Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leepdeex

I’ve worked out who Paige looks like.. that michaela girl who got caught smuggling the drugs in Peru😂😂
The tacky glasses on whilst she drags him & the shopping bags along are so forced there’s no denying she called the paps.. atleast leesh tried to make it look like she didn’t call them by looking rough in her pjs😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Nosy123

Have you seen what Leesh just shared on her stories? That she watched The Fraudster Footballer last night 😂😂😂😂 girl you’ve been watching that for the last few years!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m parking my arse right here,.

If he upsets Paige or starts with the seeing other girls which he probably never stopped anyway..Paige is going to lose her mind and imagine the fallout there, I am here for it. What a silly, silly, immature person she is, it’s been proven time and time again, he can’t keep it in his trousers but you have left your Fiancé, been sacked from a good job, all for a Cartier Watch and OOD Dior Bag. How stupid can a person be.

If I was Paige, I would be keeping an eye on here, you will find his infidelity’s right here. This is the life you’ve chose, you can’t say you haven’t been warned. Thankfully no Children are involved in this shit show. 🙄

Reactions: 25

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
I think she has other places to worry about rather than a dinner club 😂
He was out shopping with wifey one day and knew I lived minutes away and texted asking if I was up for a quickie in the public toilet while she shopped 😆🤢 he’s quite the romantic opportunist

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Eastendgirl2020

So, basically some strangers are trying to be friendly to her about her dog and she’s just a complete dick. Wow. The true colours always show with this girl. She just gives off mean girl vibes all the time. Do yourself a favour Alisha. You are not even a dog mum. You are a part time dog mum. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
So, basically some strangers are trying to be friendly to her about her dog and she’s just a complete dick. Wow. The true colours always show with this girl. She just gives off mean girl vibes all the time. Do yourself a favour Alisha. You are not even a dog mum. You are a part time dog mum. 🤦‍♀️
Her attitude is just fucking awful, that’s what having a dog is about you meet people when walking them!! She gives off such cuntish vibes as a person

• Angry
  • Heart

passmethetea101

Imagine feeling ill and craving a comfort meal like fish and chips but you need to go to Harrods to get it to impress people on the internet who don’t even like you

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
If the girls on here claim they don’t speak to him anymore / get with him? Then expose him for the rat bag he is..? Share what he sends you to try and win you over?! Like we don’t need names etc but I think we’d all be interested to see how he actually is on these messages/DMs?
---
Like if he’s as awful as you all make out? Why protect him? Expose him for the awful cunt you all claim him to be?! No point protecting him at this point unless you all secretly wanna get back with him lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23