Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she only does videos in her car like who the hell lifts their leg above their head in the driver seat to show their shoes I find it so weird??😩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does Paige post like she’s an influencer with loads of followers interested in her day?! You’re just a regular, everyday girl babe, stop trying so hard to be relevant it’s cringe
---
The outfit is giving 2010
She looks like a chavvy mum out for a special occasion meal at the local miller and carter. It’s giving Peacocks

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does Paige post like she’s an influencer with loads of followers interested in her day?! You’re just a regular, everyday girl babe, stop trying so hard to be relevant it’s cringe
---
To be fair I wouldn’t want to be influenced by ‘influencer’ Alisha either. She’s so vacuous, and materialistic, thick as tit too. Her only goals in life are the next Chanel or Dior she can get her community dick ‘boyfriend’ to pay for! Both awful and deserve all they get!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So will he be telling Paige that he’s just letting Alisha stay in the house to do the right thing? Will he be telling Alisha Paige is a friend? I honestly think by Alishas quotes shes ditched him for now. She seems alot more into her content just now, she must have more time now that shes away from him. The whole thing blows my mind!
Remember when he was caught with Alisha when he was still ‘married’ and staying at her place before it all came out. & he said Alisha was a friend and was friends with the family and how did they not know her and Donna could be friends, also that he speaks to Donna every single day 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Paige hun invest in a stylist. Can’t cope with her wannabe influencer outfit pics 🤣 it’s the big light being on for me 😭
---

Reactions: 9
Why is everyone praising Leech all of a sudden Paige has come on the scene?! 😂💀 both are dog rotten, as is his ex wife! All got morals of an alley cat 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What in the Tammy Girl is this outfit…LOL
No amount of money will ever give these girls class…Donna was the tackiest out of all of them… the biggest D&G Logos she could find… but the clothes we’re chav central…LOL…one of those ppl that came into money so wanted to brag with the biggest show of labels they could find…but made them look classless…
Always think Donna looks like mutton dressed as lamb or an old lap dancer that’s come good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s because she actually seems happier and is looking great
She actually doesn’t thou! She’s lost weight.. either by Ozempic to make us feel sorry for her or by stress which isn’t good btw! She’s still got the same spotty pig face she’s always had! Her hair is dry as duck. Her personality is still tit. Just cause she’s lost weight does not make her look great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She actually doesn’t thou! She’s lost weight.. either by Ozempic to make us feel sorry for her or by stress which isn’t good btw! She’s still got the same spotty pig face she’s always had! Her hair is dry as duck. Her personality is still tit. Just cause she’s lost weight does not make her look great 😂
Absolutely weight loss doesn’t, but also skin and hair cannot always be fixed and as much as I don’t like her morals I think it’s unfair to comment on those …. And my point was that regardless if her hair and skin aren’t picture perfect she makes an effort to look after herself and present herself well…. We’re also all allowed a rough day - we just don’t get papped!
---
Paige on the other hand can’t make designer goods look classy, wears cheap, plain boring clothes

• Heart
[/QUOTE]
I think it’s because she actually seems happier and is looking great
It’s all a facade for the gram. It’s her job at the end of day so she’s gotta put on a front and stay portraying the perfect, most gawwwwjus life. No way she’s happier single and Defoe-less when she was trying to get to girlfriend status for 10yrs! The fact she’s still living in his house and he was posting pics the day before in the same house just shows they’re still together in some capacity - A “break” perhaps 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---
It’s the sofa 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7

Well some of us think she looks great, some of us don't. Spotty Pig Face isn't cool though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely weight loss doesn’t, but also skin and hair cannot always be fixed and as much as I don’t like her morals I think it’s unfair to comment on those …. And my point was that regardless if her hair and skin aren’t picture perfect she makes an effort to look after herself and present herself well…. We’re also all allowed a rough day - we just don’t get papped!
---
Paige on the other hand can’t make designer goods look classy, wears cheap, plain boring clothes
I agree with this. Paige is already skinny but still looks a mess. I started originally following Leesh because I do like how she dress. I came on this page as her personality is annoying, so even when she was bigger she was still influencing. Paige hasn’t got it in her to have a big following and to make money off social media unless it’s something niche like influencing the traveller community or only fans. From the way she’s acting she’s desperate to get famous off Defoe, if she really loved her job she would have stayed or got something similar down south

I agree with this. Paige is already skinny but still looks a mess. I started originally following Leesh because I do like how she dress. I came on this page as her personality is annoying, so even when she was bigger she was still influencing. Paige hasn’t got it in her to have a big following and to make money off social media unless it’s something niche like influencing the traveller community or only fans. From the way she’s acting she’s desperate to get famous off Defoe, if she really loved her job she would have stayed or got something similar down south
I’m not sure many people would hire a wedding planner who got into a relationship with a guest at her last work… who was already in a relationship and then plastered it over daily mail, the sun etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has Alisha finally confirmed she’s moved out? Her recent story defo is not in his house and it does not look like a hotel room, more like an apartment?

Reactions: 3
Paige has “Selfridges phobia” because she’s so out of place there, but cute to see she’s trying to make an effort to fit in to the “wag” lifestyle….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.