Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what?
matt and the podcast host talk about it a bit in a podcast called “24 question party people” posted September 12. You can find it in Spotify. They refer to amanda as Matt’s wife and the podcast host says something about not being invited to the wedding, matt later indicates they’re married but haven’t had a proper wedding yet. Starting around 35 minutes in.

Towards the end Matt also starts going on about how it’s so emotional having to be separated from his daughter for 5 weeks on tour 🙄 trying hard to erase his history I guess

Reactions: 9
Louise is bleeping delusional. She DID get involved with a taken man but I agree it’s ultimately Alex who made that decision. She is a nasty witch who intentionally posted photos of herself in Alex’s house while Taylor was having a mental breakdown and knew exactly what she was doing.

There is something really off about her and she still acts like a crazed groupie. She needs to get a job. All his other partners had something else going for them besides Alex but Louise is just this unemployed moocher taking her friends along for the ride. I find it hilarious that being a singer in a relationship with one of the most famous frontmen atm has not made one difference to her relevancy or her success in the business.

I’m sure he is in love with her for now but if he can cheat on Taylor after Sweet Dreams TN and matching tattoos, he can leave anyone. Also, it’s very easy to get a tattoo removed, especially script. I’d be fuming if I were her.

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ, her and Amanda act like teenagers. Why do they even CARE?! They put their relationships right out there and then fly off the handle when they get fangirls in the comments. It’s so petty, grow up. Also I really wish Amanda would stop bringing Amelia into everything as if she’s her child. Breana is a better woman than me, I’d be kicking off big time.

Reactions: 21
Yeah amanda constantly inserting Amelia into her manufactured drama and just generally flaunting her over Instagram is so manipulative and creepy, it makes me legitimately uncomfortable and I feel bad for breana and Amelia. Louise and Amanda both seem really unstable (especially amanda) and immature, it’s hard to believe they’re 40 and 34. And Matt is clearly an even bigger idiot than he already seems if he thinks Amanda and Louise fighting with randos in Instagram comments is anything other than completely bleeping embarrassing. Someone secure in themselves and their relationship doesn’t feel the need to seek out negative comments from strangers about their relationship and react to them.

Also no one would even know that Alex cheated on Taylor with Louise if it wasn’t for Louise and her then-bff publicly flaunting it all over Instagram so it’s really bleeping rich for Louise to complain about people alluding to it now. It’s really easy to ignore strangers’ comments on insta and regardless if you don’t want to read tit about yourself it’s even easier to disable comments completely, restrict comments to only people you follow, or make your entire account private. But that way Louise and Amanda wouldn’t get any of the attention they so obviously crave.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s really embarrassing they’re getting into these spats online, Louise seems really impressed by Amanda - like she’s trying to be her, even the way she speaks and brings Amelia into everything (soo strange, and agreed if I was Breana I’d be really upset). Also I get it’s great he dedicated that song to Amelia, but the way they’re going on about it is kind of weird.
---
Yeah amanda constantly inserting Amelia into her manufactured drama and just generally flaunting her over Instagram is so manipulative and creepy, it makes me legitimately uncomfortable and I feel bad for breana and Amelia. Louise and Amanda both seem really unstable (especially amanda) and immature, it’s hard to believe they’re 40 and 34. And Matt is clearly an even bigger idiot than he already seems if he thinks Amanda and Louise fighting with randos in Instagram comments is anything other than completely bleeping embarrassing. Someone secure in themselves and their relationship doesn’t feel the need to seek out negative comments from strangers about their relationship and react to them.

Also no one would even know that Alex cheated on Taylor with Louise if it wasn’t for Louise and her then-bff publicly flaunting it all over Instagram so it’s really bleeping rich for Louise to complain about people alluding to it now. It’s really easy to ignore strangers’ comments on insta and regardless if you don’t want to read tit about yourself it’s even easier to disable comments completely, restrict comments to only people you follow, or make your entire account private. But that way Louise and Amanda wouldn’t get any of the attention they so obviously crave.
What were the pictures by the way?

Reactions: 1
If I were them you could genuinely not convince me to care about what poor people say about me online. They need to get lives!!!

Agree with the comments re Matt’s daughter and Amanda. If I was breana id be going bleeping nuts

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get why people would leave the comments what they do or why they'd even care about the bands personal lives but Louise and Amanda (and now Matt) are just adding fuel to the fire by constantly bringing it up. Like if it's that bad just turn the comments off or limit them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, they’re still going for it in the comments too!

