Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m getting confused is Louise’s real name Pauline? And why is she posting another picture with Breana and Matt’s daughter ? Stop using Breana’s child for clout Ffs

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m getting confused is Louise’s real name Pauline? And why is she posting another picture with Breana and Matt’s daughter ? Stop using Breana’s child for clout Ffs
Yeah, her name is Pauline. Louise is her middle name.

Reactions: 3
Someone tell these girls they’re not actually in the band 🤣

1696663248072.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Pauline (Calf) and Mandy (Holden) are proper mean can’t sit with us type of girls (grown ass women)
Probably listening to serge gainsburgh and Jane birkin and eye bleeping themselves too much to be reading here
Then again lol 😂 the self love and appreciation of one self is very real.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This still from Love Corail video (which Alex is featured in!) and was posted months before Alex left Taylor. She didn’t publish the video until 2020 but you can tell that this image is from the filming as it matches the video in terms of lighting and imagery, as well as captioning it Love Corail. She had also posted a pic saying ‘we just fucked’ in either march or may 2018 but has conveniently deleted it now.

Also, the video is cringe as hell and I dare anyone to sit through it in full. She really thinks she’s some mysterious 60’s muse and it’s hilarious.

Just own your tit Pauline and move on. Relationships are complex and none of our business but I will call out bullshit statements about misogyny and lies when she’s completely in the wrong and we have the receipts. She can barely speak English so I suspect Amanda is behind these big words.

I can’t imagine sitting on Instagram all day waiting for ‘hate’ comments to complain about. Just turn the comments off. Voila.

View attachment 2493518
Bruh she’s captioned the picture before (March 2018) “dreams do come true” 😭 and she tagged the “we just fucked” post #badass #wildchild #makelove 😭

Alex’s bar is so inexplicably low it’s hilarious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Women supporting women, ah the irony when they are all supported by men and have no job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Amanda is a big hit for herself, she's nowhere near as attractive as she thinks she is. She's pretty rotten actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone in the secret celeb gossip thread said they're going to be announcing a split. Could there be any truth to this?

• Wow
Someone in the secret celeb gossip thread said they're going to be announcing a split. Could there be any truth to this?
There is some speculation that their gig in Dublin last night was their last ever gig. I've seen a couple of articles but nothing has been confirmed....yet.

ETA: I think Alex already said they'd be taking a long break after this tour (did he say that or am I misremembering?) so maybe it's just that? But yeah, from a quick search there does appear to be some speculation after that gig last night that they're done.
---
I've just seen that post and wonder where they got the information? Do they have inside info or have they just read one of those articles??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There is some speculation that their gig in Dublin last night was their last ever gig. I've seen a couple of articles but nothing has been confirmed....yet.

ETA: I think Alex already said they'd be taking a long break after this tour (did he say that or am I misremembering?) so maybe it's just that? But yeah, from a quick search there does appear to be some speculation after that gig last night that they're done.
---

I've just seen that post and wonder where they got the information? Do they have inside info or have they just read one of those articles??
That article reads like the speculation is because they ended the show on Perfect Sense rather than R U Mine? which maybe does mean something - but also maybe means nothing 😅 I'll believe it when it's actually announced, otherwise I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

My dad always describes Alex Turner as having 'itchy arse syndrome' because every time AM take a break, he's always been doing something else instead of just sitting still (e.g. TLSP, Submarine soundtrack, collaborating or producing stuff, on top of writing another Monkeys album). So if even AM did take a hiatus, I feel like he'd probably still be off doing something - whether that's music or it's something like directing or scoring a film.

Reactions: 4
That article reads like the speculation is because they ended the show on Perfect Sense rather than R U Mine? which maybe does mean something - but also maybe means nothing 😅 I'll believe it when it's actually announced, otherwise I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

My dad always describes Alex Turner as having 'itchy arse syndrome' because every time AM take a break, he's always been doing something else instead of just sitting still (e.g. TLSP, Submarine soundtrack, collaborating or producing stuff, on top of writing another Monkeys album). So if even AM did take a hiatus, I feel like he'd probably still be off doing something - whether that's music or it's something like directing or scoring a film.
I agree, we'll hear more from Alex either way. I was expecting a lengthy hiatus after this tour, just wasn't expecting them to immediately announce a split - if that's what actually happens.

Haha! I agree the article I linked to is pure speculation. Just thought it was interesting that a couple of articles speculating they might be about to split were posted on the same day as the comment in the other thread which came from a different source entirely - and not one of those online articles.

Reactions: 5
I’m really intrigued to see what happens. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do split, the last album wasn’t great imo. They didn’t seem particularly interested when I saw them back in June compared to when I had seen them back in 2018.

Wonder how Louise will spend her time if she can’t run around like a 16 year old groupie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i kind of got the vibe they were going to split since their last album was so different and kind of underappreciated...thats why i went to their tour this year haha

I agree, we'll hear more from Alex either way. I was expecting a lengthy hiatus after this tour, just wasn't expecting them to immediately announce a split - if that's what actually happens.

Haha! I agree the article I linked to is pure speculation. Just thought it was interesting that a couple of articles speculating they might be about to split were posted on the same day as the comment in the other thread which came from a different source entirely - and not one of those online articles.
Is there another thread except this one ?

Reactions: 2