Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiperina

Sure, Amelia! I haven't seen my parents who live in another country in over a year and probably won't see them for at least 6 more months or however long until a vaccine is discovered or travel gets better (I would have to quarantine there and when coming back and I can't afford to get 4 weeks of holiday or unpaid leave only to quarantine) but you travel 3 times in a month, it's all fine. I understand once... but does she really need that many holidays in these times?

Selfish entitled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

notahater1010

VIP Member
Amelia saying that she wants brands to send her pr samples on environmental friendly packages is a joke.
How about telling the companies she don’t want pr samples at all? No she won’t do that.

These influencers are a bunch of non sense, hypocrites as they like to talk about the environment while they do fast fashion hauls or luxury hauls every month where they barely use what they get for free.

ccc123000

Chatty Member
I used to think she was tolerable, albeit a bit of an airhead, and quite vapid. After all this power-tripping, she has moved into my dislike category. She has no positive contributions to society. In fact, she manages to add to the world crises with her mindless consumption and materialism and entitled behavior.

Good for that hotel to out her not-so-secret-anymore boyfriend!

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Amelia hasn't posted anything on Social media since before the weekend. I am assuming this is because of the governments announcement that London has gone into Tier 4 (basically Lockdown for those not in the UK) and that we are not allowed to basically leave our homes except to get food or medicine... the silence? shes probably broken the rules and is staying with someone and can't show it on her instagram
She has probably gone to some country retreat with her family. :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry

vikka

VIP Member
Not to mention the latest post on this girl’s grid is her literally sitting smugly on a throne of designer bags. And then we are supposed to feel enraged that she got a credit voucher for her stay at a luxury hotel instead of a refund, when this was one of SEVERAL holidays she’s been on this summer when most people are at best confined to their homes?
Plus the voucher is valid for 18 months and the way I understand it if you haven't used the voucher within 18 months, you get your cash back. On top of that if they go there every sodding year, what does it matter that it's a voucher??? They'll go there anyway once they can, so what difference does a voucher vs cash make here in this case?
The hotel is adhering to French law, who knows what her boyfriend said to the person on the phone, "I don't care" is neither the worst reply ever nor rude and may have been 100% spot on.

Can't believe she'd even say anything about her "experience". And the sheep who commented on the hotel's IG page are daft as F.

The hotel is bookmarked for the future for me, I think they handled the situation (incl IG comments) wonderfully. They have my full support and future business.

Edit: Actually thank goodness Amelia's sheep commented, because the comments from the hotel staff are priceless and good info.

Now, why don't her sheep bombard lovely Amelia and ask her about this mysterious boyfriend of hers, who seems to have entered her life pretty quickly after the wedding was called off.

It's not the worst to be single for a bit, you know, Amelia? Sometimes it's actually for the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Also, she says the brand has been YEARS in the making, but then shows herself approving designs in June this year. So, it’s actually quite a young project. I think this shows exactly what she claims isn’t the case: it’s a typical influencer brand, a quick cash grab, and she wouldn’t have had the opportunity if she wasn’t an influencer. Sorry, billionaire insta girl, but this isn’t your average start-up founder starting their own brand.

queenamber

VIP Member
WHY are they in an indoor restaurant with her elderly GRANDMA without MASKS. FFS! Totally agree on taking a cue from Amal Clooney!

Last edited:

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Omg she must be kidding?! I can’t stand her and her made-up food allergies! We have seen her eat gluten multiple times over the years...I honestly think she has severe food issues
83307955-9320-47F6-BF9A-BB0263299E32.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I like how positive she always seems even in these vlogmases which are constant ads! She really could have been a qvc presenter, i love my (free) dyson, ghd have said air drying is sooo bad for hair but thankfully they have these expensive hairdryers and straighteners you can buy to blast it with unnatural amounts of heat - phew! :ROFLMAO:

Her jewellery collection really shocked me, those prices - wowzas. I though it was just £5 - £20 price mark for thar stuff. Who in their right mind pays hundreds of pounds for mass produced cheap costume jewellery. Amelia i thought better of you...

Lastly i wish the poor woman and her sister would sort out their food issues, yes slender and slight I understand the appeal, yes they are clearly naturally both a petite build but seeing them next to other human women, they are clearly struggling. I am not suggesting they need to gorge and go up four sizes, but more muscle mass and a few lbs of fat in case of illness (body reserves so you don't die!) I like her cheeryness, but the bad jewellery, bad boyfriends need to take a back seat.

