Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely won’t give away who you are considering he has about 50 girls on the go at one time. And he can’t delete WhatsApp messages after a few minutes?
You can delete what’s app messages at any time. Once he finished the convo and I wouldn’t meet up with him his messages were deleted. Like I say if he messages again I would post as long as I’m not going to out myself

Reactions: 1
When you look at who he is following, he really does have a thing for fat, white single mums who look like they are on benefits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When you look at who he is following, he really does have a thing for fat, white single mums who look like they are on benefits.
Yeah maybe he has a fetish fit hideous women it’s so confusing.
All that money why can’t he just find a nice women and settle down

Reactions: 3
Yeah maybe he has a fetish fit hideous women it’s so confusing.
All that money why can’t he just find a nice women and settle down
Because the “nice ones” don’t want him!! Any self respecting woman wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole and he knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is just a thought, do you think he had to give POB his plus one when the invites went out and to save issues changing the name and pacifying Alisha it was just easier to take her but made it clear it’s as Friends?

Each Newspaper article is one more nail in his career coffin, you can’t take him serious when he’s in the rags with a different Woman a week. I would be mortified if I was him or either of them two, they are being made to look like a pair of bleeping Idiots and extremely childish fighting over him and being in a Newspaper for the world to see.

It wasn’t that long ago Lucy got married and people like Freya were saying your next. How embarrassing days later he is in the Newspaper with another woman. One that has got rid of her Partner to be with him. WTF are her Family and Friends saying to her, surely one has and an opinion of the tit show. As for Paige, I have no words.

Reactions: 11
This is just a thought, do you think he had to give POB his plus one when the invites went out and to save issues changing the name and pacifying Alisha it was just easier to take her but made it clear it’s as Friends?

Each Newspaper article is one more nail in his career coffin, you can’t take him serious when he’s in the rags with a different Woman a week. I would be mortified if I was him or either of them two, they are being made to look like a pair of bleeping Idiots and extremely childish fighting over him and being in a Newspaper for the world to see.

It wasn’t that long ago Lucy got married and people like Freya were saying your next. How embarrassing days later he is in the Newspaper with another woman. One that has got rid of her Partner to be with him. WTF are her Family and Friends saying to her, surely one has and an opinion of the tit show. As for Paige, I have no words.
I find it hard to believe that Tottenham aren’t saying anything to him about his behaviour. He’s supposed to be a coach to the younger players, what kind of example is he setting for them. Many old managers have worked hard to change the image of footballers sleeping around with all these different women, and here he is doing it so openly

Reactions: 13
Is alisha gonna keep pretending the story in the daily mail isnt happening?
She's definitely not going to discuss it. She's living a very different life it's obvious something has changed at home for her she's out out all the time over the last few weeks.

He gets himself into such mess, like what about the house now?

Reactions: 4
Paige is 100% trolling leesh with the song in radio stories. Also damn reformer workin quick for that girls body

Reactions: 2
Jesus even she is a 2/10
IM SHOCKED
He really does shag ANYTHING

They don’t even look hygienic.
Wow!!! The Kirsty one though! I don’t even use this word but Minger comes to mind! 😂🙈 she looks like my Nan! 😂 Alisha and Paige are miles better than ice cream Kirsty! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m delurking. I’m a Sunderland season ticket holder and I’ve got a son who loved JD. I took him to a signing event and came away and said “he was staring very intently into my eyes”. We saw him again months later at a game and he remembered me.
Yes I am a fat white single mum although I’m not on benefits. I wouldn’t have shagged him but I’d love a Cartier watch tbf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.