Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not this one, the first ever one
so you sold a story based information that other people had pieced together and written on here? And they paid for it even though itā€™s all online for them readā€¦not sure I believe it

Reactions: 3
so you sold a story based information that other people had pieced together and written on here? And they paid for it even though itā€™s all online for them readā€¦not sure I believe it
Maybe sheā€™s bitter cause she got kicked to the curb for another girl šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Lmaooooo and you sold a story from tattle to the papers about him?! Could you not sell one of your Chanelā€™s babe if you needed the money ? šŸ˜‚
---

Honestly these thirsty exā€™s are just as embarrassing as Leesh and Paige at this point šŸ’€
Hun go back and read my comment. I never said I sold the story I asked someone if they were the one who sold the story to the paper šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if I needed the money I would have went to the papers long ago with what I could dish on

Reactions: 6
Maybe sheā€™s bitter cause she got kicked to the curb for another girl šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t think the one that sold the story is an ex
Unless I have mis-read. I canā€™t keep up anymore šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I want to know what happened to that girl that typed in a scottish accent who was always around. She went quiet after people were getting called out as fakes , clearly was a liar

Yep lol plus a little of my own info, okay donā€™t have to šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
---
What?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m not one of the girls
---
I feel like this sentence could apply to loads of people on here who seem a bit bitter
Iā€™m not one of the girls though šŸ™„šŸ„“

Mad how half the people here can turn their nose up at people making the easiest money of their life but will duck Jermain for the same reason

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep lol plus a little of my own info, okay donā€™t have to šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
---

What?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m not one of the girls
---

Iā€™m not one of the girls though šŸ™„šŸ„“

Mad how half the people here can turn their nose up at people making the easiest money of their life but will duck Jermain for the same reason
Ah I know. Sorry, I didnā€™t mean you being bitter itā€™s other people x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sis if you got some of your info on here and sold it to the papers
You need to send us some money each

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sis if you got some of your info on here and sold it to the papers
You need to send us some money each
I told the woman where it came from love, she didnā€™t give a duck šŸ¤£ she got like 3 different stories out of it. I screenshot a few stories from all 3 of them off my own back on top of that and they sent me a grand. Soz you lot missed a trick and for my ā€œstrange behaviourā€ x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I told the woman where it came from love, she didnā€™t give a duck šŸ¤£ she got like 3 different stories out of it. I screenshot a few stories from all 3 of them off my own back on top of that and they sent me a grand. Soz you lot missed a trick and for my ā€œstrange behaviourā€ x
Fair play gal, you used initiative

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_6773.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darling you are unemployed yet being a side witch with god knows how manyā€¦ blessed šŸ„“šŸ˜‚
472F3546-4D00-4240-9F99-A846E853E005.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh here we go, Paige has now got an exciting 24hours, following on from Alishaā€™s exciting 24 hour post šŸ˜‚ tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think the one that sold the story is an ex
Unless I have mis-read. I canā€™t keep up anymore šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I want to know what happened to that girl that typed in a scottish accent who was always around. She went quiet after people were getting called out as fakes , clearly was a liar
That Pinky was brillā€¦ she was an insider for sure... I asked about + people say she was an EX friend of Janine, Donnaā€™s bestieā€¦ thatā€™s how she knew so muchā€¦LOLā€¦ this thread has been a thrill read latelyā€¦we all are flying through itā€¦ hopefully it keeps up with all the clown antics going aroundā€¦LOL

Love that you sold a storyā€¦LOL.. get that cash galā€¦ just like anyone that goes with Defoe is doingā€¦for the CASHā€¦

*** sorry for editsā€¦ Iā€™m slightly dyslexic so am bad for having to RE-read then constantly amendā€¦sorryā€¦

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That Pinky was brillā€¦ she was an insider for sure... I asked about + people say she was one of the EX friends of Donnaā€™s bestie janineā€¦ thatā€™s how she knew so muchā€¦LOLā€¦ this thread has been a thrill read latelyā€¦we all are flying through itā€¦ hopefully it keeps up with all the clown antics going aroundā€¦LOL

Love that you sold a storyā€¦LOL.. get that cash galā€¦ just like anyone that goes with Defoe is doingā€¦for the CASHā€¦
Literally this, exactly what I was trying to get at. All while keeping my legs shut šŸ¤£ I wanted to expose Alisha too which I achieved, was like a snow ball effect with the drama and them all in the press after that lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.