Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Holy shit. Just when I thought she couldn't get any more embarrassing!

I didn't realise that you needed to blindly love everything the band does to respect their work. Does she not realise people are allowed a difference in opinion? Personally, their newer material post-AM is just not for me which is a shame, especially as this probably means I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT rOcK MuSiC in Amanda-fucking-Blank's eyes :rolleyes: Referring to herself as a fellow musician and not just a "random gf" has sent me into orbit 🤣 There's no conspiracy, they just don't make catchy material anymore and that's what sells and attracts big TV shows. All the sycophants in the world can't change that.

What a petty woman! Definitely working DON'T EVER COME ON MY PAGE TALKING BAD ABOUT MY MAN into my online repertoire though :cool:
Proof that love's not only blind but deaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Also how deluded can this woman be? Never seen a band with so much love and respect for their fans? Have they ever once used social media to reach out for fans and thank them for spending their hard earned money on albums and tour tickets? Even their awards show speeches are just them trying to act cool and unbothered about winning yet they still turn up to the event? I mean I don’t personally feel deprived of their social media presence but don’t pretend like they have such an amazing relationship with their fans because they don’t😂😂

Reactions: 28

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Omg Matt helders girlfriend has done a post on Instagram about how Matt fancied her 15 years ago and “always had a thing for her” which I find in very poor taste considering he had a wife and a child during that time 🤢 she’s even limited comments on the post. I used to think Matt helders was so cool but the way he acts like an idiot teenager online has put me right off him. Kind of glad Alex turner doesn’t have social media so I can still pretend in my head that he’s cool and not an absolute melt

• Angry
Reactions: 22

trollinhell

I know there was that story about Miles being really fkin creepy with the reporter. And I’m detrailing my own thread here but Alex, Miles, TLSP it’s all fair game.

But when I was 16 I used my mates ID to get in to this tiny, tiny little gig Miles did. I mean I was literally standing face to face with him and could smell his red wine. This was in the rascals days.

Anyway the end of a gig this creepy roadie guy came up to me and asked my age, I was like ew gross thinking he was asking me, I and panicked said I was 17... anyway this man walked off whispered to Miles, Miles shook his head and this creepy guy came back to me and said no joke ‘cute, but not that cute’

We got kicked out, my dad came to pick us up and I went to school the next day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
Ugh I feel vindicated in not buying tour tickets, I hate the way he sings now, it's so arch and distanced and I get why but I just find it sucks the joy out of all of the older songs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Octopies

Chatty Member
I met him 2 years ago (would upload a picture but don’t wanna out myself) at a social event and he was an utter twerp, absolutely off his rocker on whatever it was he takes, defo not alcohol. Eyes rolling into back of head. It wasn’t even that kind of party. It was quite chilled. He was rude to some fans who asked for pictures. I’m a huge fan and that hasn’t changed but just my 2p worth as I never hear much about him!

Don’t wanna derail the thread but haven’t thought much to Matt since his divorce, his ex wife made it clear he was steering it and her mum and dad had just died really closely together so I always felt awful for her.

• Wow

ksr96

Chatty Member
Back in 2014 when I started at uni, Miles Kane had a threesome with a girl that my then-boyfriend was friends with (him and a band mate or someone else? Was a bit weird, I think the other person was well known but I can’t remember the name) and she would have only been 19 at the time. Which is of age, I know, but she genuinely believed he was her boyfriend. He would go round to sleep with her and meet all her mates apparently. Even at 18 I knew that was a bit rogue of him, particularly as she was so into him and he was quite clearly just using her, I’m not sure how it all ended but I know she was really cut up about it. That’s it really. Just always thought since then that he was a bit of a tit. But I guess they all do it if they get the chance? I don’t know. I remember this band that performed at a babyshambles’ gig got us back to this right dodgy pub in Brixton on the pretence that Pete Doherty would be there (we were only 17) and then the oldest one of the bunch, who was about 50, tried to snog me 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭 fuck sake

Edit: it was someone from fucking kasabian!!! 😂 We’re still not sure which one though

• Wow
  • Sick

aidil

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, her and Amanda act like teenagers. Why do they even CARE?! They put their relationships right out there and then fly off the handle when they get fangirls in the comments. It’s so petty, grow up. Also I really wish Amanda would stop bringing Amelia into everything as if she’s her child. Breana is a better woman than me, I’d be kicking off big time.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
No, sacked off their tours after the way Alex acted at the last one. It was a rescheduled gig after the previous one was cancelled whilst people were waiting at the venue (pictured emerged of him coked out of his face at the NME after party!). The rearranged gig was half full and he spent most of the time moaning about it and putting zero effort into the songs. Ruined it for me really, was the 6th AM gig I’d been to and the last!
have you got the picture/what gig was it so I can watch videos of him complaining? sorry this happened. sounds shit

-

tbh this is the vibe i have been getting from alex from tlsp/the last 4 years:

"i am too old to do Youth things....i am wise....and wistful...*insert coke gurn*...and mournful.....all the women i date are just shadows of alexa chung....rock and roll died in the 70s...im going to shave my head because im a tortured muay thai artist....*pensive look*...ive been reliving my Youth since i hit 30- ummm im so old....*insert metaphor*....*sings 'i crave intellectual recognition and companionship, but date fangirls my junior who are consumed by idolisation of me....kiss me underneath the moon's side boob.....california and glossy motorbikes and whiskey ooooo'*...."

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MouthFullOfFangs

He is such a nice nice guy. I’ve not seen him for a good few years. I know he was back in Sheffield over the summer. Never an excuse to cheat on your wife especially when she was going through such trauma in her life.

I was listening to a podcast which his ex wife was guest on and she said he left her the day after her mum's funeral 😐

• Wow
  • Sad

Hamburglar

VIP Member
I actually don’t mind the lounge singer style on the newer stuff but the older songs just sound weird in that style. And when he talks in that affected accent I wanna scream “You’re from bloody Sheffield man” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Warpaint

VIP Member
He’s extremely private as I’m sure you know…other than those back grid photos 🫣 haha. He wouldn’t appreciate me running my mouth but tbh there’s not much to say atm.
Why, does he pop on Tattle every now and then or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I have not been keeping up to date with Alex turners love life but posting a breakup playlist to social media called "ouchie my heart" is mega cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18

praduh

Breana said on a recent podcast that she was a single parent for 3 or 3.5 years following her divorce from Matt and her parents dying…sounds like he wasn’t around at all to parent his kid until around the time Amanda came into the picture. Really disgusting, I’ve been an AM fan since their demos were circulating on MySpace (not to age myself lol) but I have to say, learning shit like like this leaves a really bad taste in my mouth and ruins their appeal for me a little bit.

• Heart
  • Sad

ack13

I’m really intrigued to see what happens. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do split, the last album wasn’t great imo. They didn’t seem particularly interested when I saw them back in June compared to when I had seen them back in 2018.

Wonder how Louise will spend her time if she can’t run around like a 16 year old groupie.

• Haha

bruised

if you told me this was a teenage fangirl i'd believe you, i find it so embarrassing he's retweeted that

why are they acting like it's some conspiracy theory?! i'm sure they could easily book snl if they wanted

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Matt and his new piece have the cringiest relationship on the planet, as someone said above Breanna is well rid

• Heart
Reactions: 17

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I was a typical tumblr girl back in the day so I really did think Alex was the most perfect human to walk this planet. Just catching up with their Reading set now and all I can see when I look at him is Richard Hammond 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 17