1696493095262.jpeg

WHY DO YOU CARE?! Imagine being a 40 year old supposedly living your best life but still wasting time arguing with teenage strangers online 💀 As @praduh said, just turn the damn comments off or go private? Especially Matt, his insta is clearly just a platform for his photography so why does he even need comments turned on? The story he’s posted threatening to leave again is ridiculous 🤣

Also maybe it’s a reach but I’m interpreting this as a dig at Breana…

1696493548482.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You can tell as well this is all Amanda. I never remember Louise giving this much of a tit. She outed the odd people but to be replying back hahah oh grow up

Reactions: 3
Wow. This is really pathetic behaviour. These two are such sad attention seekers.

I never pay too much attention to Alex's private life (at least not since Alexa when I was invested) but it's always surprised me that for such a private guy, he's spent five years with this one. I would guess that Pauline absolutely worships him, though, and also does her very best to cosplay Alexa at all times, which probably helps.

Reactions: 11
It’s really embarrassing they’re getting into these spats online, Louise seems really impressed by Amanda - like she’s trying to be her, even the way she speaks and brings Amelia into everything (soo strange, and agreed if I was Breana I’d be really upset). Also I get it’s great he dedicated that song to Amelia, but the way they’re going on about it is kind of weird.
---

What were the pictures by the way?
Do you mean pictures that establish the cheating? There were one or two stories I haven’t seen saved via screenshots and a few other more cryptic posts from Louise but hopefully it’s OK to link to tumblr posts here:

https://www.tumblr.com/snarcticmonk...ybodys-got-something-to-hide-except-me-and-my (this has one of the photos posted by Louise or her friend)

https://www.tumblr.com/snarcticmonkeys/685155226833059841/lyon-july-2018 (this has a video of Louise running around backstage at an AM concert posted by Louise’s friend)

https://www.tumblr.com/snarcticmonkeys/685155230049075200/louise-the-fangirl (not about cheating but has screenshots of Louise’s Alexa Pinterest board lol)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There must be trouble in their relationship if a few comments from some internet randoms can shake her foundations so much.

Reactions: 13
This still from Love Corail video (which Alex is featured in!) and was posted months before Alex left Taylor. She didn’t publish the video until 2020 but you can tell that this image is from the filming as it matches the video in terms of lighting and imagery, as well as captioning it Love Corail. She had also posted a pic saying ‘we just fucked’ in either march or may 2018 but has conveniently deleted it now.

Also, the video is cringe as hell and I dare anyone to sit through it in full. She really thinks she’s some mysterious 60’s muse and it’s hilarious.

Just own your tit Pauline and move on. Relationships are complex and none of our business but I will call out bullshit statements about misogyny and lies when she’s completely in the wrong and we have the receipts. She can barely speak English so I suspect Amanda is behind these big words.

I can’t imagine sitting on Instagram all day waiting for ‘hate’ comments to complain about. Just turn the comments off. Voila.

IMG_9647.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This still from Love Corail video (which Alex is featured in!) and was posted months before Alex left Taylor. She didn’t publish the video until 2020 but you can tell that this image is from the filming as it matches the video in terms of lighting and imagery, as well as captioning it Love Corail. She had also posted a pic saying ‘we just fucked’ in either march or may 2018 but has conveniently deleted it now.

Also, the video is cringe as hell and I dare anyone to sit through it in full. She really thinks she’s some mysterious 60’s muse and it’s hilarious.

Just own your tit Pauline and move on. Relationships are complex and none of our business but I will call out bullshit statements about misogyny and lies when she’s completely in the wrong and we have the receipts. She can barely speak English so I suspect Amanda is behind these big words.

I can’t imagine sitting on Instagram all day waiting for ‘hate’ comments to complain about. Just turn the comments off. Voila.

View attachment 2493518
oh wow I’ve never noticed that before but it really does look like it’s from that (bleeping terrible) video! interesting……. 🤔

the “we just fucked” post and some other deleted ones are archived here. https://www.tumblr.com/snarcticmonkeys/685095240693170176/deleted-posts

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t like either of these two ‘girls’ wtf are they doing? 🤣 it’s embarrassing!! Why can’t they take a leaf out of Katie’s book!!

Reactions: 11
Why is Louise always third wheeling it with Matt and Amanda ? I get that there seems to be something where she can’t post with Alex but she seems glued to Amanda’s side ?

Reactions: 4