Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched him in La Cala tonight. A true rock star
Had time for a pic as he walked off stage and in the bar backstage after.

Reactions: 4
I agree, super cringe. If I was Breana I’d be raging at how much Amanda posts about Amelia too…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is anyone going to the UK & Ireland tour? I'm a bit gutted it's not arenas
No, sacked off their tours after the way Alex acted at the last one. It was a rescheduled gig after the previous one was cancelled whilst people were waiting at the venue (pictured emerged of him coked out of his face at the NME after party!). The rearranged gig was half full and he spent most of the time moaning about it and putting zero effort into the songs. Ruined it for me really, was the 6th AM gig I’d been to and the last!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Will be trying for Manchester and if that fails, hopefully Sheffield. Loved them for years but there’s always been something preventing me from seeing them so it’ll be my first time🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 1
I don’t fancy the venues and always feel like outdoor gigs attract the bucket hat ‘here just to get pissed and throw pints of piss around’ crowd

(And I’m not being snobby coz I was wearing a bucket hat and was pretty pissed when I saw them at R&L this year 😇) but you know the kind of lads lads lads I mean…

I also don’t love their newer stuff and coz I saw them at R&L kinda feel like I’ve had my AM fill for a little while.

And haven’t got endless money, and recently got tickets for Sam Fender, so gotta make tough decisions this year 💴 💴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, sacked off their tours after the way Alex acted at the last one. It was a rescheduled gig after the previous one was cancelled whilst people were waiting at the venue (pictured emerged of him coked out of his face at the NME after party!). The rearranged gig was half full and he spent most of the time moaning about it and putting zero effort into the songs. Ruined it for me really, was the 6th AM gig I’d been to and the last!
have you got the picture/what gig was it so I can watch videos of him complaining? sorry this happened. sounds tit

-

tbh this is the vibe i have been getting from alex from tlsp/the last 4 years:

"i am too old to do Youth things....i am wise....and wistful...*insert coke gurn*...and mournful.....all the women i date are just shadows of alexa chung....rock and roll died in the 70s...im going to shave my head because im a tortured muay thai artist....*pensive look*...ive been reliving my Youth since i hit 30- ummm im so old....*insert metaphor*....*sings 'i crave intellectual recognition and companionship, but date fangirls my junior who are consumed by idolisation of me....kiss me underneath the moon's side boob.....california and glossy motorbikes and whiskey ooooo'*...."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saw on twitter that its his friends wedding and he was singing. I'm pretty sure Matt knew what he was doing posting the bride and groom emoji, send the fan girls wild hahah.
I'm an older fan now so I'm torn about going or not, not really been impressed with the live bits I've seen and I'm thinking do I spend more money on them then I have over the years??? I probably will though over FOMO. I just don't feel this new album is worth the outdoor gigs

Reactions: 5
have you got the picture/what gig was it so I can watch videos of him complaining? sorry this happened. sounds tit

-

tbh this is the vibe i have been getting from alex from tlsp/the last 4 years:

"i am too old to do Youth things....i am wise....and wistful...*insert coke gurn*...and mournful.....all the women i date are just shadows of alexa chung....rock and roll died in the 70s...im going to shave my head because im a tortured muay thai artist....*pensive look*...ive been reliving my Youth since i hit 30- ummm im so old....*insert metaphor*....*sings 'i crave intellectual recognition and companionship, but date fangirls my junior who are consumed by idolisation of me....kiss me underneath the moon's side boob.....california and glossy motorbikes and whiskey ooooo'*...."
Absolutely howling at this, you've hit the nail on the head 🤣
I'll probably still try to get tickets though 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
alex?!?! is that you?! 😧

*insert metaphor* should really have been the title of their last album 🤣

• Haha
I know it’s so ridiculous cause I have no idea what they’re like irl but I wish Alex and Alexa would get back together hahah

I know it’s so ridiculous cause I have no idea what they’re like irl but I wish Alex and Alexa would get back together hahah
that love letter he wrote to her (that i think someone found in a random bar?) still lives rent free in my mind, even ten years later 🥹

Reactions: 3
that love letter he wrote to her (that i think someone found in a random bar?) still lives rent free in my mind, even ten years later 🥹
me too 🥺🥺 how do I get my partner to write love letters like that to me 😅

Reactions: 1