Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not wrong in general Alisha does dress well. Paige looks like a countryside girl from up north who has just placed her first boohoo order. Surprised she isn’t dressing better for these paparazzi shots. She’s clearly tipping them off because I swear he’s never had this many with any other of his nobodies when they first start seeing him
I have just been saying this to someone else. In all of the years I have known him I’ve never seen him in the papers this much. He hates been papped and people knowing his business, the only reason I can think of why he is putting up with it with Paige is because he’s lost a lot of the old girls he could rely on, so is stuck with it. Paige thinks she’s trying to force his hand by being papped all the time, but Alisha is not going to give up without a fight

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I honestly think Alisha looks happy today and is looking well. Maybe she’s realised it was more stressful to be with him and worried all the time. She’s posted a few cryptic quotes giving the impression its over

Reactions: 19
Do we think Paige now really believes she is the one? I mean, cmon, you would have to be absolutely blinded, niave, gullible, and just plain stupid to think that you could be his only girlfriend let alone his one true love! I am cringing so bad for that girl. I thought Alisha was bad, and she definitely was bad but there’s no way Paige can’t claim to know what she’s got herself in for. At least someone tell me that she’s playing him at his own game and just using him 😅
I honestly thought Donna was going to be the one to play him but nope he pulled the trump card with Leesh 😂😂 Paige will fall on the same sword we all have soon

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion, but I think Alisha is looking great and to be fair showing JD he had steak at home but went and got a saver menu cheeseburger instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have just been saying this to someone else. In all of the years I have known him I’ve never seen him in the papers this much. He hates been papped and people knowing his business, the only reason I can think of why he is putting up with it with Paige is because he’s lost a lot of the old girls he could rely on, so is stuck with it. Paige thinks she’s trying to force his hand by being papped all the time, but Alisha is not going to give up without a fight
Perhaps he ain’t so bothered these days because it’s the only way he can stay “relevant”

As these hoes say, bad attention is better than no attention!!

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion, but I think Alisha is looking great and to be fair showing JD he had steak at home but went and got a saver menu cheeseburger instead
Aww I love a cheese burger, please don’t tar it with the same brush as Paige 🤣 she’s just a plain and simple hamburger no extras

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i agree it is annoying when she claims her skin is looking amazing when it’s less than average, but I do really like how she dresses.

Reactions: 8
Think I’m maybe in the minority but I think as good as Alisha looks she deserves absolutely everything she gets! She too, is obnoxious! She was Paige a mere few months ago 🤣 only better dressed 😆

Reactions: 21
Lmaoooo who’s calling Leesh a steak 😂 all his conquests are rotters 😂💀
Exactly what I was thinking…LOL… leech is the ugliest out of them for how she behaves + taunted…Donna is next in line… but Paige looks like she might slowly take the crown of the worst…LOL

Reactions: 11
@gingersnap22 where you buying your steak from? 😂
I actually don’t like steak 😂 however you can’t deny that she’s not looking good these days, and makes and effort to take care of herself.
I mean her skin isn’t the best but hats off to her for being brave enough to bare all,plus I’m sure if we were all papped we wouldn’t look 100% all of the time.
I agree though she’s asked for this karma and she won’t be the last…. I just can’t get my head around Paige 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I actually don’t like steak 😂 however you can’t deny that she’s not looking good these days, and makes and effort to take care of herself.
I mean her skin isn’t the best but hats off to her for being brave enough to bare all,plus I’m sure if we were all papped we wouldn’t look 100% all of the time.
I agree though she’s asked for this karma and she won’t be the last…. I just can’t get my head around Paige 😂😂
Have you seen Kirsty, Danielle, Janine jizz + “blond& natural” girl…LOL… still stand by I think dog Donna was the only want that was actually a good looking naturally pretty girl…the others are dog rough…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.