Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so insufferable it’s unbelievable she must see something so different in the mirror to what we see!!! I thought her style was nice on Saturday but her face ain’t and those pics was so filtered it was unreal!!

Paige and Leesh with the quotes 😂😂
---
Maybe they should post this instead it’s 20 other relationships with Germ Dahoe 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine dumping your fiancé and then moving your whole life for a 5ft.nothing man who will never commit to anyone
P.S. the way she wears her spectacles on her head all the time really irks me and I’m not sure why

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine dumping your fiancé and then moving your whole life for a 5ft.nothing man who will never commit to anyone
P.S. the way she wears her spectacles on her head all the time really irks me and I’m not sure why
She’s getting as agitating as Leesh is tbh he will already be shagging someone else no matter if she moves
---
Paige hunni are you moving in with Jem, Alisha and Mars? 😂
I came to post another one moving in how many is that now 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.