Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alisha is keeping up appearances (Everything’s fine here 🥴) even making out like she was at the cinema with him last night. He’s actually with Paige and she’s so brazen that she’s posting deliberate clues! Alisha must know! Oh girls, girls girls. He is not it! This is a man who is a has been! The best years of his life are behind him! Do not give him the best years of yours! I don’t even like Alisha and she deserves this humiliation but I’m a girls girl at heart and this man is the worst! Stop enabling his ego.
I still think we need proper proof. There must be a pap around. We want time stamped photos! :LOL:
Paige has probs called them she seems desp for it to be out the open she’s with him

Reactions: 2
Paige has probs called them she seems desp for it to be out the open she’s with him
Not unlike our Leechy! 😂 or wifey dropping hints she was at his house when Dog Donna was in Glasgow living in his house and driving his Range Rover 🙈

Reactions: 4
The face she pulls when she realises more Chanel is incoming 🤣🤣🤣

jokes aside you can try and tell them all what he is like but they just can’t see it until it’s the end and you can’t take no more!!! Alisha is losing him the same way she found him and Paige this will happen to you very soon. A relationship with Jem is like having an expiration date and best before date before it goes stale!!! We know exactly what is going to happen next because it has happened to us maybe heed what’s being said before wasting and throwing away what you had for pigmented dick duck boy

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Paige doing a leesh 😂😂😂 I told you all this would happen that man never bleeping changes and I guarantee he has already been elsewhere before getting to Paige!!!! Paige/Leesh your a laughing stock girls wise the duck up over a pigmented penis who dips in all
---
Cue Donna with the posts 😂😂
Your the laughing stock too mate if only you cud see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paige defo reads here 💯 I knew she would bite with the throwaway comment about Leesh having won with Paige spending her birthday on her own, … and have to post some receipts to prove otherwise!

No gonna lie I found it amusing after listening to Alisha boasting like duck on her stories!

They both know exactly what they’re doing… as for him yuck yuck yuck! 🤮 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Leesh will never let him go no matter what he does.

He could be in a labour unit whilst Paige is giving birth to his baby and leesh will be sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting to give him a lift home with his newborn.

She's a desperate basket case that's been following him about like a bad smell for a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhhh mate I’m sorry you have been embarrassed again by your boyfriend and I fully understand your frustrations at the situation you find yourself in yet again on this Sunday morning 😘🫶🏻
---
I am sorry if I keep hitting a nerve with you but maybe your frustration is better placed at Jem rather than me mate 😘😘🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whilst JD was balls deep in the birthday girl last night Leech was at home in their live nest making Tik Toks :( what a time to be alive
---
Whilst JD was balls deep in the birthday girl last night Leech was at home in their live nest making Tik Toks :( what a time to be alive
Love* 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhhh mate I’m sorry you have been embarrassed again by your boyfriend and I fully understand your frustrations at the situation you find yourself in yet again on this Sunday morning 😘🫶🏻
---

I am sorry if I keep hitting a nerve with you but maybe your frustration is better placed at Jem rather than me mate 😘😘🫠
I do kinda agree, hereforthetea and popcorn are two of the main contributors to this feed and his ex flings, you’re invested wayyyy too much still in his life and kinda comes across like you may be jealous - I may be wrong!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I do kinda agree, hereforthetea and popcorn are two of the main contributors to this feed and his ex flings, you’re invested wayyyy too much still in his life and kinda comes across like you may be jealous - I may be wrong!
All I have said is the truth I called this back in July what would happen and calling this debacle of Alisha and Paige relationship for what it is bollocks

Reactions: 8
Leesh and Paige obvs reads this thread. Imagine knowing that your boyfriend was out with his other girl last night and still being a doting girlfriend waiting at home for him to take you for dinner and for a new chanel purchase. It’s laughable, desperate and soooo embarrassing

• Haha
I just don’t understand how he explains it away though? Tells A I’m just popping out and doesn’t reappear until the morning, she looks at P’s story and sees oh it’s her birthday and there is my boyfriends arm and phone case 🤯

Or are they just both aware and accepting of each other!? Do you think they’ve spoken to each other?

I just can’t fathom how any self-respecting woman would tolerate that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand how he explains it away though? Tells A I’m just popping out and doesn’t reappear until the morning, she looks at P’s story and sees oh it’s her birthday and there is my boyfriends arm and phone case 🤯

Or are they just both aware and accepting of each other!? Do you think they’ve spoken to each other?

I just can’t fathom how any self-respecting woman would tolerate that!
She reads bullshit quotes to stay positive.

Only positive thing in all this is the inevitable positive STD tests all round.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wild.
Alisha can act oblivious all she wants. There is absolutely no way she is okay with this. You don’t chase after a man for 10+ years, publicly taunt Donna on instagram and then act like you have won a trophy husband, all just to share him with someone else before the year is even over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What if they’ve broken up and she is still staying with him at his gaff until she sorts out her home situation? He wouldn’t leave her homeless surely?? There’s no J necklace or mention of her boyfriend in her mundane videos so maybe it’s all over?? Or will she put up with any old tit for the lifestyle??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.