Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Kirsty, Danielle, Janine jizz + “blond& natural” girl…LOL… still stand by I think dog Donna was the only want that was actually a good looking naturally pretty girl…the others are dog rough…
Nothing natural about Donna 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you seen Kirsty, Danielle, Janine jizz + “blond& natural” girl…LOL… still stand by I think dog Donna was the only want that was actually a good looking naturally pretty girl…the others are dog rough…
Have you seen Donna dog without filter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve seen her in real life at a wedding + thought she’s a lot better looking than the others I’ve seen…LOL

Reactions: 2
Wifey had the best body and what JD goes for - big boobs (fake esp), big ass and small waist and big fake lips. But her face is full of filler it’s made her look so drag.

Reactions: 5
Donna is the most manly looking woman.
She has such a hard face + looks way older than her years… the filler, Botox hasn’t done her any favours either… just how Jerm likes them hard faced council estate looking with a tacky dress sense…LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That blonde and natural is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 filtered natural 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I actually think Donna looks quite good at times, she has lovely skin and presents herself well. (Alisha sometimes gives me ‘needs a wash’ vibes - I think it’s maybe the make up stains on her jackets etc. Donna does have an amazing figure too, although she needs to calm it with the fillers.

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker of this thread 👋🏼 Looks like she’s back at her house again.. just out of curiosity for those that have been with Jermaine before, how would he explain the pictures of him and Paige in the press to Alisha if she bought it up to him? Would he deny it or would he say it’s true and dump her? I cannot see wannabe WAG Alisha leaving him 🤨 So many questions I can’t get my head around

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How does he get away with all this? Dont his friends and family say wtf???? I understand he has money but how does anyone still like him. Baffled

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How does he get away with all this? Dont his friends and family say wtf???? I understand he has money but how does anyone still like him. Baffled
They say nothing because he pays for their homes and keeps/supports them financially. He looks after mostly his whole family financially. They’re not going to bite the hand that feeds them

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.