(Am catching up on her podcasts properly, ofc she made a paid for pdf book to cash in on it!! Tbh he sounds awful so why not?)

• Haha

EmilyM3

Anyone else perplexed by her hotel in France situation? She says on her story that SHE rang the hotel and the hotel manager was rude to HER, but in the comments of the hotel’s latest Instagram post, they confirm it was her boyfriend who called and was extremely rude.

• Wow

coriander

VIP Member
The hermes bags are purely a status symbol I think, and there's also the faff around getting one so it's more exclusive than your average Chanel. Don't you have to constantly buy other things from Hermes to demonstrate to the sales assistants that you're somehow worthy of getting a bag? THEN they let you have a look at the stock at the back. It's so stupid.

• Angry

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
She's resurfaced and clearly has the bf staying... 2 yoga mats
View attachment 372672
I came to say the same thing, 2 yoga mats and she’s shown the country estate they were all at over Christmas and New Year. So blatantly ignoring the rules, this is why we are in such an awful situation right now. Also, I don’t know how old mama Rachel is but she doesn’t seem to fit the 80 plus age group that are currently being vaccinated so I am assuming they have used their money and power to get her the vaccine- if that’s the case it makes me very angry.

• Angry

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
I mean we get it, daddy is a billionaire and one of your best friends daddy owns half of London, but read the room, people are suffering and whilst your disposable income allows for Hermes bags, and £4000 rings for a lot of people who can’t feed their kids, or are having to cut back on any kind of treat because of what’s going on in the world that’s going to feel like a kick in the teeth. Yes some people will watch to see how the other half live but the swipe up? The (clearly) affiliate link to the ring? Obnoxious

Reactions: 17

starredream

She's definitely with her fam at some fancy mansion, not sure if it's in the UK or France... Her sister posted a couple of pics and stories on Instagram in the last few days.

• Angry

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Ooh good theory. How long was she with Rob before she proposed? And how long do we think she's been with this guy?
I think she was with Rob for about 7 months when they got engaged, and she must have been with this guy for at least a year if they went to Costa Rica together for New Year’s last year. I really hope for her she hasn’t got engaged again, that last car crash of a relationship should have taught her something. And if they have indeed got engaged, I hope she won’t turn into bridezilla again and ruin the next relationship.

At first I was genuinely worried about her and thought she had disappeared because God forbid something had happened to a loved one. But after she got some assistant to post her fake merry Christmas throwback posts - I can safely say she’s definitely flown off somewhere with her family like the big, over privileged, selfish, soulless hypocrite that she is. WHEN WILL PEOPLE LIKE THIS BE EXPOSED. ugh.

• Heart

ladidadada

Those really expensive brands like Bentley or Diro don't expect Amelia's follower to actually buy anything (although I feel like it is getting increasingly more "normal" to save and save or go into debt for that one Chanel purse), this is just a branding strategy. It's normal advertising, they want to put their name out there, show that they're "cool" and in with the crowd. A lot of these high fashion brands I'd argue ten years ago were almost like "old lady" or actually unaffordable, unattainable brands in a way, you barely ever saw them on anyone except you've been moving in circles that can afford them anyway. Now they are in practically every time line, every vlog, their name is out there, they are being talked about (exibit A, just now). Social media has opened up a whole new world for them to advertise to and to make them even almost "relatable". Do you think those freebies to influencers cost them anything? That they pay Amelia a lousy fee to drive around in their car for a day? A Dior bag is just made of some fabric in the end (not bashing the design that goes into it but let's be real, it's a bunch of fabric and hardware and to fabricate one of them is extremely low price, especially in comparison for what they sell them). It is mainly to create brand awareness for the followers to recognize their name and connect it with high class stuff so in case they do have the cash lying around or they want to splurge on something they remember, hei, there was this fancy brand with the nice stuff, let's see what they have.
Also the swipe ups, as far as I know, make the website remember who sent you there. So let's assume you swipe up, check out the website, find something nice, maybe even affordable. A scarf, a pinky ring for 200 pounds. You bookmark it. A couple months from now you get engaged, you get a promotion, whatever, you want to treat yourself. You go back to the site and wouldn't you know it, actually buy the thing. Guess who still gets money from this purchase? Amelia, because this site remembers where that first affiliate link came from. That's why she'll never tag the brand in an instagram post. If someone asks where this and that is from, she'll just be like: "Hei, I linked it under the pic <3", or whatever.

Last edited: