Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice she's no longer posting her godson?
She blatantly used that child to get around/attention from Germ dick! 😂 once she’s finally been turfed out she’ll start posting and seeing him again!……once she’s given the dog to her brother also! 😂🙈
I can’t believe she’s still posting in his house after he’s been photographed sooooo many times with Paige! I wish her mum would show her how to respect herself and get her out his house! It’s so shameful for her! Silver lining is she figure is look great!!!

Reactions: 9
She blatantly used that child to get around/attention from Germ dick! 😂 once she’s finally been turfed out she’ll start posting and seeing him again!……once she’s given the dog to her brother also! 😂🙈
I can’t believe she’s still posting in his house after he’s been photographed sooooo many times with Paige! I wish her mum would show her how to respect herself and get her out his house! It’s so shameful for her! Silver lining is she figure is look great!!!

Is Paige taking pics in his house also or is she still in his flat? If Germ is always out in the flat with Paige she might as well stay. Free house and she did help decorate 😂

Why does Paige post like she’s an influencer with loads of followers interested in her day?! You’re just a regular, everyday girl babe, stop trying so hard to be relevant it’s cringe
---
The outfit is giving 2010
Omg. The shoes and bag 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair to leech I always thought her clothes and accessories were amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Paige has a finite window of opportunity to spend jerm da hoes cash before she's replaced with the next and she looks like she's choosing to go wild with his credit card in Jane Norman of all places 😫😫😫

I live not too far from Accrington where Paige is from and it's chav central so maybe that's why she has no idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does Paige post like she’s an influencer with loads of followers interested in her day?! You’re just a regular, everyday girl babe, stop trying so hard to be relevant it’s cringe
---
I was thinking the same, who does she think she is?! Who in their right mind would be influenced by her?!

The state of that outfit though! I wouldn’t even wear that to put the bins out!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So will he be telling Paige that he’s just letting Alisha stay in the house to do the right thing? Will he be telling Alisha Paige is a friend? I honestly think by Alishas quotes shes ditched him for now. She seems alot more into her content just now, she must have more time now that shes away from him. The whole thing blows my mind!

Reactions: 7
To be fair to leech I always thought her clothes and accessories were amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Paige has a finite window of opportunity to spend jerm da hoes cash before she's replaced with the next and she looks like she's choosing to go wild with his credit card in Jane Norman of all places 😫😫😫

I live not too far from Accrington where Paige is from and it's chav central so maybe that's why she has no idea 😂
Jane Norman 😭😭😭 you know she uses the shopping bag for gym 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---
What in the Tammy Girl is this outfit…LOL
No amount of money will ever give these girls class…Donna was the tackiest out of all of them… the biggest D&G Logos she could find… but the clothes we’re chav central…LOL…one of those ppl that came into money so wanted to brag with the biggest show of labels they could find…but made them look classless…

• Haha
Reactions: 16

trust me
If I had access to his credit cards you would see me in Aldi with a Lamborghini and a birkin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.