Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is an Alex thread but Amanda is tragic, 39 going on 24 and acting like a prized limpet.

He’s definitely rebounded from his lovely wife, despite her ickily trying to make out like they were destined to be together and trying to play happy families. I thought it was Carla off Mob Wives if anyone remembers her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know this is an Alex thread but Amanda is tragic, 39 going on 24 and acting like a prized limpet.

He’s definitely rebounded from his lovely wife, despite her ickily trying to make out like they were destined to be together and trying to play happy families. I thought it was Carla off Mob Wives if anyone remembers her.
She honestly acts like a 12 year old that’s in her first relationship it’s so cringe

Reactions: 11

she’s 39?! and actually using the phrase “don’t come on MY page” - does she know how twitter actually works 🤣🤣 embarrassing!

absolutely a rebound and the fact that she tries to turn it into a fairytale predestined affair given everything else we know is a bad bad look. she needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love that she's said "I'm a musician"
I'm sorry but has anyone listened to her music hahah imo its awful and I listen to everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Birds of a feather flock together. Im sorry he dumped Breanna for this childish wanker - it reflects a lot about him too. He’s game for her bs because he’s retweeting it

Im not surprised this has happened. Their fans are crazy. They’re arselicking the gf for this as per. AM could drive a car into an old woman’s house and they’d say “yasss slayyyyy”. Seems like it’s gone to AM’s heads. I mean, Alex is dating a groupie lol, just like Matt.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy tit. Just when I thought she couldn't get any more embarrassing!

I didn't realise that you needed to blindly love everything the band does to respect their work. Does she not realise people are allowed a difference in opinion? Personally, their newer material post-AM is just not for me which is a shame, especially as this probably means I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT rOcK MuSiC in Amanda-bleeping-Blank's eyes :rolleyes: Referring to herself as a fellow musician and not just a "random gf" has sent me into orbit 🤣 There's no conspiracy, they just don't make catchy material anymore and that's what sells and attracts big TV shows. All the sycophants in the world can't change that.

What a petty woman! Definitely working DON'T EVER COME ON MY PAGE TALKING BAD ABOUT MY MAN into my online repertoire though :cool:

Holy tit. Just when I thought she couldn't get any more embarrassing!

I didn't realise that you needed to blindly love everything the band does to respect their work. Does she not realise people are allowed a difference in opinion? Personally, their newer material post-AM is just not for me which is a shame, especially as this probably means I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT rOcK MuSiC in Amanda-bleeping-Blank's eyes :rolleyes: Referring to herself as a fellow musician and not just a "random gf" has sent me into orbit 🤣 There's no conspiracy, they just don't make catchy material anymore and that's what sells and attracts big TV shows. All the sycophants in the world can't change that.

What a petty woman! Definitely working DON'T EVER COME ON MY PAGE TALKING BAD ABOUT MY MAN into my online repertoire though :cool:
Proof that love's not only blind but deaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else think watching them live now it’s so weird seeing Jamie do something other than guitar 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m kinda going off them. The more I listen to the new album the more I dislike it. ☹

Reactions: 10
I like them, and really like the new stuff. I don’t know too much about them as people; I prefer it that way!
(I think Alex seems to be uncomfortable in his own skin sometimes, and from what I read on here, Matt is a knob, but that’s as much as I know!)
Like I say, I like the new stuff - but I guarantee that in a few years time they’ll be doing a “returning to our musical roots” type album and tour! Happens to the best of them 😂

God this woman is so bleeping cuckoo. Why is she mentioning Matt’s daughter with his ex wife in a post to her friend/Alex’s gf? She definitely comes across as the kind of step mum to be like ‘aw I’d let you put makeup on/pierce your ears/watch a horror movie but mommy would be angry!’, trying to make her and Matt out to be the goodies and Breanna the baddie. She’s honestly pathetic. Of course there are amazing step mothers who have genuine, beautiful relationships with their step kids but Amanda seems like she’s forcing herself to be obsessed with Matt’s daughter to make Matt like her even more.

Bree deserves a bleeping medal for not losing her tit publicly. I’d be going MENTAL.

Remember when Alex's ex Taylor kept arguing with fans, so embarrassing
I have missed all of this drama! I assumed he was with some cool Parisian chic with no social media … little did I know … how embarrassing! Ps - I love a poster up the page saying “there’s no conspiracy, the songs just aren’t as catchy” … so true. I’ve tried and tried with the post AM output and I do like some of it … but it doesn’t get into your bones like that record.

• Heart
Reactions: 6