellery and she really wore different pieces. She should have started this line 5 years ago. This is so passé

It's so weird that she'd release a jewelry brand that's in direct competition with Estee's. Don't these women have any business acumen?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.