Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alisha has to address this now don’t she? She can’t carry on like everything is ok or is she still hanging around because she knows he will keep going back to her?

Reactions: 14
They’re pictured getting into/out of 2 different Range Rovers in that article - one matte grey Urban bodykit (old shape) Sport and one new shape black RR - presuming they’re both his? Is she driving one of his cars already?! Is this his usual MO or does it suggest he’s slightly more ‘serious’ about her than a common or garden side chick?

Reactions: 5
At least the other scummy footballers Rooney Walker etc have gorgeous wives that they can go home to and play happy families with this guys what 40 and still hasn’t “settled down” even by footballers standards

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re pictured getting into/out of 2 different Range Rovers in that article - one matte grey Urban bodykit (old shape) Sport and one new shape black RR - presuming they’re both his? Is she driving one of his cars already?! Is this his usual MO or does it suggest he’s slightly more ‘serious’ about her than a common or garden side chick?
This is just the usual MO for him, allowing girls to drive his car, wear his jewellery and his clothes/ trainers he love this. Makes the girls think they arent a side chick and are something special. Although I’m not as small as he is so defo didn’t fit in his clothes 😂
---
At least the other scummy footballers Rooney Walker etc have gorgeous wives that they can go home to and play happy families with this guys what 40 and still hasn’t “settled down” even by footballers standards
I don’t think there is another footballer like him. At least the old serial cheats have realised what’s important in life and started to settle down. This guy is in his 40s and still trying to prove to himself he can bag 20 year olds 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
These grown women indirecting each other through their stories. Is it not embarrassing enough you are letting this weasel take it turns hanging out the back of you both 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alisha doesn’t ever look remotely teary she can’t have loved him that much, wonder what will happen to the “it was always you” art 🖼 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That outfit is bleeping awful. Looks like she raided a lost property box

• Haha
The voiceover in Alisha’s latest reel :LOL:
defo a dig at Paige’s extremely lacking sense of style.

She’s not wrong in general Alisha does dress well. Paige looks like a countryside girl from up north who has just placed her first boohoo order. Surprised she isn’t dressing better for these paparazzi shots. She’s clearly tipping them off because I swear he’s never had this many with any other of his nobodies when they first start seeing him

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Alisha has to address this now don’t she? She can’t carry on like everything is ok or is she still hanging around because she knows he will keep going back to her?
You would think so but I doubt she will, she deserves everything she gets, smug witch…like they say you lose them how you get them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Do we think Paige now really believes she is the one? I mean, cmon, you would have to be absolutely blinded, niave, gullible, and just plain stupid to think that you could be his only girlfriend let alone his one true love! I am cringing so bad for that girl. I thought Alisha was bad, and she definitely was bad but there’s no way Paige can’t claim to know what she’s got herself in for. At least someone tell me that she’s playing him at his own game and just using him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.