Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elegant? 😂 he will send Alisha home today say he has work or some bull then be with Paige
He has only took Alisha just to try make it up to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile Paige is taking mirror pictures looking like a sim🧍🏻♀
Heading back to her room to sit on her own and wait for her allocated time with the worlds worst boyfriend 😂
---
This story is the work of Alisha I’m hedging my bets on…LOL… Elegant…Engagement rumours… she’s put this out there to get to Paige…LOL
Wonder what Paige’s mam will think when she sees the papers tomorrow, since she was the one who dropped her in it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heading back to her room to sit on her own and wait for her allocated time with the worlds worst boyfriend 😂
---

Wonder what Paige’s mam will think when she sees the papers tomorrow, since she was the one who dropped her in it
hillarious it’s so f*ckin funny I can’t stop laughing.
Paige looks a complete mug and I mean MUG gave up long term fella to look a fool this is brilliant, she’s a joke to and is looking desperate

Alisha and Paige are a breed of there own, karma to both of you 😂 😂 this is comedy gold and he gets away with it 😂 crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile Paige is taking mirror pictures looking like a sim🧍🏻♀
😂 hilarious I just am so hooked with this circus it’s a joke, how can you feel special the pair of them

Paige really is as dumb as Alisha , keep it up defoe these pieces are happy to share
---
This one is really really cringe. Morto for her.
she looks awful walking dead, as bad as Alisha’s dress Halloween come early

is Defoe into skinny girls now with no real shape except no tits or stuck on tits, where’s his luv gone for curves, looks like his type changed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe the Paige photos are from a few weeks ago when Leesh was in Ibiza and this is her letting him know she can destroy him with evidence?

Reactions: 2
Imagine every story that comes out the daily Mail for example they always bring up that leesh latched onto a married man and they show the card…..I would hate it to be looked at like that

Reactions: 5
What makes you say this. Is he in her pics
---
Looks like Paige is out alone?!
Nah, just wondered if she was trying to take the shine off Leesh’s weekend. If him and her were at the Dorchester a few weeks ago she might be posting these to make him nervous.

Reactions: 2
What makes you say this. Is he in her pics
---
Looks like Paige is out alone?!
There’s pics of him and Paige when Alisha was in Ibiza… he’s wearing the exact same outfit he posted during that time, and they’re cuddling up in bed (him and Paige) Funnily.. it’s the outfit Leesh was taking credit for in his comment section 🤣 you couldn’t write this tit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂 hilarious I just am so hooked with this circus it’s a joke, how can you feel special the pair of them

Paige really is as dumb as Alisha , keep it up defoe these pieces are happy to share
---

she looks awful walking dead, as bad as Alisha’s dress Halloween come early

is Defoe into skinny girls now with no real shape except no tits or stuck on tits, where’s his luv gone for curves, looks like his type changed
They are both as thick as eachother by the looks of it!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.