Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the outfit today in her stories with the discount code linked, who'd buy that fugliness?
Her boobs were totally out of that outfit in every picture.

The only type of woman who I can see buying and wearing that abomination would be a prozzie on the prowl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she wore that cheap tart outfit to family dinner! I would never wear that ghastly thing, I'd die of shame, but to wear it to family dinner is just such an embarrassment and so inappropriate, I cannot believe she wore that thing! Her nipple was just about there and the slightest wrong move and her boobs would've been all out! ffs.

How can someone be so rich but dress so terribly and have so little class?? I just don't get it.
Her family seems conservative and they certainly seem to have old-fashioned values placed on their daughters and Amelia wears that.

Reactions: 6
She is mentally ill. I don’t say that as a pejorative at all, this girl is very sick and should get offline. She’s always commenting about her “manly” arms when she literally looks emaciated. It’s deeply unpleasant to have to witness.

Reactions: 24
She is mentally ill. I don’t say that as a pejorative at all, this girl is very sick and should get offline. She’s always commenting about her “manly” arms when she literally looks emaciated. It’s deeply unpleasant to have to witness.
I agree with you. She obviously has no idea how skinny and sick she looks. The truth is that most of these influencers they need to see a psychologist and do therapy cause they all have some mental issues that needs to be addressed.

Reactions: 8
OMG that top with her boobs falling out while she was sitting at a family dinner. I would not be able to contain my embarrassment for her, also my family would 100% call me out on it and be like why have you shown up for dinner in a very ill fitting bra? You need to at least tuck your boob in. :LOL: :LOL:

Manly arms? What is she on about? That's so worrying!

I went to the villa for a wedding couple of years ago it was 10k per night hosting 15 people.
Yeah I looked this up... this is quite braggy of her to make sure we all know where she is staying and daddy is paying for. And I find that her OTT about this hotel on the heels of her tantrum about being rudely spoken to from the French hotel quite juvenile. Like look at us French hotel. We are wealthy and we will make you pay for not kissing our ass! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone have a pic of the offending outfit? Her style fascinates me because it's so horrendous 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone have a pic of the offending outfit? Her style fascinates me because it's so horrendous 😂
If you mean the outfit I've written about, it's from farfetch the Venroy tie knot bandeau, I did take screenshots but am too lazy to upload them here and I'd have to see how that's done to begin with, as I've never posted any files here before.

Here's a link to the offending outfit on farfetch, just imagine Amelia in it and somehow her tits showing below at all times and the left bit of the top being mm away from exposing her areola and nipple

On the model it looks horrendous enough, but obvs the photo has been retouched. What kind of tits do you need for them to look good and stay in place in this abomination? Wearing a bikini top or straight up a bra would be a far better idea than this.

If I turnt up to any family function in this, even just at home with my parents, I'm positive I'd be disowned and the gossip and pics would outlive me for generations to come.

Edit: The matching skirt is great though. The top on the other hand... :censored: :sick:🤮

Reactions: 4
Thanks for sharing! Her style transformation is so odd. I remember when she first started YouTube she wore some really chic separates. Now it's anything floral or pastel. Sort of like a trashy Little Bo Peep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has the funds to be very stylish, yet she always opts for the tackiest outfits. I never like her shoes either.

If you mean the outfit I've written about, it's from farfetch the Venroy tie knot bandeau, I did take screenshots but am too lazy to upload them here and I'd have to see how that's done to begin with, as I've never posted any files here before.

Here's a link to the offending outfit on farfetch, just imagine Amelia in it and somehow her tits showing below at all times and the left bit of the top being mm away from exposing her areola and nipple

On the model it looks horrendous enough, but obvs the photo has been retouched. What kind of tits do you need for them to look good and stay in place in this abomination? Wearing a bikini top or straight up a bra would be a far better idea than this.

If I turnt up to any family function in this, even just at home with my parents, I'm positive I'd be disowned and the gossip and pics would outlive me for generations to come.

Edit: The matching skirt is great though. The top on the other hand... :censored: :sick:🤮
If you'd like a visualisation of the "boobs hanging out of an outfit", there's this fugly gem

This is what Amelia looked like in the above linked top, only slightly worse still, because the fabric folded on the left boob and was about the expose her nipple.
So, this, at family dinner.

Tamara is at least on holiday with her alleged lover, not that I think the bikini top is any better, but the environment at least isn't as vulgar as turning up in something like this to a family gathering.

Though I also don't get the dress that was linked above, with her arse on show. Crass.

We had the extreme decollette, the side-boob, is now the under boob becoming in? What are these fugly trends and dressing styles?
I don't get it.

Reactions: 2
For some reason I’m finding her dad really attractive. Can’t think why lol
Have to do it.

"What was it that first attracted you to this multi millionaire?"

Or is he a billionaire? After so many zeros my mind starts to get confused.

She is so thin she has crossed over into skeletal. A month long diet swap with grace victory is needed. STAT.

Reactions: 6
Did Amelia and her family stay in the villa or the hotel ? The Villa is 50k a week 😱
She probably spends more than that maybe two weeks, shopping😅 I deliberately avoid this thread because this level of frivolity gets on my nerves. I can buy the apartment I'm living in with that money🤦🏻‍♀️All those resources at her service and she uses it to giggle at the camera and throw temper tantrums, unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
im suspicious because ive recently seen chiara ferragni post the same hermes kelly bag in the same colour pink a lot. now im not saying either of them cant afford one / wouldnt be offered one easily but i wonder if they were both discreetly contacted and offered them maybe with a slight discount. or just offered them with some future promises.

wouldn't put it past any brand these days tbh.

Reactions: 9
So in her latest vlog, her dog has a fit.
she’s really shaken up. Cries. Says how worried she is.

Then leaves him at home to go and have lunch and a mojito. You can’t make it up honestly lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.