Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hill1994

_Georgiefitt #2 - Baby spoon user, steroid abuser .. banned from the gym for being a loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s as innocent as she’s making out. She quite publicly calls people out all the time for asking “stupid” questions and telling people to work harder, no one cares or to fuxking google it, she clearly is a nasty bitchy person. She even posted and podcasted a few weeks ago about how she’s going to cancel clients Off her list if they don’t follow the plan or have “shit” excuses why they’re not following properly like friends birthdays, holidays, etc. Soz they don’t want to eat the same Shit as you and you’re clearly jealous your clients have actual lives and friends, which don’t revolve around being a meat head and a twat on Instagram.

Examples - Her passive aggressive posts about how she makes her oats because she’s fed up of people asking her all the time how she does it.
OR there has been screenshots on here where her and her friends have taken the piss out of people’s comments or DMs which georgie has shared to her own story.
OR posts where she has complained about people in the gym, the gym not letting her carry around her bag, stories where she clearly has not cleaned her equipment or weights and just put them back on the rack Or thrown them on the floor in a tantrum...

Maybe the gym and other members got fed up with her constantly being a complete brat everytime she goes and not following cleaning procedures during Covid.
Sorry for the big essay, she just really pisses me off acting all miss innocent when she’s a nasty horrible brat and this behaviour has been posted quite often on her insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I’m with a coach. She charges £100 a month and in the 3 months I’ve been with her I’ve had 4 ‘diet’ changes, 2 training changes and I’ve lost 15kg so far (I am very over weight) I’m on a ‘client only’ page and none of us have the same plan. I get 5 snacks a day and some have zero. She tailors everything to us with what we have available at home. That’s a coach. Not a one size fits all approach. She doesn’t talk to us like shit, doesn’t belittle us or make us feel less than. She’s patient, she’s my online google, no question is a stupid one. She doesn’t post patronising stories, doesn’t have spelling mistakes and doesn’t ask for feedback every week on how we think she’s doing. Every week she asks how WE are doing, what do WE think about XYZ. Not about her. I couldn’t imagine having to fill out a form about what I think of her. That’s some bad fucking narcissism there.

Reactions: 18
G is supposed to be a 'coach' which means helping people with their fitness journey. Yet she relentlessly slags off her clients, genuine questions people ask her, people's form in the gym when in fact, she could be helping all of these people and either recruit them as new clients or just feel like a better human for doing a kind thing that day. She acts like she deserves to own every bloody machine in the gym just because she 'almost' competed. Get a grip G, you're no better and no more experienced than anyone else. She is so guilty of being a bully and her relentless immature nasty attitude on her stories just shows it. Truly deserved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

DietGossip

VIP Member
So according to someone in the comments, her membership was only banned for a month because the gym asked her not to attend while they looked into the claims made by three separate people

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
If I was her local traffic warden, I would specifically look for her car daily just cause she’s a dick

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
More shit quotes in the shit bible. ‘How bad do you want it?’ Doesn’t she mean ‘badly’? She really should have sent it off
To be proof read ughhhh

CB0EB6A2-E248-4ABD-887D-0DC5E6990475.jpeg

You know what Georgie? No one cares. Work harder.

• Haha
  • Wow

SHEEP

Chatty Member
Literally every single person sticking up for her on the gym post is an idiot. The gym don't need to provide public evidence. And the gym didn't make anything public about her. Bratty McGee did and just because she says something happened, guess what, without the evidence to prove what she says is true, I call major BS on her part. Also the actual embarrassment of so many people being so outraged about something that doesn't involve them is hilarious. They should try using that energy for something good, like ending child poverty or homelessness or something that actually means something.

Which one of you has posted on the U7 Post?! SO Brave 🥴🥴🥴🥴 but I'm proud of you 🤣 here come the minions..
It wasn't me but I wish it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I don’t believe she is completely innocent - she definitely comes across as a mean girl and I bet she has taken the piss out of people in the gym.
These ‘influencers’ always say that what we see on Instagram is only a snippet of their life - you can’t then flip it and say ‘you guys have never seen me post videos taking the piss out of people’ as your defence.
I bet her group chats and DMs aren’t innocent and if she is friends with so many people at the gym, I wonder if someone has let slip about what she has said, etc.

Side note - her heavy lashes, thick acrylics and multiple rings look so cheap.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Did anyone see the book her clients gave her? Why do they all worship her like some absolute goddess? It is seriously cult-y

• Sick