Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
It’s still there
That means you posted it 😉 or the owner of that phone posted it. She has comment-screening on so only you and Alisha can see the post until she approves it. That’s why none of us can see it.
I know from experience commenting on her stuff myself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Leesh will never let him go no matter what he does.

He could be in a labour unit whilst Paige is giving birth to his baby and leesh will be sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting to give him a lift home with his newborn.

She's a desperate basket case that's been following him about like a bad smell for a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Clarity456

VIP Member
If it was my brother my mum would literally kick the shit out of him regardless of if he’s a millionaire or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sandra is stupppiiidddd and not often I like to say this but there must have been a massive failure in his upbringing for him to be how he is now.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

RuinedMeMojo

Been lurking for a while, but I do believe from what we’ve seen that Alisha is either being kicked out in the near future and she knows it, or she’s at least planning her exit. Pre Dubai trip, it seems like she’s been doing a lot more content for brands/work, as opposed to the odd thing here and there when she was in her ‘it was always you’ era, or whatever that shite canvas she made said.

How this man even gets a girl’s number, let alone manages to cause this much chaos is beyond me

The only one I feel sorry for though is poor mars

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Think I’m maybe in the minority but I think as good as Alisha looks she deserves absolutely everything she gets! She too, is obnoxious! She was Paige a mere few months ago 🤣 only better dressed 😆

acl9361

Chatty Member
I reckon Alisha is in a hotel this weekend and her stuff is being moved out for her. Pretty obvious it’s over between them seeing as she’s been out more these past 2 weeks than she has in a year!