Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When you look at who he is following, he really does have a thing for fat, white single mums who look like they are on benefits.
I’m delurking. I’m a Sunderland season ticket holder and I’ve got a son who loved JD. I took him to a signing event and came away and said “he was staring very intently into my eyes”. We saw him again months later at a game and he remembered me.
Yes I am a fat white single mum although I’m not on benefits. I wouldn’t have shagged him but I’d love a Cartier watch tbf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
When you look at who he is following, he really does have a thing for fat, white single mums who look like they are on benefits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Clarity456

VIP Member
To be fair to leech I always thought her clothes and accessories were amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Paige has a finite window of opportunity to spend jerm da hoes cash before she's replaced with the next and she looks like she's choosing to go wild with his credit card in Jane Norman of all places 😫😫😫

I live not too far from Accrington where Paige is from and it's chav central so maybe that's why she has no idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jeronimo

For the girls on here who have been with him, I agree thanks for the ☕ , but you are the key contributors and I’d think about that, perhaps try and move on, kinda comes across like you’re still obsessed 🤷🏻‍♀️
have to disagree- I’m100% here for their tea and insight!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion, but I think Alisha is looking great and to be fair showing JD he had steak at home but went and got a saver menu cheeseburger instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Why does Paige post like she’s an influencer with loads of followers interested in her day?! You’re just a regular, everyday girl babe, stop trying so hard to be relevant it’s cringe
---
The outfit is giving 2010
She looks like a chavvy mum out for a special occasion meal at the local miller and carter. It’s giving Peacocks

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Why is everyone praising Leech all of a sudden Paige has come on the scene?! 😂💀 both are dog rotten, as is his ex wife! All got morals of an alley cat 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

leepdeex

Imagine dumping your fiancé and then moving your whole life for a 5ft.nothing man who will never commit to anyone
P.S. the way she wears her spectacles on her head all the time really irks me and I’m not sure why

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

szn-123

The voiceover in Alisha’s latest reel :LOL:
defo a dig at Paige’s extremely lacking sense of style.

She’s not wrong in general Alisha does dress well. Paige looks like a countryside girl from up north who has just placed her first boohoo order. Surprised she isn’t dressing better for these paparazzi shots. She’s clearly tipping them off because I swear he’s never had this many with any other of his nobodies when they first start seeing him

• Haha
Reactions: 28