Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonjour92

VIP Member
He hair is simply too dark for those highlights to work... if she doesn't have them toned they look yellow, but if she does then it goes to gray in contrast with the rest of her hair. If she went for something a bit more natural, a lighter brown rather than a blonde...
This picture is from her beloved Despina's instagram. I think she would look lovely with something like this, more caramel than blonde, even though I still prefer the plain brown she had a week ago.
Like I said she can’t stand her dark middle eastern hair. So much so that she cuts everything off because it’’s broken, to then bleach it again one week later 🤦🏽‍♀️ She has some very very deep rooted issues about her background and appearance. This all ties in with her blatantly denying that she has jewish heritage. When asked about it she always plays dumb and says she is from “all over the world” and refers to France and the US. Lol.

Reactions: 22

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Amelia knew exactly what she was doing when she decided to name and tag the hotel. While sometimes companies need to be called out, I really hate when influencers do that knowing that they are sending their army of minions off to flood the brand with hate. The hotel has clearly said HER BOYFRIEND (which I also find a bit weird) how come none of these minions are calling Amelia out on that instead? In my mind Amelia named and shamed because she was probably embarrassed that her bf was treated badly by her hotel recommendation that she has been going to for years, and wanted to impress by showing him what her fame can do.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

ladidadada

That's the rich and powerful to you. Letting their underlings organize two charity events per year that'll raise tens of thousands of money for the underprivileged, then buy clothes and jewelry for said events that cost triple of the amount raised just to show off the new designer couture. It's important to have a full social calender instead of just not buying things and donating that money saved.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ladidadada

It seems to be this guy with the permanent stank face: (The Costa Rica one is from last christmas/new years.)

al.png
al2.png
al3.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Sabbie

VIP Member
And they’re all the same drivel. I’d much rather shop from Etsy and actual small businesses.
Please be aware that a lot of ‘small businesses’ on Etsy are actually much larger than you think and selling that same cheap tat you see all over alibaba. It’s a constant problem with that site. They let the resellers in and have no idea how to manage it anymore. I’ve been a seller on there for 13 years so have seen how it’s been taken over by the fraudsters.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
how insincere was she when she was talking about getting out of her comfort and mentioned everytime she dates! hasn't she been this new guy for almost a year now?
She’s a vile liar. I was the one who found her bf’s insta and posted it on here. I then commented on all her video’s in which she advertised bumble and told her she was being insincere since she has a bf. She deleted all of my comments and ignored them.
Gross.

• Wow
  • Angry

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I really saw no need to throw the hotel under the bus (even if they were rude) If they’ve been going there all her life you’d think they’d have some sort of relationship so it makes far more sense that her “boyfriend” (you know the one she doesn’t admit to so she can keep shilling Bumble) was the one that was rude

And people commenting on the hotel’s instagram about it and accusing them on making fake profiles.... with the economy as it is especially in relation to tourism what she has done is so damaging - particularly if they’re dealing with refunds as per French law - let’s face it it’s not as though she can’t afford to take a loss if the hotel are only giving credit notes

ladidadada

No! :eek: She did not say that?! 7 years she SAVED UP?! Lol? How dumb does she think her followers are?! What a pathetic attempt to be rElAtAbLe. :rolleyes: What a joke. Whatever that nose job cost was probably half her weekly clothing allowance.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I understand you’re upset, but how do that her fault? She doesn’t make the guidelines. I do think it’s inappropriate and irresponsible, however it’s not her fault you can’t see your parents
What throws me isn’t that Amelia’s seeing her parents. It’s that she, who lives in the same town as her parents, is traveling unnecessarily abroad for an Italian vacation with them.

I‘m lucky to have my immediate family in town with me like Amelia. So I have seen my mom quite a bit. My grandma as well! Are we booking flights to Italy? No. We’re doing the responsible thing and enjoying each other’s company close to home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
she is sooooooooo irrelevant and unrelatable.
Her dog issues are so pathetic, she is not an adult at all.
I dont even think she has learnt anything from her Rob relationship. She just swiftly dusted him off her petite shoulders and got back to dating some other rude jerk
Honestly I have huge respect for her ex for leaving her. it is not too much to ask for a truthful partner who is not SO self obsessed and pretty damn selfish.
Oh and BTW, HER VLOGMAS THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A JOKE.
Ad after Ad after AD.
These influencers have gotten so damn easy, mooch around the house for a couple hours.
Go out for 1 coffee, get shit tonne of free stuff and keep making money from that free stuff.
GTFO.

Amelia hasn't posted anything on Social media since before the weekend. I am assuming this is because of the governments announcement that London has gone into Tier 4 (basically Lockdown for those not in the UK) and that we are not allowed to basically leave our homes except to get food or medicine... the silence? shes probably broken the rules and is staying with someone and can't show it on her instagram

• Angry

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Anyone seen her newest vlog where she’s crying with anxiety over launching her jewellery brand? (Skipped through to that bit as she tends to put those clickbait sections towards the end.) Boohoo. My heart really bleeds for the billionaire influencer girl who shops daily, buys handbags for 30000 £ and calls getting her nails done her job. Now, I don’t usually like to call people tone-deaf because of course you can’t always monitor everything that’s going on in the world – but posting this in the middle of a pandemic that’s destroying so many businesses I do call tone-deaf. (I can understand that you’re anxious when launching a brand, but if you’re a billionaire influencer maybe just don’t vlog it?)

dodobabe

something about this new video seemed fake to me. the part where she says she forgot all about the surprise package but mentioning it could be a jumpsuit and what do you know - it is a jumpsuit!

call me cynical but i feel like she and the designer had an agreement about exposure and because she never ended up getting married she didn’t hold her end of the bargain, so this was an elaborate lie to promote this designer.

if the desinger was supposed to prepare her dress in 2.5 months, she also could have prepapred this jumpsuit in 2.5 months. this whole thing could have handled pre-covid restrictions easily.

on another note the jumpsuit being loose only shows how much unnecessary weight she lost in the past year. however i don’t understand the super long leg length in the jumpsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Wow, she really comes across as a spoiled entitled little bitch in her stories. Love the responses from the hotel 😂

Mia75

Chatty Member
So in her latest vlog, her dog has a fit.
she’s really shaken up. Cries. Says how worried she is.

Then leaves him at home to go and have lunch and a mojito. You can’t make it up honestly lol

• Wow
  • Haha

ccc123000

Chatty Member
So out of nowhere she’s suddenly asking if she should be talking about her romantic life after she has previously shared or whether to keep it private... something to do with the hotel outing her rude boyfriend I wonder?
Her entitled behavior has outed her secret bf and now she has to do damage control. Her life is all smoke and mirrors, just like her very fake instagram photos in that 2018 (?) scandal.

onmylunchbreak

Haha no, they don't even think about them. Not even in a mean way, they just don't register with them.

I understand you have to be invited to purchase a birkin as a way of 'protecting the brand'. To ensure that the 'wrong sort' don't cheapen the brand in the way Chanel has been cheapened by over zealous bloggers wearing their quilted trophies with their boohoo dresses.
I don't know if anyone actually likes the Birkin bag design but instead likes (loves?) what carrying one says about you. Everyone knows you are not only obscenely wealthy but connected when they see a birkin on your arm.

It's a different world, this stuff really matters to those circles. They have so little else to concern themselves with.
Wow. All that makes me feel is so very grateful to live my working class life where I do a job that is low paid but makes a genuine difference to other people. My £10 handbag serves its purpose in carrying around my (empty) purse, house key for my little terraced house and tissues to wipe my little girls nose. I can’t fathom caring that much about something so trivial. It’s a shame for them all!

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I didn’t like her video...the crying about a boy telling her she had a big nose when she was 10? Come on! She places SO much importance on her appearance, she honestly needs therapy. Also, I feel like she just hates looking middle eastern, the prominent nose, the nose job, the wanting blonde hair...I don’t know, I feel sorry for her because she seems extremely uncomfortable in her own skin.

• Heart

ladidadada

Feel free to rip me apart and it's just my opinion but those Kelly bags looks so old, frumpy and dated, not even my grand mother would wear it. I know, I know it's considered a classic piece and you just buy for the status and name anyway but come on! :'D